Shell's Trump event and the overpay issue

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I can tell this is eating you up
It is!! Haha

I just hate how everything in the news gets twisted into something negative when it concerns Trump. I have a habit of researching every negative story concerning Trump and 9 out of 10 times I find out the truth is NOT NEGATIVE AT ALL, it just got twisted... But in this case, I can't get to the truth! As long as Shell doesn't clear this up and leaves room for doubt, the leftist crybabies will abuse that room for doubt and spin it negatively. Like: "Shell fvcked over their employees, and obviously Trump told them to do that blahblahblah"

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as Shell doesn't clear this up and leaves room for doubt, the leftist crybabies will abuse that room for doubt and spin it negatively.
What was it that you reported me for? Political speech? The irony of your hypocrisy is lost on you, I'm sure. If you want to start a progaganda thread for Great Leader, such behavior is obviously quite welcome here. But pointing out what is going on should not be so offensive.

Danger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just reported you. You went off-topic again, derailing my thread, in spite of me specifically asking you to stop doing that.

Danger, please respect my request to stay on topic and not to derail the thread. If you want to have discussions like the one you're now getting into with Bible_Belt, please do so in a separate thread instead of doing it here.

#Respect

Will do.

sazc

Banned
Reaction score
They're spinning this as a company sponsored event IF the employee wants to meet the OT threshold for the week, otherwise the employee can skip the meeting and accept no OT pay/possible having to take PTO

IOW you don't have to go but since this event is company sponsored, if you don't go your hours will get fubar'ed

What's not cool is that they're messing with ppls paychecks. Why not have the option of working your hours OR listening to 45s speech? The answer to that is that Shell wants to look good, as a company, to 45.

I get it, it just sucks that employees have
no set of equivalent choices available.

Last edited:
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!