Should I set the date or is she showing low interest?

Epic Days

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tldr: she was interested in meeting you but you got combatative and difficult over text and you caused her to lose interest.

IMO you're difficult.
She IS trying to be respectful about distance, she IS trying to make conversation with you, and you keep challenging her at every turn.

Just answer her questions, what's so difficult about that? You come off as closed off, difficult and very guarded. I would have ghosted you too, I'm not looking to date anyone that makes a simple text conversation difficult PRIOR TO EVEN MEETING THEM!

Women want dudes who are going to be easy to get along with. If you approach every interaction thinking it's a sh1t test and trying to control frame in a very heavy handed way, like you just did, she's going to move on, looking for a more relaxed, easy going guy.

I'm not saying go beta, or roll over for her, but fvck, we want the interaction with the ppl we spend time with to be pleasant. Out the gate, over text, the interaction wasn't pleasant, why would she want to spend time with that?
Symptom of game before fully unplugging. He needs to take his hits. He’s memorized all the garbage on this site.

ia1v1chem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she asked if i was an introvert, i was merely trying to turn the question around / play her game. thought that (at least from what i read ) that it's best to be playful and not boring? also i can't tell if you're trying to attack me or not...

I found it utterly hilarious that OP was asking HER if she was an introvert, considering he was constructing the conversation in a manner that would directly push her away.

Introverts create situations, they craft interaction, where they can remain safe and introverted - this is exactly what he did

Last edited:

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
"Should I set the date or is she showing low interest?"

How about setting the date instead of mentally masturdebating about it in group therapy on ss.

some random chick gets more investment than your family and friends?

maybe you just aren't into her as you'd like to believe and its better to just discuss it here.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
How old is she? One problem with dating older women is that their egos have already solidified. She has this whole thing in her head where she thinks she has everything figured out regarding romance. And then she goes out and ruins every relationship she's in, based on horoscopes, compatibility charts, etc. Basically, she's insane.
Hahaha

It's still amuses me each time a western or an educated woman asks for the date and time of my birth.

Their eyes literally bulge out with jaws ajar.

Saying I have 3 totems, an insignificant insect, a mythical bird that doesn't exist and a bird that does.

And then when I'm in say Singapore, another set of horoscope says I'm totally opposite of that.

Women and their mumbo jumbos.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha

It's still amuses me each time a western or an educated woman asks for the date and time of my birth.

Their eyes literally bulge out with jaws ajar.

Saying I have 3 totems, an insignificant insect, a mythical bird that doesn't exist and a bird that does.

And then when I'm in say Singapore, another set of horoscope says I'm totally opposite of that.

Women and their mumbo jumbos.
Yet the Tarot readers you visit daily lol at you for you being dumb and effeminate enough to pay to get your palm read while they fake being in awe. Lmao

ia1v1chem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
possibly...

"Should I set the date or is she showing low interest?"

How about setting the date instead of mentally masturdebating about it in group therapy on ss.

some random chick gets more investment than your family and friends?

maybe you just aren't into her as you'd like to believe and its better to just discuss it here.

markfromeurope

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paralysis by analysis. Should I do or should I not?

Perhaps it is your interest level that is low and you transfer your low IL in your mind to her, looking for signs that would confirm your idea?

Perhaps just go for it and set up a date, don't spend too much time on striking weird conversations about character via chat.

Ask yourself following question: "Where are my ballz?"

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
Yet the Tarot readers you visit daily lol at you for you being dumb and effeminate enough to pay to get your palm read while they fake being in awe. Lmao
You mean women don't volunteer to "read" you up that you'd need to go visit those con artists that pedal their wares?

Pitiful.

I get mine for free, unsolicited.

Amazing huh?