Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should we Redpillers help BlackPillers

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was lately reading some articles from incels.ca website, and I was amazed how many of them are quick to swallow the black pill and end all their ambitions, some of them not even 18 years old .
While I can agree some of their arguments are valid, but it is against life , all the life is trying , so if no more trying it is death in itself.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I grew up as a kid in the 90's watching wwf and remember recently watching an interview with vince mcmahon being asked why wrestling talent has declined today. He talked about how millenials would rather NOT TRY than try and risk failure. They want success but without the blood, sweat and tears.

I think he hit the nail on the head

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You ressemble the people you surround yourself with.

If you associate with black pill even as a redpill.. You'll be a Black pill.

Red Pill goes with Red

Serenity

Reaction score
They are beyond help, they can only help themselves. The only way we can help them is if they want to be helped and that won't happen before they choose to stop believing the nonsense they currently believe, but that would be helping themselves and they must do that first.

It's better to leave them alone than to force our advice upon them, the arguing against us will just keep their beliefs afloat. If they get no attention and are left alone then the only thing to grab their attention is the consequences of their flawed beliefs. Reality will show them that their way definitely doesn't work and they'll eventually be forced to help themselves and seek help. Then when they come begging for help we give it to them, if they still don't listen we give them the silent treatment.

It's a win-win. We don't have to deal with idiots who won't listen anyways and they won't be distracted from how terrible their choices really have been.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Lol you're all still blue pill.

You guys still believe that you can control women's sexual attraction with magic words and tactics.

What color pill is the one that accepts that women are just as visual as men and that men should ADJUST to nature?
Agreed, but I will take it a few steps farther. I would be thrilled if women were AS visual as men. They are actually MORE visual than men. Can a guy who is a 4 score as easily as a chick that is a 4? Of course not. Women have more stringent looks standards on who they will hook up with.

I will also add the following:

Holding her nose and F-ing an unattractive but wealthy guy for his money does not necessarily mean she is “less visual” than men.

Hooking up with an unattractive but high status guy for ego and his connections also doesn’t necessarily mean she is “less visual” than men.

TLDR: “Wildcards” like M or S don’t necessarily mean women are less visual. That would be like saying job qualifications don’t matter for applicants because of the existence of certain wildcards (ie “cheat codes”) like nepotism.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You ressemble the people you surround yourself with.
Partly true.

You could also influence those around you provided you have that ability.

History is replete with men who influenced whole populations with their own ideology.

Hitler for example with his aryan beliefs.

Jesus with love.

Buddha with inner peace.

Confucius with ancestral worship and justice.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was lately reading some articles from incels.ca website, and I was amazed how many of them are quick to swallow the black pill and end all their ambitions, some of them not even 18 years old .
While I can agree some of their arguments are valid, but it is against life , all the life is trying , so if no more trying it is death in itself.
Marriage is black pill as is LTR.

You cannot afford to be wasting your time on losers. You can't serve two masters. You either chase excellence or don't.

I will put people up and inspire but every man needs to go through the fire or cuck awaits. There's no two ways about it.

Save yourself.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys still believe that you can control women's sexual attraction with magic words and tactics.
No, but you can make yourself more sexually appealing by improving yourself , in look, strengthen , dominance, social proofing , etc.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not either/ or.

MGTOW is both right and wrong - right in seeing that the ideal lies beyond women, wrong is negating women altogether. The ideal should lie at the center, where other aspects of life [career, women etc] are more peripheral concerns as opposed to ultimate concerns.

Red pill can be just as wrong in so far as there is in practice an elevation of the pursuit of women even as the worth of women is theoretically denied.

These nuances are being missed. The reason being is that ideology, of whatever persuasion, is reductive and simplistic.