Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I bring this up or leave it alone?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've been seduced by the myth of the pure "low notch" oriental princess.

Careful man. Keep both eyes open. I see guys fall for this sh1t all the time.

There are billions of asians. Some of them must be having sex surely. They can't all be virgins as some of the sexpats on this forum keep claiming.
the smv market works the same in asia as it does in west only some variables get different values due to the difference.

can go into any business or gov office and find many hoe and dude having some side thing, just like in west and sometimes more.

differences are:
-race and perceived value due to race. perceived is real because the value is subjective.
-physical size, generally Asian is smaller and thinner. better ugly and small than ugly and fat.
-laws, they are different in Asia and do not favor women over men so much.
-much more extreme poverty in some areas. this creates a different type of person than the entitled brat of the west.
-dedication to children or family, in general, is much higher (excluding mate or husband).
-social services do not replace a man for survival.

similarities include:
-hypergamy
-dual mating strategy
-honesty, NOT
-men
-greed
-ruthless

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a women whos into you will drop her orbiters real quick, what you have here is for just a quickie

joesbigship

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's basically using him right now for a free vacation. Missouri in his state of delusion really does believe they are a "married couple" on their "honeymoon."

How did men become this fvcking stupid so quickly?