Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should we de-fund/abolish the police?

Should we de-fund the police?

• Total voters

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say defund the police in those cities. Go for it. I want to see even more of a shyt show. It’s amazing that full grown adults let ANTIFA organize and incite them. Lol

It’s kinda sad to think that full grown, capable adults, who are the extreme minority, act like they are gut shot.
It has been done already. The city I cited, Camden, NJ was one of the most dangerous cities in the country. They saw a significant improvement since.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The city I cited, Camden, NJ was one of the most dangerous cities in the country. They saw a significant improvement since.
What Camden did was great, and I would support it anytime. They replaced a (corrupt) city police department with a county police department, and actually ended up with more cops than they did originally, with a focus on community based policing. They did this because police unions made it too difficult to fire the bad city cops, so they abolished the city police department.

I'm sure many people would support doing something similar, but there are many others who obviously literally want to get rid of having police, or to shrink the size of the department, or replace them with a bunch of social workers or psychiatrists. Others want to get rid of prisons and the entire criminal justice system, and some are deluded enough to think that no one would ever commit a crime if they got rid of poverty (which is a pipe dream).

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It has been done already. The city I cited, Camden, NJ was one of the most dangerous cities in the country. They saw a significant improvement since.

Did they really see a significant improvement or were crime statistics under-reported to further the narrative....???...

Analogy: Did the Chinese Communist Party really cut down COVID19 deaths or did they just not record them?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did they really see a significant improvement or were crime statistics under-reported to further the narrative....???...
From what I understand, Camden's results were legitimate, although it took time and a lot of work. And why not? They went from a police force of 250 to 400, so it was far from a "defund the police" situation. Bear in mind this was in 2013 also. They also included the more old fashioned idea of making officers part of the community, so they could provide positive male role models to high crime areas. For example, they would have cops manning good humor trucks to give out ice cream. That way, the cops and the neighborhood could get to know each other. It doesn't sound like a bad deal to me.

TheFinalLine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I understand, Camden's results were legitimate, although it took time and a lot of work. And why not? They went from a police force of 250 to 400, so it was far from a "defund the police" situation. Bear in mind this was in 2013 also. They also included the more old fashioned idea of making officers part of the community, so they could provide positive male role models to high crime areas. For example, they would have cops manning good humor trucks to give out ice cream. That way, the cops and the neighborhood could get to know each other. It doesn't sound like a bad deal to me.
400 police? Damn.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really do believe this whole defund the police thing is a Chinese Psyop
Quite possible. All part of the efforts of Communists both in and out of the country to destabilize the US.