Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I try again?

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked this girl out today who i went to homecoming with. Said,
"You wanna come hang out with me on Saturday night?" She says, "You know, I dont really have my weekend planned out yet but my Mom will only let me go out on either friday or saturday, and I'm going out friday to this party." I know her Mom and she's def. uptight (we had to be home early on homcoming night). But if she wanted me she should have provided a counteroffer or at least have acted majorly sad about not being able to go, right?

She acted regrettful but not overly so, so I told her, "Alright, missed opportunity I guess." And she was like "Yeahhh I know... " She invited me to come to this party with her (at one of my friends houses) and said something about it being a "big group thing." Almost as if she's saying 'we wouldnt be going together'. But perhaps that counts as a counteroffer. I've got plans friday night anyway, so im not going. So should I just next her or ask her out again next week?

PEACEDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All depends one how much you like the girl. If you like her alot then go ahead ask her out next weekend and tell her you're busy this weekend. If you don't really have the high interest level in her go to the party and flirt infront of her getting numbers that'll surely grab her attention.

Mukester

Don Juan
Reaction score
If its a big group thing don't go. You wanna get this chick on her own; not with an audience- you need to be the centre of interest here, and loadsa friends etc just equals more work/failure on your part.

Seeing as you two are already aquainted beforehand, any magic aint gona happen at a party unless u can get her on her own. (Not impossible...Though i agree with last post if you play the angle of getting other chicks no.'s)

#Dont go to the party#. But do go out have fun. After all YOU have a social life that doesnt center around anyone- right?

Ignore her. Don't ask her out again directly- When you do see her next just be plain ****y/confident, she already knows u like her but you'll give her mixed signals (it'll screw her mind! ...In a good way)., and keep her IL up.

Best, M

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't go to the party: I'm actually going out with another girl Friday night, not as a date date but more like friends since she'll be back from college for the weekend. Then again this other girl is always calling me "love" now which kinda makes me wonder whatsup but thats another story.

Anyway I wish I'd had the DJ skillz to "turn her down" when she asked me to go to this party, i instead in my inexperience said "oh yeah? no i didn't hear about that party" like a ****ing ***** ass loser. I should have turned it around and been like "Yeah sorry but I've actually got plans tomorrow, sorry. Maybe some other time." That would have been gold. But whatever. I'm not gonna see her until monday now (i wont be in school tomorrow) so so much for that.

I guess I want to ask her out again, I just wish she'd show more fvcking interest. I'm totally down with making her feel like she lost me. Any more suggestions on how to do that? For the past weeks I have been walking around the halls with this girl, so should I continue to do that or should I start ignoring her? Ignoring her might just look like I'm afraid of her now that she turned me down. Then again carrying on the same routine like nothing happened seems kinda gay. I need to make a statement or something. Suggestions?

Mukester

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay...

#1 don't apologise at all. So dont say anything like "oh i'm sorry i couldnt come". A simple "I'm busy/ got stuff on" in a cool manner wouldve been better. No worries- u can learn for next time ok :) Its okay to fck up. Make little mistakes and have big successes.

#2 Realise youve gotta maintain the attraction of this girl. You can only do that by acting postive/confident. You know this girl + you already have rapport so i would suggest that at this stage dont worry about being funny etc. Talk but be cool. Slowly and collected.

Back away from her- go a different way to her- walk with buddies but NOT HER!! You need to come across as the guy she wants' not MR. Predictable/smoochy. See her now and then. Dont call/ SMS her...eva! (Argh it seems so hard i know! But guess what? Every other guy WOULD DO! But not YOU!!) -"Wow a catch", she says!

I realise this will be hard but if you don't -kiss it goodbye, and she'll put u in the 'lets be friends' category (...ooo...no escape!). By acting differently You wont look like your bitter. Still play it cool when you Do see her. Dont smile-wink! Don't block her out your life forever. All initial interactions should come from her, not you.

#3 Act alpha-male ESPECIALLY in front of high school jocks/t0ssers (aka "Jimmy the 'star quarter-back' tm) that you get out there in the states.

If this is a sudden change for you then dont worry about it. Act it now every day. The more you do the better you get and the less you act- because you become him. Chin high shoulders back. Im a skinny as hell ok- but this works-trust- its all about attitude. You are not being a jerk-just confident.

# 4 Realise there are other fish in sea etc. When i first got on this site i had some girl on a pedistal- I knew this was wrong but *heck* i couldnt get her off! It was too late to make a difference on that one; even with new skills etc. Damage was done!!. Two days ago i watcher her kiss some loser rite infront of me. Know what did? Pulled 4 other hotter chicks the following night and did the same to them. Love it!

#5 Dude. You are a DJ'er now.

Read the DJ website everyday. Workout. Buy nice clothes. I changed my life around in four, yes four months. And i still am. I have loooooads to learn and im not stopping, so neither should you!

#6 Read the BOOTCAMP section in the DJ Bible. ....Scary stuff huh?

WELL DO IT (little tip: may be worth completing this in another neighbourhood ok?)! I am gonna do it too- so remember there are other guys in this ol' world making ass's of themselves 2!. asap, because i know it will make me even better! And the better i am the more successful i'll be! And will i care what anyone thinks? Hell NO!

Right chief, theres an essay 4u, re-read it. im off to bed- its nightime in the UK.

Let us kno how you do ok ;)
Best M

Last edited:

Abcd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your essay Mukester
#1 - Sounds good. I wasn't saying I'd apologize, just be like "I feel sorry for you that I can't come, your loss" that kind of a thing.

#2 - Yep okay, I think what I've got to do now is stop thinking about her as someone I'm pursuing. I did that, now its done and time for HER to start pursuing.

#3 - Haha okay. We don't have jocks here but I'll try acting cool.

#4 - Good call. I was thinking about that before I asked her out. I always read stuff on this site about how you should not ask her out again if she doesn't show high interest, etc. And it always seemed like, yeah but I DO need her! But then I was thinking about it a few days ago and I just realized I'm better than her and she's just not worth it no matter how much I like her. So good call I'll def. take this advice.

#5 - I'm in good shape already thanks to cross-country in the fall and lacrosse practice now, but I guess I could work on the clothes part.

#6 Alright I'll take a look. It's second semester senior year so I don't have to worry about ruining my image in my 'neighborhood.'

Adios

Mukester

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck dude!

PS
In regards to...
# 6 ...I tried to drum a mate up to come to a mall with me in 2 weeks time just to collect......REJECTIONS! At least 20! I'm going for #'s! Then im going to do it again another day;

Guess what? not one of them losers will, and not one of them will be as successful as me either. No guts y'see.

Thats exactly whats sets you out different from the rest.
So although you may lots already; or maybe know nothing, DO pursue this forum+site as you'll only get BETTER!