Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should i do this or not?

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in May 2003, i hooked up with this really hot MILF, went back to her house and did everything but have sex. The next morning she started acting like a bit of a *****, and i assumed maybe it was cause i didn't have sex with her. The reason i didn't nail her was cause i didn't have a condom. Anyway, so she drives me home the next morning, and on the way home i called her up on her b*tchy behavior and was like what the f**k? But she didn't apologize till later on when she got home after dropping me off. So we get to my house, she pulls in the driveway, and talks to me for about 15 minutes before i get out. So i get out of the car, and as i'm getting out i say to her "call me"..so she comes out and say's "i don't call boy's, you call me." Couldn't believe what i heard. I was in such shock that i couldn't and didn't know what the hell to say to the dumb b*tch, so i just shut the door and went on my way. So, about 45 minutes later my phone rings and it's her, she apologizes for being a b*itch that morning at her house, but never apologized for the "i don't call boys, you call me" comment. We ended up talking on the phone for about 15 minutes or so. We ended the conversation with a "talk to you later" or something. Should i have taken her apology to also be an apology for that nasty comment she made?? I was never sure what to think about it, so i never called her, nor has she called me since that time. So, my question is, should i call her eventhough it's been almost 2 years?? Like i said, this all took place in May 2003. She's a very horny tagable MILF. I've been wanting to call her for so long, but was never sure if i should. I'm thinking it'll probably look stupid if i did since it's been so long, but not sure, so that's where you guys come in. What do you think?? I was thinking of calling her and saying "i was moving stuff around in my closet and came across your number, and i figured i'd call you to say what's up." What's the best thing to do here? Thanks bros.

Last edited:

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Call her up.

Then tell her you are coming over to spend the night.

Don't ask her, tell her.

Then bang the crap out of her but good.

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"i don't call boys, you call me"

so, what's so terrible about that ? she was probably just joking because you're younger than her

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Golden Arms
"i don't call boys, you call me"

so, what's so terrible about that ? she was probably just joking because you're younger than her
It sounded like a serious sarcastic tone when she said it. Even still, should i call??

Falcon Eye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by No Escape
It sounded like a serious sarcastic tone when she said it. Even still, should i call??

Make the freaking phone call! The worst thing that can happen is that she tells you to beat it; on the other hand the best thing that could happen is that she winds up on her knees with your **** in her mouth.

File this into the nothing to lose category and make the call!

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then tell her you are coming over to spend the night.

Don't ask her, tell her.
I'll feel the situation out when talking to her(if i decide to call her) and if i get positive vibes that she wants to get drilled, then i'll say something like that.

Last edited:

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone gonna add any more imput to this thread?? I'd like some more responses before i make a decision. If i decide to call her i wanna do it as soon as possible. Thanks.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl is right. You should be calling her.

"boys" = "men" like "girls" = "women". If she had said, "I don't call men" you would be all happy I assume?

If you want sex call her if not don't call her.

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To be perfectly honest while the fellows in this thread have offered good advice, you shouldn't be letting other people make decisions for you. Or more to the point, you should not need other people to make decisions for you.

I think you've already made up your mind to call her, but you just wanted some support on that. So consider yourself supported because I also think you should call her. The worst that can happen is she tells you to go f*ck yourself, which still leaves you in the same place as if you didn't call her.

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrCode
you shouldn't be letting other people make decisions for you. Or more to the point, you should not need other people to make decisions for you.
??

Almost everyone here lets people make decisions for them. That's what this whole board's about, that's why it was created. Everyone's advice combined influences one's decision. Most people's decisions on here are based on other people's advice.

Eileen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she was simply saying that when it comes to dating, she prefer that you take the lead. I don't think she was calling you a "boy."

You proved you are/were one though. Boys are afraid to call girls. Men aren't. ;)

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, let me suggest that you learn from this experience.

In the future, realize that if getting together with a woman were left to the woman, there'd probably be a lot fewer kids running around.

Why would you leave the task of getting some tail left to her? Why put her in control of your life (in that small regard) ?

Instead of letting her call you, take control and you decide when you want to see her. It's about being proactive, not reactive.

As it stands now, call her. What have you got to lose?

Be prepared for her to have forgotten who you are and/or in a relationship. And, when you do call her, it's going to send a pungent aroma of desperation. Why in the world are you deciding to call her now, after 2 years?

In either case, are you willing to put up with snide comments from her on a regular basis?

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Pappy
First, let me suggest that you learn from this experience.

In the future, realize that if getting together with a woman were left to the woman, there'd probably be a lot fewer kids running around.

Why would you leave the task of getting some tail left to her? Why put her in control of your life (in that small regard) ?

Instead of letting her call you, take control and you decide when you want to see her. It's about being proactive, not reactive.

As it stands now, call her. What have you got to lose?

Be prepared for her to have forgotten who you are and/or in a relationship. And, when you do call her, it's going to send a pungent aroma of desperation. Why in the world are you deciding to call her now, after 2 years?

In either case, are you willing to put up with snide comments from her on a regular basis?
You're right about looking desperate if i call her after it's been a year and 8 months.

I actually tried calling her cell # last night, but got an operator recording saying there was no such number. She also gave me her home number which i know know is in use, cause i looked it up on the internet and it was listed. There's a problem though if i decided to call. Problem is, her kids might still live with her. Back then her kids were 25 and 19, now 27 and 21. If her kids are still living with her, which i'm sure at least one of 'em is, i'd kinda feel funny talking to him. What if she's not around and i have to leave a message with the son? I can't say, it's "so and so", i met your mom a long time ago at "such and such" place. All i could do is leave my name, but if i do that, what are the chances of her remembering me?? It's likely she might not. I'm in a jam, this sucks.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahahaha... Let me get this straight:

YOU: Call me.
HER: I don't call boys.
YOU: GRR!
HER: (calls you on the phone) Sorry about earlier.
YOU: GRR! She didn't apologize for "I don't call boys!"
YOU: (ignores the fact that she called you 45 minutes after that comment)
YOU: (spends two years not calling her and wondering if you should)
HER: No Escape who?

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Originally posted by No Escape
You're right about looking desperate if i call her after it's been a year and 8 months.

I actually tried calling her cell # last night, but got an operator recording saying there was no such number. She also gave me her home number which i know know is in use, cause i looked it up on the internet and it was listed. There's a problem though if i decided to call. Problem is, her kids might still live with her. Back then her kids were 25 and 19, now 27 and 21. If her kids are still living with her, which i'm sure at least one of 'em is, i'd kinda feel funny talking to him. What if she's not around and i have to leave a message with the son? I can't say, it's "so and so", i met your mom a long time ago at "such and such" place. All i could do is leave my name, but if i do that, what are the chances of her remembering me?? It's likely she might not. I'm in a jam, this sucks.
Sounds like you've got serious one-itis for a girl you haven't seen or talked to in nearly two years.

Don't leave a message. In fact, I wouldn't even call.

Time to move on was long ago.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you've got serious one-itis for a girl you haven't seen or talked to in nearly two years.

Don't leave a message. In fact, I wouldn't even call.

Time to move on was long ago.

Agreed.

... unless you could somehow build a time machine, set it to the year 2003, and go back in time and find your balls .... naw.

Start with a clean slate. Think positive. There's still 3 billion women (and more being made every day) that you haven't ruined your chances with. You can chose to be decisive today, and the women you seduce tomorrow won't know the difference.

Just say no to oneitis!

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll point out a few things you did wrong in this scenario.

1. ALWAYS BE PREPARED FOR SEX.

You should always have a condom on you at all times. Keep a fresh one in your wallet or jacket or in your pocket or somewhere because you NEVER KNOW when it might be time to pull out your love rod and do some work on some booty.

2. NEVER TOLERATE *****Y BEHAVIOR FROM A WOMAN

In any other situation this is non-negotiable but in your case I can understand why the girl was probably pissed off.

She was ready for you to twist her back out (f*ck the sh*t out of her) and you weren't properly prepared for sex (see #1 above).

When women get heated up and are ready to receive some d*ck and then they don't get any, they get really mad ( I know from experience) so don't ever turn the car on and don't drive it anywhere again, ya feel me?

3. SHE IS RIGHT. WOMEN GENERALLY DON'T CALL BOYS.

When she said boys, that was a direct slap at your manhood.

She doesn't call boys, she calls MEN.

In a woman's mind, a man not prepared for sex is like a gunfigher with no gun, totally useless.

So when she said boys, she meant BOYS, meaning that in her mind you are now in the category of being a boy to her and not a MAN.

The best thing you can do is to use this as a learning experience and make sure you have your sh*t together better for the next chick.

I also don't recommend calling her again because once you fall in the boys category with a woman, its usually game over.

Reaction score
She is 50 years old ????? You are a "boy" in her eyes!!!