Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Short guy has meltdown in public, rants about OLD

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yikes. That's what happens when you get let yourself get too bitter about this stuff.
I wonder if the guy who jumped him faced any legal action? Doesn't take too much guts to attack a little guy like that, even though he was asking for it.

By the way, this is why insecurity repels women. They don't want to have to deal with this sh!t.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel bad for the dude. I'm sure he's been supressing his rage, resentment and anger for years and he just finally snapped.

Life for a man in this gynocentric society is already hard enough, but life for a short man is even worse. Jobs are being outsourced and men have to compete with low wage foreign workers, women, and other men... And it's a known fact that the best paying jobs goes to tall men or attractive women....

In a way, I kinda blame irresponsible parenting for short men. If you're guy getting with a short woman, just know you're son will probably be short as fvck.

And if you're planning on producing kids with a short woman, then PLEASE take your son to the doctor to get some growth hormones during puberty, otherwise the poor kid is gonna be 5'5" and getting disrespected his whole life.

I would encourage men to just simply have s3x with a short gal if she's hot but do not produce kids with her. Be responsible and think about the future, dont d@mn your son to a lifetime of misery....

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like to see aggressiveness in men. Oh, and he lives in his van. He claims he is getting more interest from poontang from this episode.
He appears to be on his way to being canonized by the Incel community:
Yes, let's call him Saint Manlet for now until we find out who he is.
He is my god now.
He is a ****ing god. The bravery of this man. Saying the truth. Wish I was there. I’m an ogrecel, and I would have killed that white knight cuck.
Our messiah
St.Bagelcel is the hERo we manlets need
St. Bagelcel is the greatest hero in American history.

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
...and all it took was a smile from a woman.

Let the pages of hate begin....
He sounds from NY. They can, at times, take things a bit too far. A lot of talk, little action. The dude that attacked him will most certainly get arrested for battery. However, the pissed off dude did provoke an altercation. It's anyone's guess. If these smart phones weren't around, he'd be safe. They are everywhere these days..

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I kinda feel bad for the lil dude. He's only 5 feet tall, lives in a van down by the river, has a really short temper. This picture says it all. Shame.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude lives in his van? Man, that is rough. As inappropriate as his behavior was, the poor guy has been fvcked over by life so I kinda feel bad for him.........again, irresponsible parenting.....

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And here comes the white knight attacking the midget to impress the ladies lol

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl I've known 3 years kiss her boyfriend in front of me today (I think she says sh!t about me and told him to come to her work and kiss her in front of me to show me she's his). I don't even Want her, she's not my type. Big dude though, seemed to have a Lot of money, whether gotten through blood, sweat, and tears as I have I don't know. Also the perfume in the room was THICK as fvck today/this afternoon almost caused me to sneeze/cough. She was dressed showing more skin than I'd ever seen before for 3 years (you know, pullover with holes in the shoulders). She must've been going out after work, and later on to get fvcked by her boyfriend for everybody to see/speculate.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And here comes the white knight attacking the midget to impress the ladies lol
Nah, he's not a white knight. The short guy was mouthing off to him, disrespecting him. I'm sure there are a lot of guys here who would have jumped him for less. It's not legal because you can't attack someone who is yelling at you, that's why I wondered if he got into trouble. It was a d!ck move because he was such a little guy, he wasn't proving anything by jumping him.

Anyway, I'm sure the short guy was frustrated, but he was acting like a child. I'm not going to take his side just because he's had some problems with OLD.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would bet his mental health issues and waistline are bigger impediments to finding a woman than his height.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All it took was an employee being pleasant with him, and smiling at him, and he got aggressive at her and flipped his lid.

THIS is why ladies give their numbers out when they don't want to, this is why ladies try to remain pleasant even when they don't want you around, this is why ladies don't get curt and forecfully say "no!"

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude lives in his van? Man, that is rough. As inappropriate as his behavior was, the poor guy has been fvcked over by life so I kinda feel bad for him.........again, irresponsible parenting.....
Eugenics here we come. lol

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I would bet his mental health issues and waistline are bigger impediments to finding a woman than his height.
When I was attached in Europe, I regularly come across really short men (5'5" and below), wife clinging on their arms with kids in tow.

And I also see losers of all heights with no women.

Height might be an impediment but its not a guarantee of being an Incel.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All it took was an employee being pleasant with him, and smiling at him, and he got aggressive at her and flipped his lid.

THIS is why ladies give their numbers out when they don't want to, this is why ladies try to remain pleasant even when they don't want you around, this is why ladies don't get curt and forecfully say "no!"
So we all have to suffer because of one short guy with a big mouth?lol Thats like saying ALL men should have trust issues since one guy, one time was cheated on by his girlfriend.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

For their safety, they better learn do so.

Men no matter how small still has the strength and capacity to cause physical harm that supersedes woman's natural physical abilities.