Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Short police officer gets dissed

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
When I was a kid... all the police in my city were big, fit, strong and imposing. Now it is a rare thing when I see a cop whose @ss I could not kick in a fair fight. Many are weak fat @sses. It is hard to command respect when you look like the Pillsbury doe-boy or a Munchkin.

One of the reasons we have so many police shootings in the USA is because way too many policemen in our country do not have the ability to command respect with their presence nor the physical strength to enforce their will. Respect is not gifted... it is earned... just putting on a uniform does not mean you should automatically be respected. Physical fitness and physical standards should be screening criteria for police.
I mean half the reason why these people aren't afraid of doing things is because they know all they have to do is run and those fat cops are not going to be able to run after them...

logicallefty

Reaction score
I mean half the reason why these people aren't afraid of doing things is because they know all they have to do is run and those fat cops are not going to be able to run after them...
As a police officer we are trained to take quite a bit of verbal abuse in a situation like that. Where we can take action is if the verbal abuse is interfering with an investigation we are trying to actively work, or, if people touch us at all. If someone so much as puts the tip of their pinkie on my arm in an insulting and provoking manor I am allowed to remove it by any means necessary and if they touch it a second time I will arrest them. If the touch my firearm i will arrest after the first time. But if it’s just verbal then they can call me anything they want and I’m expected to take it. I’ve never been verbally attacked by anybody who wasn’t under arrest. I have arrested people for obstructing my investigation but they were never directly attacking me. Just upset in general. And once they’re in handcuffs every noise they make you consider no different than a barking dog or nagging wife that you tune out LOL

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a police officer we are trained to take quite a bit of verbal abuse in a situation like that. Where we can take action is if the verbal abuse is interfering with an investigation we are trying to actively work, or, if people touch us at all. If someone so much as puts the tip of their pinkie on my arm in an insulting and provoking manor I am allowed to remove it by any means necessary and if they touch it a second time I will arrest them. If the touch my firearm i will arrest after the first time. But if it’s just verbal then they can call me anything they want and I’m expected to take it. I’ve never been verbally attacked by anybody who wasn’t under arrest. I have arrested people for obstructing my investigation but they were never directly attacking me. Just upset in general. And once they’re in handcuffs every noise they make you consider no different than a barking dog or nagging wife that you tune out LOL
I gotta ask an honest question: in that particular situation, what could have that short police officer have done besides walk away?

She dissed him, but she didn't threaten him so he doesn't have a reason to arrest her.

If he had gotten into a verbal altercation it would have only encouraged more women to join in and verbally abuse him and the situation would escalate.

Were there any other options?

I've actually encountered short cops before. One particular short cop (I swear I'm not making this up) had to have been about 5'4"....

....dude was trying to instigate trouble with everyone in a gas station because he knew he could hide behind his badge.... guys like that I have no respect for....

....but this particular officer I kinda feel bad for....

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is the average size of the officers working in your department? do they get different treatment from people according to that?