Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Short guy has meltdown in public, rants about OLD

A

AJ84

I didn’t see how she smiled in the video I watched so I can’t comment on that. Some people are just socially awkward af and a simple smile from someone can be misinterpreted by another party. I know the guy is an Ass bag and needs to seriously take a long look in the mirror at himself but the dude that tackled him was a loser too. What shmuck does that? I mean if the dude had physically assaulted someone or pulled out a knife or gun THEN you tackle him, not for running his mouth though. I absolutely abhor white knights more than guys like the short dude to be honest. Someone trying to impress the ladies by acting tough, just makes me laugh because I know it’s so fake as hell but women can’t see that. They eat that fake tough **** up.
I agree that the other guy should not have tackled him as he wasn’t even really in his face, he was in the face of the other guy.
I don’t see it as white knighting though. I think the other guy probably was very agitated because you can hear him getting more and more angry at the short guy.

I remember on the subway once this young guy was walking up and down the train yelling and getting in people’s faces, just ranting and scaring the crap out of everyone. Another guy yelled at him to stfu and sit down and he wouldn’t do this guy walks up to the ranting guy and grabs his shoulders just as the train stopped and the doors open, and he pushed him right out of the door.

He wasn’t white knighting, he was just really annoyed and angry at this young guy and his emotions got the best of him. Some people clapped.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Not at all. I think he’s an idiot. But don’t be coy. You’re way more socially adept than that. You know how easy men are to fluster and wreck. Just the right kind of smile or look can send a guy like this off the rails. The white knights were pretty funny. We didn’t get the lead in and context before the outburst.

You asserted openly the danger of men. Nothing else. I hear that narrative all the time. Lol

Of course it’s all men’s fault. Hahahaha
yeah and when she smiled to him it was pretty obvious that shes just baiting him and manipulating

A

AJ84

i guess poor and little bit fat men dont deserve love but women of same quality do
Did I post that? You’re projecting a bit lol.

No one is entitled to sh*t they didn’t earn. Even poor little fat men, or poor little fat women, whatever. His attitude is his major problem, not his height.

This is how people get bitter, when they think they deserve stuff from other people without making an ounce of effort to earn it.

I know a guy with no legs who went to school, got a degree, has a job, and plays wheelchair hockey. And yep he’s married. I never once heard him whine about his physical situation, which, like the short guy, he can’t change.

Yeah the guy is short, but he’s creating his own problems with his sh*t attitude and sense of entitlement. Sorry but I have zero sympathy for people who decide to drown in their own failures and expect someone to throw them a life raft rather than learn how to swim.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
No one is entitled to sh*t they didn’t earn.
He could pay ca$h and bang any woman he wants, hoochies, cheerleaders, groupies, beer drinkers, high class stuck up hoes that real freaky, lawyers, nurses, police women, teachers, big titties, short and thick, all complexions, different nationalities.!

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
He could pay ca$h and bang any woman he wants, hoochies, cheerleaders, groupies, beer drinkers, high class stuck up hoes that real freaky, lawyers, nurses, police women, teachers, big titties, short and thick, all complexions, different nationalities.!
or he could go gay

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...and all it took was a smile from a woman.

Let the pages of hate begin....
Its pretty black pill.

Its comical. I am 6'1. Not short nor tall imho but I never had a issue or a lifetime of rejections from height for obv reasons.

Women get a social engineering service to be fat as ****kkk and *****s. The manlet's are trolled out of the gene pool.

YouTuber Monday Blue brought it to my attention that the Stiff Upper Lip is the best option. The man in question has a series of freak outs. He tried deleting old vids but cyberspace has it now.

I cannot stress meditation enough. Sadly not even Captain Red beard aka rsd Tyler could save angry manlet from himself.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not at all. I think he’s an idiot. But don’t be coy. You’re way more socially adept than that. You know how easy men are to fluster and wreck. Just the right kind of smile or look can send a guy like this off the rails. The white knights were pretty funny. We didn’t get the lead in and context before the outburst.

You asserted openly the danger of men. Nothing else. I hear that narrative all the time. Lol

Of course it’s all men’s fault. Hahahaha
Oh really? Women are trained from birth to believe that men are masculine, in control, and can LEAD. That's what society teaches a woman. Society doesn't teach a woman that a simple greeting is going to be considered leading a man on, and to be careful that the green will cause am attack. IN FACT it's feminine and submissive to be pleasant and warm when you greet someone. But now it's her fault for bringing in his attack because sure was feminine and submissive to him as his server? Please.

Don't be coy. Pick a diatribe and stick with it. You can't have it both ways

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More proof it's not staged...here's Inside Edition interviewing him...lol at 1:20 of course they're gonna troll him by sending a tall, attractive woman to interview him....

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More proof it's not staged...here's Inside Edition interviewing him...lol at 1:20 of course they're gonna troll him by sending a tall, attractive woman to interview him....
I hope she didn't smile at him :)
The guy's acting like a d!ck in this video too, you'd think he was getting paid for it.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Look at that far piece of sheet at 1:04. :down:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And that “fat piece of sheet” is able to control her emotions, unlike the short dude who seems unravelled and one female stranger smile away from the next incel mass shooting.
This is why women need to be BANNED here. You offer nothing good here.