Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sick and tired of the woman only want tall men talk

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In fairness, for someone who has been at it since the age of 15 to the age of 35 that's a really low count. I have trouble fathoming the really low lay counts here: but I guess that's why they are here.

I've been in 3 LTR from the age of 18-19 to 31. I'm now 35. My 3 girlfriends were 3 hired guns, one was a model. Do the maths, not so bad. But I still think it's a low count. Anyway, quality over quantity.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you'd only defend them lol. But there's many. Most have already been exposed. But not sure you'd believe it. Sounds like you still don't believe Torero faked the infield despite his apology and confession lol. I could also show you the girls portfolio where she puts daygame.com down as one of her jobs haha. He doesn't get laid. He knows a lot of theory, but with his looks, it's a BIG numbers game. 1 in 250 maybe? We all know the same theory.

most here don't even approach.Certainly not with enough volume. And those that do and are struggling need to hit the gym and improve their style to improve their odds.

Where's Cola?? Need velasco back too man lol. All the normal posters have left :(
Velasco and Cola are betas who kept getting exposed here.

Velasco once posted a crazy photo of this enormous, fat indian girl that he banged. It was one of the strangest things I've seen on this forum to date.

Cola, from what I've seen, gets triggered by anything remotely redpill. I seem to remember him advocating spending money on women for sex being unavoidable.

You're getting influenced by the wrong people, man. That's why you're failing.

LoboSolitario

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you'd only defend them lol.
Try me. And stop lol'ing so I can take you have serious.

most here don't even approach
Agreed.

And those that do and are struggling need to hit the gym and improve their style to improve their odds.
Oh the life more brah mindset to improve game. Jesus mate.

It's like saying read a book on swimming to improve swimming.

Where's Cola??
You are loosing credibility. Cola is a cartoon alpha. The guy visits prostitutes.

characternote

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Velasco and Cola are betas who kept getting exposed here.

Velasco once posted a crazy photo of this enormous, fat indian girl that he banged. It was one of the strangest things I've seen on this forum to date.

Cola, from what I've seen, gets triggered by anything remotely redpill. I seem to remember him advocating spending money on women for sex being unavoidable.

You're getting influenced by the wrong people, man. That's why you're failing.
nah, they're real posters. I've seen loads of legit proof from velasco on his other forum he posted on.
Cola is legit. Actually get's laid.
I'm doing OK with my 1500 lay count. Approach in volume. THat's why i'm so successful

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nah, they're real posters. I've seen loads of legit proof from velasco on his other forum he posted on.
Cola is legit. Actually get's laid.
I'm doing OK with my 1500 lay count. Approach in volume. THat's why i'm so successful
Anyone can actually get laid if they do the right things. But I can tell, just by the way that you communicate, that you don't.

You've got this incredibly feminine passive aggressive thing going on. Women would find you annoying.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

LoboSolitario

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do the maths, not so bad.
It wasn't meant as a criticism. Just saying sometimes the perspective goes both ways.

I've been in 3 LTR from the age of 18-19 to 31. I'm now 35
Fair enough that was practically all of your life in ltr's. Did you have not time in between the ltr's?

I've had four LTR'S (still reticent to mention "lay count") granted I have a decade over you. I've probably never surpassed the quality/looks of my first one: got told by some "so called mates", "seriously how did you get that??" high interest, another mate "you must have a golden flute or something" when she was asking where I was. Another ltr was Hungarian, you know the women from that neck out of the woods. All ltr's were my type: leggy, slim and decent tits.

I don't dumpster dive. I'm a little obsessed with the female form....but below a certain standard does not represent the female form for me.

I don't believe in the philosopy that many say here: bang a fatty to get your mojo back up if you are going through a doubt. No. That kills your mojo and once you drop down you will stay there.

Anyway, quality over quantity.
Agree with this. Once you drop your standards, that becomes your standards.

characternote

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do think I get laid a lot more than you and with hotter girls tbh. Can't lie

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do think I get laid a lot more than you and with hotter girls tbh. Can't lie
I didn't say you were lying. You pre-empted that.

Why did you feel the need to clarify that you're not lying?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe in the philosopy that many say here: bang a fatty to get your mojo back up if you are going through a doubt. No. That kills your mojo and once you drop down you will stay there.
WRONG you just said you never went below a certain standard. How would you know? It's extremely destructive to tell a guy that's is incel to stay that way as opposed to banging a fatty to regain some masculinity. I've felt the masculinity reemerge after I broke celibacy. Then felt it again after I broke my 6 month dry spell with a fatty. Getting any pusssy awakens something in you. If after a certain amount of time has passed without it. I may not know high notch counts or swimming in pusssy, but I've experience the other side of the coin. You guys are past a point where it applies to you. Telling guys to just tough it out and go through celibacy instead of fvcking non desirable women is not helpful to them. Sexually bonding with a female even though she is fat, is still a female. She still communicates like a female, subconsciously attempts manipulations like a female, and becomes seduced like a female. It's still helpful for men who are not successful with women like you guys are.

Last edited:

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It wasn't meant as a criticism. Just saying sometimes the perspective goes both ways.

Fair enough that was practically all of your life in ltr's. Did you have not time in between the ltr's?

I've had four LTR'S (still reticent to mention "lay count") granted I have a decade over you. I've probably never surpassed the quality/looks of my first one: got told by some "so called mates", "seriously how did you get that??" high interest, another mate "you must have a golden flute or something" when she was asking where I was. Another ltr was Hungarian, you know the women from that neck out of the woods. All ltr's were my type: leggy, slim and decent tits.

I don't dumpster dive. I'm a little obsessed with the female form....but below a certain standard does not represent the female form for me.

Agree with this. Once you drop your standards, that becomes your standards.
It wasn't criticism I know, just wanted to clarify. Yes I've been in LTRs all my life, I've been single 2 years approx. in my 20s. I had the bad habit of cheating on my gfs, I'm not proud of this, thats why I have a relatively good lay count for a guy who's been in LTRs for 11 years. When my last gf left me, I went through a really hard time, didn't get laid that much. I met all the girls through cold approach, but really started to game when I was about 25, when I discovered the community, I remember reading Double your dating (deangelo), Mystery, Swinggcat etc.. I had all the pdf printed to take notes and read them everywhere. I loved it and still love the community, but dating has changed, those principles that I had learned when I started dont apply anymore, like I said to another DJ, now you have to customize your game according to each girl, awalt or all women are the same is a joke, hypergamy is real though.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It wasn't criticism I know, just wanted to clarify. Yes I've been in LTRs all my life, I've been single 2 years approx. in my 20s. I had the bad habit of cheating on my gfs, I'm not proud of this, thats why I have a relatively good lay count for a guy who's been in LTRs for 11 years. When my last gf left me, I went through a really hard time, didn't get laid that much. I met all the girls through cold approach, but really started to game when I was about 25, when I discovered the community, I remember reading Double your dating (deangelo), Mystery, Swinggcat etc.. I had all the pdf printed to take notes and read them everywhere. I loved it and still love the community, but dating has changed, those principles that I had learned when I started dont apply anymore, like I said to another DJ, now you have to customize your game according to each girl, awalt or all women are the same is a joke, hypergamy is real though.
Why is cheating on your gf's bad? When you've got a gf it is a great time to meet new women because you've always got a plan B and you never have dry spells. It's a powerful place to be.

Cheating isn't bad. Getting caught cheating is bad because then she thinks you're full of sh1t and you lose respect. If you get caught cheating then you never apologise, gaslight and make it your gf's fault, and if she's not buying it then walk away without a word and she will likely come back (but relationship will likely be toxic and high drama after that).

Last edited:

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is cheating on your gf's bad? When you've got a gf it's great time to meet new women because you've always got a plan B and you never have dry spells. It's a powerful place to be.

Cheating isn't bad. Getting caught cheating is bad because then she thinks you're full of sh1t and you lose respect. If you get caught cheating then you never apologise, gaslight and make it your gf's fault, and if she's not buying it then walk away without a word and she will likely come back (but relationship will likely be toxic and high drama after that).
Lost all respect for you with this post.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lost all respect for you with this post.
Women operate on this level. If you can't put BluePill morality behind you then you'll never do well in the real world. The real world is brutal.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So you would be okay if a woman cheated on you, avoided getting caught, and gaslighted you to make it seem like it was your fault? Doubt it.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you would be okay if a woman cheated on you, avoided getting caught, and gaslighted you to make it seem like it was your fault? Doubt it.
No one is okay with it. But women will do it regardless of whether you're okay with it or not.

Women are very self-interested and they always look out for what's best for them, at the expense of the man. This is some foundational RedPill awareness that you need to come to terms with. Women are highly rational and amoral when it comes to this aspect of how they operate.

For a man, not having mistresses gives your woman too much leverage in the relationship. If you are putting all your sexual energy into 1 woman then you're operating at a huge disadvantage and she will have a lot of pvssy power over you.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No one is okay with it. But women will do it regardless of whether you're okay with it or not.

Women are very self-interested and they always look out for what's best for them, at the expense of the man. This is some foundational RedPill awareness that you need to come to terms with. Women are highly rational and amoral when it comes to this aspect of how they operate.

For a man, not having mistresses gives your woman too much leverage in the relationship. If you are putting all your sexual energy into 1 woman then you're operating at a huge disadvantage and she will have a lot of pvssy power over you.
Why do you think you need to have a mistress to have leverage over a girlfriend or wife? That stems from an insecure mindset if you ask me. If you are doing what you are supposed to and acting like a man, she won't think she has any power over you, she'll think you have the power. I don't think you're aware you're doing it, but you are pedestalizing women. I also suspect you're projecting a possible past negative experience and carrying it with you into future interactions with women you encounter.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you think you need to have a mistress to have leverage over a girlfriend or wife? That stems from an insecure mindset if you ask me. If you are doing what you are supposed to and acting like a man, she won't think she has any power over you, she'll think you have the power. I don't think you're aware you're doing it, but you are pedestalizing women. I also suspect you're projecting a possible past negative experience and carrying it with you into future interactions with women you encounter.
Having mistresses means you're getting your sexual needs met from multiple sources, and this makes you more aloof and non-needy. This is something that women find very attractive. Your girlfriend subconsciously gets turned on when they think that you're banging other women, but what they don't want is confirmation that you're actually doing it. That's why not getting caught is essential.

If you are spending all of your time and putting all of your sexual energy into 1 woman, regardless of the hobbies you have on the side to distract you, you have Oneitis. The definition of Oneitis is being solely sexually-focused on 1 woman. If she withdraws her pvssy then you'll simp for it. It's just the way it is.

You have to see individual women a bit like a drug. If you start spending too much time with any 1 woman then you risk getting addicted and attached to her. We have been conditioned to think that this is "love", but it's actually simping and self-destructive because it really turns women off.

Pretending that you can run a monogamous LTR, while spending all your sexual time and energy on 1 woman, and not getting attached to her, is unrealistic.

Zimbabwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My only issue is the hypocrisy that comes with it, women are all about "body acceptance" when it's convenient to them. How dare a man judge a woman's weight right? But of course women freely judge men on things they cannot change like height

I'm 5'9 I might have it hard but guys who are around 5'5 have it much worse, I don't believe it's right to dismiss their complaints about it.