Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Should I 'next' her?"

aerodynamyk

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen alot of posts lately on wether or not guys should NEXT a girl.
And they either get sympathy for the girl, or a helluva lotta bashing for being real dumb.

All newbies should read this post, maybe even twice...

You NEXT a girl for the following reasons:

1) blatent disrespect. Does she take you seriously? does she play too many mind games? is she talking **** about you to her friends? is she keeping you around for her own good image? If so, NEXT

2) cheating. nuff said

3) lying. if she lies to you about something like her parents divorce, that can be ruled out. but if shes telling you shes goin different places then where she's actually going, NEXT
4) shes a *****.

5) shes a loser

6) shes very unstable emotionally

7) shes psycho

8) shes a man, or looks like one.
why NEXT a girl? I mean, don't they deserve a second chance? WHAP
(dj hand smites afc face)

If they lie to you once or even twice on serious things, a warning is permittable. If they lie to you again, they are out. Make that clear.

If they disrespect you in front of their friends just to boost their popularity, a warning is due, but make it clear that you will not tolerate it.

"But what if she's emotionally unstable?" Then you're setting yourself up for alot more ****, which will make it worse for her too.
The more she gets attached to you, the worse.

NEXTing is done because it is the only thing to do. If you don't stand up for yourself, a girl will not respect you.

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2) cheating. nuff said

3) lying. if she lies to you about something like her parents divorce, that can be ruled out. but if shes telling you shes goin different places then where she's actually going, NEXT
These are about the two biggest forms of blatent disrespect I can think of.

4) shes a *****.

5) shes a loser

6) shes very unstable emotionally

7) shes psycho

8) shes a man, or looks like one.
If common sense doesn't already eliminate these types, good job aero. I doubt many DJs would chase after many of these women anyway.

I like your idea for the post...it needed to be done. Unfortunately, it needs to be done again. Most times a guy's sitting on the fence on whether or not to next a girl, they consider different issues than what you've suggested.