Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sick and tired of the woman only want tall men talk

firstbornunicorn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I could bang a new girl per day if my standards were lowered to 5-6s. But like, I'd rather not.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jealous of BS? Why? it doesn't make sense.
I'm waiting for the moderator to reply and process the account deletion request. some DJs I like asked me why I was leaving when I created the thread on how to delete account, I just answered the question out of respect.
You won't see me again and I don't need attention, I have things going on in my life. Must I remind you that you're here since 2009 and you're still pretty active. If I were you, I would question myself.
Good riddance.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jealous of BS? Why? it doesn't make sense.
I'm waiting for the moderator to reply and process the account deletion request. some DJs I like asked me why I was leaving when I created the thread on how to delete account, I just answered the question out of respect.
You won't see me again and I don't need attention, I have things going on in my life. Must I remind you that you're here since 2009 and you're still pretty active. If I were you, I would question myself.
No hard feelings bro.

If you bang on average 2 girls a week for 10 years then you've banged over a thousand women. It's not that hard, it just takes dedication and sacrifice. If you get really good then you can bang 4-5 girls a week (2 on the weekend, 2 during the week). But I find 4-5 girls per week quickly leads to burnout after a month or so, then you need a few weeks to recoup. I call this the binge and purge cycle.

The massive downside to this lifestyle is your career takes a backseat, it's hard to maintain friendships (because no one can relate to this lifestyle), relationship with family suffers. It's like a full blown drug addiction.

I don't actually advocate my lifestyle at all. It comes at a big cost and I wasted pretty much all my 20's on it.

I recommend most guys should shoot for 100 notch count and then look for something more meaningful after that. After I hit 100 notches it became routine. It was still very fun, but once I hit 700 I stopped even bothering to count.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No hard feelings bro.

If you bang on average 2 girls a week for 10 years then you've banged over a thousand women. It's not that hard, it just takes dedication and sacrifice. If you get really good then you can bang 4-5 girls a week (2 on the weekend, 2 during the week). But I find 4-5 girls per week quickly leads to burnout after a month or so, then you need a few weeks to recoup. I call this the binge and purge cycle.

The massive downside to this lifestyle is your career takes a backseat, it's hard to maintain friendships (because no one can relate to this lifestyle), relationship with family suffers. It's like a full blown drug addiction.

I don't actually advocate my lifestyle at all. It comes at a big cost and I wasted pretty much all my 20's on it.

I recommend most guys should shoot for 100 notch count and then look for something more meaningful after that. After I hit 100 notches it became routine. It was still very fun, but once I hit 700 I stopped even bothering to count.
So you dont need a career for that to work?

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you dont need a career for that to work?
During the worst years of my sex addiction I lost around 5 jobs over a 5 year period. It was a pain in the ass. I'd get fired because I was going into the office exhausted and would fall asleep in my chair. Luckily, when I turned 30 I settled down into the job I have now and I'm still going strong after 4 years in it.

Jobs were always just a way to fund my sex addict lifestyle. I never took jobs seriously. I now value stability a lot more.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
During the worst years of my sex addiction I lost around 5 jobs over a 5 year period. It was a pain in the ass. I'd get fired because I was going into the office exhausted and would fall asleep in my chair. Luckily, when I turned 30 I settled down into the job I have now and I'm still going strong after 4 years in it.

Jobs were always just a way to fund my sex addict lifestyle. I never took jobs seriously. I now value stability a lot more.
To fund it? I thought they were paying.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To fund it? I thought they were paying.
You still have to pay rent, pay for good food (good diet is essential for maintaining the energy for this lifestyle), pay for nice clothes so you don't look like a bum. Cost of living in the West ain't cheap so you need a decent salary coming in.

Realistically, you're going to be paying for drinks/coffees if you're meeting her in a bar or cafe near your place. You can keep it cheap, but it's not going to be totally free.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell everyone here with certainty that anyone with a 1000 lay count is one of the following:

-A superstar athlete/celebrity who has girls jumping on him
-Lives in a 3rd world country and is very well off
-Is banging bottom of the barrel girls

If you had an 1000 lay count by 30-35, that means you were banging an average of 66 girls a year for 15 years straight. Anyone with ANY experience in game knows that is physically impossible unless someone literally devotes their whole life to sleeping with women. In that case, the guy would probably be pretty low value(no career/assets/well-rounded personality). Despite what all the coaches say, the most experienced players get 25-35 girls a year if they dedicate 10-25 hours a week to women. Anything above that implies one of the 3 situations above or sacraficing all other areas of your life.
Any guy who doesn't believe it's possible to bang 66 attractive women in a year, in a Western Country, doesn't have Game.

Women are like computers. You can hack them if you can understand how they operate. Women have an operating system that respond to certain codes and keys being hit. That's the best way I can describe it.

You guys have all been totally fooled into thinking that women only have fast sex with famous athletes and ultra rich guys. It's sad, but you'll never see what I've seen unless you take the time to truly understand how the female mind works.

LoboSolitario

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can believe me or not I don't mind, I've been cold approaching since I'm 15yo, mostly dated models, hired guns or look alike girls, I'd like to show you pictures but I can't (confidentiality), my lay count is around 32-33. I'm a tall good looking guy with game but I also have personal issues, I'm transparent and I never lie about my dating life.
In fairness, for someone who has been at it since the age of 15 to the age of 35 that's a really low count. I have trouble fathoming the really low lay counts here: but I guess that's why they are here.

I'm a tall good looking guy with game but I also have personal issues, I'm transparent and I never lie about my dating life. I'm struggling with women right now and all the junk I read here doesn't help
It's the times we are in right now. Very strange shiite happening globally. A shift is in progress.

the junk I read here doesn't help
I get that. I think the Rational Male philosophy is poison and does nothing to improve game. It does make you worse with woman as everything is one up man ship. Trying to get the better of them before they get the better of you. that's not game. That's not Don Juan.

Too many fakers, too much negativity, too much hate against women, looser mentality.. Toxic. When I created my account 10 months ago,
I didn't know such terms as Chad, OLD, nexting, simps, etc.. Now I'm full of hate. I'm not like that, I don't want to be like that and I won't be like that. I have to unlearn almost everything I've learned here.
You can't be good with women if you are negative towards them. You can't be good with women if you think there is a conspiracey.

Tom Torero said it best here:

make love not war.

LoboSolitario

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These are attention grabbing posts. If you want to leave then you would just disappear. You will be like other posters who say the same thing, lurk around and then start posting again. Maybe you will post in the other topic section. Its hard to resist a place thats not woke and pc and people can talk real.
I used to think the same way. If you are going go. But he is entitled to express why he is going and perhaps posters who liked him would appreciate too. Rather than just disappearing.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In fairness, for someone who has been at it since the age of 15 to the age of 35 that's a really low count. I have trouble fathoming the really low lay counts here: but I guess that's why they are here.

It's the times we are in right now. Very strange shiite happening globally. A shift is in progress.

I get that. I think the Rational Male philosophy is poison and does nothing to improve game. It does make you worse with woman as everything is one up man ship. Trying to get the better of them before they get the better of you. that's not game. That's not Don Juan.

You can't be good with women if you are negative towards them. You can't be good with women if you think there is a conspiracey.

Tom Torero said it best here:

make love not war.

Tom Torero has a great mindset. Now there's an example of an ugly dude who has probably banged 400 women or so in his life. And Torero isn't even average looking. He's downright ugly. And he lives in a van. But he has a perfect mindset when it comes to this Game we call Life.

Mikedee's bitterness would be repelling women, even if he's tall and goodlooking. Women want dudes who have a positive energy and aura, because women literally feed on that sh1t.

characternote

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhh...Tom Torerro. He who was exposed to be using actresses in infields lol. Couldn't make this stuff up haha. Guess his advanced game and female psychology understanding didn't cut the mustard :(

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhh...Tom Torerro. He he was exposed to be using actresses in infields lol. Couldn't make this stuff up haha
Torerro did it once, exposed by Krauser. Interestingly, Krauser is another ugly guy who only does daygame and claims a notch count of a couple of hundred. Krauser started gaiming at 33, so how do you square that?

Torero is a rat, but it doesn't invalidate his good game skills. He also realised that there's money to be made from putting out game advice and made a poor decision to use an actress.

I think Torero is an example of extreme dedication, lots of rejection, and has a notch count probably around 200-400. He probably claims more than that. But I can easily see that he does actually attract women just by the way he communicates. He's got a lot of natural charm and wit. Women love that.

LoboSolitario

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhh...Tom Torerro. He he was exposed to be using actresses in infields lol. Couldn't make this stuff up haha
Right, so you have said "infields" plural, which is false. He was accused of using a French bird in one infield. no whether that was true or a hatched job agains him (i wouldn't put it past Kruaser who fell out with him).....

You still can't deny the guy's journey and progression. He put out plenty of videos were he is approaching randoms in the street. Uses the london day game model which is basically mystery method adapted to the street......and it works.

They guy has success there is no doubt about that.

characternote

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Once that we know of. (likely many more. His stealth seduction vids looked very odd) - Wouldn't need to do it at all if he could actually 'seduce' girls. FORCE them to be attracted. Something nobody wiht infield has ever proven possible.

Krauser has no game. His lay count is likely very low.

PS - Torero appologised. Admitted it. It's not a hatchet job lol. People grasping at straws

The industry is crooked. Full of liars and dreamers lol. We've all read the same books. We all know the info and know waht's possible. This stuff isn't difficult.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, so you have said "infields" plural, which is false. He was accused of using a French bird in one infield. no whether that was true or a hatched job agains him (i wouldn't put it past Kruaser who fell out with him).....

You still can't deny the guy's journey and progression. He put out plenty of videos were he is approaching randoms in the street. Uses the london day game model which is basically mystery method adapted to the street......and it works.

They guy has success there is no doubt about that.
Agreed. Torrero is real in that he is actually good at cold approach. I much prefer his style to Krauser's. Krauser is a bit too dark for me and he way overthinks it.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once that we know of. Wouldn't need to do it at all if he could actually 'seduce' girls. FORCE them to be attracted. Something nobody wiht infield has ever proven possible.

PS - Torero appologised. Admitted it. It's not a hatchet job lol

People grasping at straws. The industry is crooked. Full of liars and dreamers lol. We've all read the same books. We all know the info and know waht's possible. This stuff isn't difficult.
For me, Heartiste is the best. That's really the mindset that helped me the most back in 2012 when I first discovered it. He has the amused mastery thing down to a fine art.

LoboSolitario

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn't need to do it at all if he could actually 'seduce' girls.
His frame is quite solid. his ability to remain calm and come back quick witted while he is getting ****e tested is clear to see. he knows how to rapport and close. I wouldn't say he doesn't know how to seduce. The guy was/is a nerd and took game as an obsession/science. He has the teacher background to know how to lead and maintain frame.

i'm not sure how you think the guy doesn't have success with women. You are all obsessed with the Rational Male here from a guy married 25 years, who teaches nothing about actual "game" , just theory.

I don't see game from as such. Sure he will get laid by the simple fact of putting himself out there. But he seems to just bull****e women rather than having any sort of game. Bull****ting like saying he is in a band and hoping for high status game.

PS - Torero appologised. Admitted it. It's not a hatchet job lol
Ok but you can understand it. He fell for the marketing vibe and tried to contrive something. Again if it's true. Sometimes if you have no defense an apology can be the best clean up.

People grasping at straws. The industry is crooked. Full of liars and dreamers lol. We've all read the same books. We all know the info and know waht's possible.
Name them.

This stuff isn't difficult
Have you read posts here? what is fvcking up men in game in your opinion?

LoboSolitario

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Torero is an example of extreme dedication
Yes, he got obsessed. Being a nerd probably helped him.

It's his planning that I was impressed with. guy is like military doing a recon of the places he is going to. has everything planned out
to a t.

characternote

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Name them.
you'd only defend them lol. But there's many. Most have already been exposed. But not sure you'd believe it. Sounds like you still don't believe Torero faked the infield despite his apology and confession lol. I could also show you the girls portfolio where she puts daygame.com down as one of her jobs haha. He doesn't get laid. He knows a lot of theory, but with his looks, it's a BIG numbers game. 1 in 250 maybe? We all know the same theory.
Have you read posts here? what is fvcking up men in game in your opinion?
most here don't even approach.Certainly not with enough volume. And those that do and are struggling need to hit the gym and improve their style to improve their odds.

Where's @cola ?? Need velasco back too man lol. All the normal posters who actually have real life experience with girls and cold appraoch have left :( Just left with idiots with pretend lay counts who just talk nonsense

Last edited: