Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She's 8yrs. younger...?

Champ1

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ's, I've just started talking to this HB8 who's 21 and I'm 28 very soon to be 29. She's in college, but she has a very high IL in me. I've used all the DJ stuff on her to get her interested (C&F, neg hits, etc). She seems very mature for her age and has a great personality, but I was just wondering from some of you guys my age if a relationship of this much age difference can work out. The youngest I've ever gone was 6 yrs. before my DJ skills got really improved. Your thoughts are much appreciated in advance.
Champ

Reaction score
As you get older you'll realize that there is no such thing as 'too' young. You'll soon realize that there are only women who are too old!

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and the problem is?????

go for it. i date down regularly at least 10 years. i really don't want to go below 23ish because, well, they are stupid--ALL OF THEM!!!

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
As you get older you'll realize that there is no such thing as 'too' young. You'll soon realize that there are only women who are too old!

Need I say more? Amen to that PuertoRican_Lover!

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta say this, I hate men who date girls at most 5 years younger than them.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Last year I dated this 19 year old college girl, I was 26 at the time, she had high IL in me. I normally wouldn't have dated so young but she seemed very mature, she knew what she wanted out of life. However in the end, although she seemed mature, her lack of experience, caused her to be scared and unwillingly to do anything she wanted.

My advice, have fun with her but don't get involved too seriously. Just relive your youth and let her enjoy her college days by having an older guy show her the ropes.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
When I was 30, I dated an 18 year old, who was more mature than the average girl her age.

I still routinely date women/girls a good 10, 15, even 20 years younger than myself.

Tao of Steve

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Derek Flint
When I was 30, I dated an 18 year old, who was more mature than the average girl her age.

I still routinely date women/girls a good 10, 15, even 20 years younger than myself.
Now that's the spirit brother! Girls are at their physical best in their late teens.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Age is irrelevant, but she ought to be old enough to drink in a bar.

torqueboxer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last summer I dated a girl that had just turned 18. My personal limit is that the girl HAS to have gotten out of high school. There are a few advantages to dating a younger chick.

YOUNG CHICK ADVANTAGES
1. No cellulite
2. Low maintence
3. Did I say low maintence
4. Eager to please( father figure complex)
5. No baggage(kids, divorce, mortage)
6. Too young to go out to the bar and pick up other guys.
7. Inexperience with smooth operators and arent aware of all of games that can be played.
8. Impressed easlily with new things( take them to the art gallery and point out art)
9. Ususally they have hot young friends that will jock you really bad.

YOUNG CHICK DISADVANTAGES
1. Too wrapped up in their socal life(talking on phone, hanging with friends)
2. Immature
3. Lack of sexual experience( and unwillingness to learn)
4. Social stigma of an older man with a younger girl
5. Parents may hate you(my favorite)
6. College could put a damper on you spending a lot of time with her (maybe an advantage)
7. Too clingy (always trying to be with you)
8. Cant go drinking with you(also see #6 in advantages)
9. Unable to hold a conversation about anything interesting.

Feel free to add to this list.

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Much younger women are great as long as you have no expectations. There is nothing better than 19 or 20 year old women. They are out of High school so they think they are mature and ready to explore. Order a pizza, rent a movie, buy the cheapest sweetest white zinfandel you can find give her two glasses and she will be drunk enough to lose her inhibitions. Once the inhibitions are gone you've got the best sex you will ever get in your life. Shes not great in bed at that age but man shes a blank canvas ready to painted into fine art.

Women in general are flakey but a woman under 26 is extremely flakey. Women under 23 dont know what they want tonight so planning a future is silly. If you can stick it without falling in love you will have a great time. If you are prone to falling in love your gonna be in trouble. I say enjoy the ride, have fun but when its over let it go. Don't try to hang on.

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Derek Flint

Hey, at least I don't feel alone in my quest for younger partners.

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 42 and I recently had sex twice with a 20 yr old hottie!

It was sooo-good! She was nice and tight!!!
And she was very submissive,
so I used her in every way I wanted!

SxyPlayette

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh wow, I'd expect a question like that in the HS kids section but not here. Anyway she's legal (above 18), she has a brain, and she's even up to the age of drinking. So unless she 40 yrs older or younger than u I really don't see the problem. She doesn't have a problem dating u right, and I'll date someone who's 1-10yrs older than me.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guys have no game, and pretty much have to go for younger girls, since women of their own age bracket want nothing to do with them. In my opinion dating girls much younger than you is just plain lame and boring, as in no challenge. But hey, one man's floor is another man's ceiling.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Originally posted by Crank_It_Up
Some guys have no game, and pretty much have to go for younger girls, since women of their own age bracket want nothing to do with them. In my opinion dating girls much younger than you is just plain lame and boring, as in no challenge. But hey, one man's floor is another man's ceiling.
Getting girls in my age range is no problem.

The challenge is in getting the one's that are 10-20 years younger than myself.

*That* takes game.

Jango_Xavier

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A kiwi in a very bad disguise of a dutchman :P
Nah, there's nothing wrong with a 8year age difference cause well when i was 18 i went with a 28 hb its was the 2nd best sex ive ever had, well when i was with her it was the best.:D
A quick run down of it, in the 2 weeks i was with her i learnt a lot, if u need quite great experience fukk an old hb.:D