Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I break up with my gf (30) for being a brat?

BackInTheGame78

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a gentleman matters to some of us. If a woman was decent enough to become a DJs committed girlfriend, she’s earned a considerable amount of respect. A gentlemen parts ways in a cordial fashion.
OP is no DJ

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how am I treating her like garbage? An important family member is dying and she decides to ***** about her birthday? How incredibly selfish and ugly is that of her to do??

Holy fuk.. Any chance she might be bitter towards you, for ghosting her for 3 weeks.

Your expecting honorable behaviour from her, when you have a history of being an over reactive douch.

If you want to be treated with some respect, then lead by example.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A man leads in a relationship. This is an excellent example of how NOT to be a leader and it is evident that there is no stable foundation for the relationship as a result primarily because OP lacks emotional control and self awareness (If a leader loses face, how do you expect the followers to keep face??). This leads to both parties obviously being miserable especially because they both keep going back to each other due to no options but the fact that OP is so unstable and his gf accepts this behavior means that they're perfect for each other because both are of low value with low self esteem. That's the truth bomb whether you accept it or not.

bizzym

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hold up...did I read that after she apologized and she called to check up on you, you called her a b*tch???

dude what the hell is wrong with you? you need some SERIOUS therapy

you deserve to be alone

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP probably came on here in the belief that we would support him no matter what, because of our red pill mindset.

Wrong! We don't support douch bag behaviour, just because your a male.

Your not behaving in a mature manner.. You come across as over emotional, easily rattled & definitely professional victim.

I would walk away from this relationship, just to save her the heartache that is likely to come from this train wreck just waiting to happen!

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't comprehend sure how ghosting a woman for three weeks even qualifies as a relationship...

And while it is unfortunate with your family, every person with a cell phone understands how long it takes to send a text message, pick up the phone, or even email...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP sounds like a whiney baby, who has these girl like tantrums.

Also he clearly has narcissistic traits & only sees himself as a victim.

She's better off dumping this dude, for someone with a little maturity.
Ghosting isn't a tantrum. Opposite in fact