Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She wants a second public date before coming to my place.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: “Can we talk?“

You: “about?”

If she ignores, either cut completely or reply, “That’s what I thought” ;)

This is one time where an emoji is useful. I almost never use them, but in this case it clearly conveys that you’re on to her little game and that it doesn’t matter to you.

This is probably what I would do so I could teach her about consequences from a detached and amused position.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because, unlike us, they naturally have abundant mindset thanks to having nearly unlimited options - on a daily basis.
Yes! IF you watch any R&B tune from the 90s, or listen to any SOS Band tune from the 80s, it is the woman who acts like the stalker in scarcity mindset.

However a womans modern Abundance mindset is fake its not real, A social media facade. that slaps her in the face much later on

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good luck with what you do, but remember she is a Jedi at this, and will Re-beta you up very fast.

I can assure you she is just checking she can go 3 weeks without speaking to you, and you still want her.

I find it amazing that we as Men allow this behaviour,if this was a business deal she would have been ghosted the moment she played up on the 2nd meet

Glassguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's smart then that's quite transparent. Girls constantly tell me they are busy and I know it's bullsh!t. If you're truly busy, then why respond?

I think she needs to offer a bit more than "We need to talk". That's an entitled princess message.
Agreed. The "can we talk" is about 2 things:

1. Will he respond.....meaning is he still on the hook
2. To see if he will not only respond, but jump at the chance.

Its a gauge of his interest. Most certainly a test. Had she had a sincere apology, he would have gotten it already.

Just another mediocre yet entitled little bytch that deserves no more than crickets.......

TheNewStyle123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. The "can we talk" is about 2 things:

1. Will he respond.....meaning is he still on the hook
2. To see if he will not only respond, but jump at the chance.

Its a gauge of his interest. Most certainly a test. Had she had a sincere apology, he would have gotten it already.

Just another mediocre yet entitled little bytch that deserves no more than crickets.......
Great point here dude. Well I haven't responded yet and don't plan on it!

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This. Cooking for a girl that you haven't banged yet is way too much investment. It just makes you look needy and low value in her eyes. Same rules apply for taking a girl to a restaurant.

Eating with a girl is a girlfriend privilege. She gets a coffee or a drink max pre-bang.
No...you don't cook for her, you cook with her. Major difference.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No...you don't cook for her, you cook with her. Major difference.
That I can agree with. She cooks in an apron and a thong, and you stand behind her and slap her ass and tell her to make Daddy a delicious dinner or she's getting punished.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That I can agree with. She cooks in an apron and a thong, and you stand behind her and slap her ass and tell her to make Daddy a delicious dinner or she's getting punished.
Haha...I usually put them on chop duty