Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shoulder strength fluctuation

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It isn't about strength with legs it's about not looking like a cartoon character with a huge upper body and little to no leg development.
Legs are naturally much larger than upper body. 80% of all skeletal muscle mass is in the legs + posterior chain. The cartoonish proportions come from anabolic steroids (which overdevelop the traps, chest, and shoulders). They don’t come from “skipping leg day.”

Stanley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK. It's always fun when you think you know everything after doing something for a few months then realize 5 years later the dude doing it 20+ years was right.

You are at the stage where you simply don't know what you don't know.
Dunning Kreuger effect. Never skip leg day is a meme for a reason. Always hit legs

Chilimili

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It isn't about strength with legs it's about not looking like a cartoon character with a huge upper body and little to no leg development. Unless they are playing football or something that requires great leg drive/strength then it's valid.

Anyone who goes to the gym regularly knows what I mean because you see those people every day.

Ironically it also helps with every other muscle group growth since legs are the largest muscle group in the body and give you the best hormonal response from training them, meaning every other muscle group in the body benefits indirectly from it.

It's common sense. You think the body is going to release more GH and T after lifting legs or biceps/shoulders? Those are small muscles which does not necessitate a large response by the body.

Maintaining proportions means you should look like an "X" while standing not like a "Y".
have you ever seen the legs of a runner? Running/sprinting gives the exact same amount of Gh and T as Training legs does lol. I know few woman who are running consistently and they have huge legs much bigger than some who hit legs in the gym. One friend of mine as well he plays soccer as hobby and he has huge legs. But huge legs doesn’t necessarily equal strength. For deadlifting you need strength for your lower body.

The cartoonish looks comes only from inactivity and sedentary lifestyle like 98% of the beta male population

But even then they are much bigger because they are used much more often then the upper body in the general population

Last edited:

Chilimili

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dunning Kreuger effect. Never skip leg day is a meme for a reason. Always hit legs
some woman I hooked up with in the passed gladly squeezed my ass when we had sex or got insecure. The size is perfect as it is right now, there is no need to change anything about it

Stanley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
have you ever seen the legs of a runner? Running/sprinting gives the exact same amount of Gh and T as Training legs does lol. I know few woman who are running consistently and they have huge legs much bigger than some who hit legs in the gym. One friend of mine as well he plays soccer as hobby and he has huge legs. But huge legs doesn’t necessarily equal strength. For deadlifting you need strength for your lower body.

The cartoonish looks comes only from inactivity and sedentary lifestyle like 98% of the beta male population
what can you squat? What can you deadlift? 1rpm

I was a runner throughout my teens and early 20s, sprinter really. Guess what? Pair that with a few other activities and my lower back was ****ed up. You do not build muscle in your lower back while running. You don't build muscles period running. Do you condition your legs by running? Yes, but they aren't going to get stronger necessarily. Sprinters work out there legs. They need to so they can remain explosive and fast. Endurance runners do not typically work out their legs, the excess muscle wouldn't help them. Hitting legs at least once a week can only help you yield substantially better gains, more hgh and testosterone. One leg workout will literally help you get gains everywhere else. Running in general is horrible for your back anyways...

I don’t train legs so deadlift will be a problem here i guess. I also don’t want to mess up my back, I heard that from all of the movements deadlift is the one with higher probability for long term injury
Dead lifts are amazing for your back and spine. With proper form a decent foundation they are a super exercise. There are articles that tout around that deads are bad for you...they are not. Do them correctly and you only reap the benefits of them. Following a back injury and some arthritis and sciatica in my lower back my Orthopedic and physical therapist recommended I integrate them into a workout after building my foundation back. My back is never better and doing deads also helps prevent osteoarthritis and issues with mobility and bone density as well.

have you ever seen the legs of a runner? Running/sprinting gives the exact same amount of Gh and T as Training legs does lol. I know few woman who are running consistently and they have huge legs much bigger than some who hit legs in the gym.
Distance runners do not have large powerful legs, they are lean and toned for sure with great conditioning. Strong??? No. Also in the case of cherry picking ya did there your buddy might just naturally have big calves. Most people struggle immensely with putting size on their calves period. You could also argue that those who have larger muscles adapted to an activity have grown that way through repeated use (nuclei overload).

Also, it isn't clear to me how often you do your routine? You do push/pull twice a week? Or you go push-pull-off? You can hit your shoulders a lot. Try upping the frequency and try hitting your shoulders to failure.

I don’t need to remember wrong information, no thank you.
Bruh, you asked for advice don't get whiny when people give it. You did that in your other thread too. No one is trying to knock you down brother

some woman I hooked up with in the passed gladly squeezed my ass when we had sex or got insecure. The size is perfect as it is right now, there is no need to change anything about it
I guess I outta get over there and give it a lil pinch and feel that perfect size.
See if it fits my booty standards and make me insecure.
bateman.gif

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

Chilimili

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what can you squat? What can you deadlift? 1rpm

I was a runner throughout my teens and early 20s, sprinter really. Guess what? Pair that with a few other activities and my lower back was ****ed up. You do not build muscle in your lower back while running. You don't build muscles period running. Do you condition your legs by running? Yes, but they aren't going to get stronger necessarily. Sprinters work out there legs. They need to so they can remain explosive and fast. Endurance runners do not typically work out their legs, the excess muscle wouldn't help them. Hitting legs at least once a week can only help you yield substantially better gains, more hgh and testosterone. One leg workout will literally help you get gains everywhere else. Running in general is horrible for your back anyways...

Dead lifts are amazing for your back and spine. With proper form a decent foundation they are a super exercise. There are articles that tout around that deads are bad for you...they are not. Do them correctly and you only reap the benefits of them. Following a back injury and some arthritis and sciatica in my lower back my Orthopedic and physical therapist recommended I integrate them into a workout after building my foundation back. My back is never better and doing deads also helps prevent osteoarthritis and issues with mobility and bone density as well.

Distance runners do not have large powerful legs, they are lean and toned for sure with great conditioning. Strong??? No. Also in the case of cherry picking ya did there your buddy might just naturally have big calves. Most people struggle immensely with putting size on their calves period. You could also argue that those who have larger muscles adapted to an activity have grown that way through repeated use (nuclei overload).

Also, it isn't clear to me how often you do your routine? You do push/pull twice a week? Or you go push-pull-off? You can hit your shoulders a lot. Try upping the frequency and try hitting your shoulders to failure.

Bruh, you asked for advice don't get whiny when people give it. You did that in your other thread too. No one is trying to knock you down brother

I guess I outta get over there and give it a lil pinch and feel that perfect size.
See if it fits my booty standards and make me insecure.
View attachment 9546
Thats the biggest beta male response I have ever seen in my life and again with full wrong information. I will call out on some of that bs information you gave when I feel like it. Meanwhile I have better things to do then spending my time with a Beta male

adanricci

Don Juan
Reaction score
Overhead presses with heavy & light days, eg: one day you do 5x3, and another day you do 3x10, Monday 5x3, Wednesday 3x10, Friday 5x3 (GZCLP inspired). If you plateau go crazy on the shoulder press machine for 3x12 with as much weight as you can handle instead of overhead pressing for a while, 4 weeks of this means you will break your pleateau for sure.

I would recommend more than twice a week to see how your body responds, or just add more volume, or lift heavier, maybe you can move more weight.

Depending on your form your db ohp could be mostly triceps, do you feel the load on your shoulders? Do you keep your forearms at a 90 degree angle at all times in relation to the floor?