Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She wants a second public date before coming to my place.

manfrombelow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know why girls flake like crazy and treat men like disposable trash?

Because, unlike us, they naturally have abundant mindset thanks to having nearly unlimited options - on a daily basis.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know why girls flake like crazy and treat men like disposable trash?

Because, unlike us, they naturally have abundant mindset thanks to having nearly unlimited options - on a daily basis.
It's because they are hypergamos. They want a man who is above her, so if you chase her and follow her rules it communicates that she is the prize. She wants you to be the prize.

manfrombelow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's because they are hypergamos. They want a man who is above her, so if you chase her and follow her rules it communicates that she is the prize. She wants you to be the prize.
Hypergamy is one thing. It's thirsty betas giving away free attention to women I'm talking about.

Why wouldn't women treat us like trash if at any given minutes, they could have 10 guys waiting to be their puppies.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hypergamy is one thing. It's thirsty betas giving away free attention to women I'm talking about.

Why wouldn't women treat us like trash if at any given minutes, they could have 10 guys waiting to be their puppies.
Thirsty encompasses taking women out for free meals, and cooking for them prior to banging them, so it definitely applies to this thread.

Women have lots of options when it comes to thirsty men, but limited options when it comes to high-quality men (and you're already high-quality if you're not acting thirsty, like 99% of men).

DonJuanjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
(and you're already high-quality if you're not acting thirsty, like 99% of men).
That's why I appreciate this forum. Youtube guys would have you believe that a high value man is only a man that is able to live by the rule of 6's. But guys who are putting in the work and are experienced know otherwise. I gotta say I was getting depressed at one point thinking I wouldn't be able to get to high value man status to be able to effectively spin hot plates. As I am under 6ft(by a half a foot), and will not be making six figures any time soon. It was at the point of me thinking "screw it I would rather have a harem of young fat chicks than be the good enough resources guy for some post wall former hb8-9 slvt."

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reply to her "unfortunately we dont share common values, and some things concerned me on our last meet"

then ghost her forever...

leave all her messages on read after this

you cannot reply to anything after youve sent this message.

shes probably had Chad leave her face looking like a decorators radio then kick her out, and she thinks she knows where she can get that ego rubbed.

This is your moment to hand in the Beta Nice guy card, And collect your pimp one.

manfrombelow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
reply to her "unfortunately we dont share common values, and some things concerned me on our last meet"

then ghost her forever...

leave all her messages on read after this

you cannot reply to anything after youve sent this message.

shes probably had Chad leave her face looking like a decorators radio then kick her out, and she thinks she knows where she can get that ego rubbed.

This is your moment to hand in the Beta Nice guy card, And collect your pimp one.
Agreed!

This chick should have started her text with something along the line of "I am sorry for my behaviour, can we meet at ABC at XYZ time so we can talk about this?"

Then, maybe, just maybe, OP can give her the chance to meet and talk and perhaps svck his d!ck as compensation.

But anything less than that is a big NO and most likely breadcrumbs from an entilted b!tch that she is, to check if OP would immediately wag his tail in excitement with mouth wide open and tongue out like a thirsty puppy, or not.

So, if it was me, I would 100% ignore and leave it on read receipt WITHOUT saying ANYTHING.

Silence, not words, make their hamster spin like crazy, and respect you more. Because your silence subconsciously communicates to them that you have a spine and that you did not approve of their sh!tty behaviour - which makes you different from 90% of beta chumps out there.

Last edited:

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed!

This chick should have started her text with something along the line of "I am sorry for my behaviour, can we meet at ABC at XYZ time so we can talk about this?"

Then, maybe, just maybe, OP can give her the chance to meet and talk and perhaps svck his d!ck as compensation.

But anything less than that is a big NO and most likely breadcrumbs from an entilted b!tch that she is, to check if OP would immediately wag his tail in excitement with mouth wide open and tongue out like a thirsty puppy, or not.

So, if it was me, I would 100% ignore and leave it on read receipt WITHOUT saying ANYTHING.

Silence, not words, make their hamster spin like crazy, and respect you more. Because your silence subconsciously communicates to them that you have a spine and that you did not approve of their sh!tty behaviour - which makes you different from 90% of beta chumps out there.
The power of silence cannot be underestimated. Silence does work best on a chick you've already banged tho, because a girl you haven't banged just doesn't have the attachment yet for it to matter much to her.

Before you bang a girl she has all the power, after you bang her the tables turn (if you Game her the right way).

In OP's situation he should forget about revenge or making her beg etc. She likely just doesn't care enough and has plenty of other guys to move onto if she's a 6 or above. The best move is to ghost and then at least her ego doesn't get elevated any more, and he can salvage some dignity.

FYI, I always ghost girls who try to beta-ize me prior to banging them. I can tell you for a fact that most do not come back begging.
However, if I've banged a girl and she starts misbehaving then my distancing and ghosting is lethal to her hamster.

firstbornunicorn

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why I appreciate this forum. Youtube guys would have you believe that a high value man is only a man that is able to live by the rule of 6's. But guys who are putting in the work and are experienced know otherwise. I gotta say I was getting depressed at one point thinking I wouldn't be able to get to high value man status to be able to effectively spin hot plates. As I am under 6ft(by a half a foot), and will not be making six figures any time soon. It was at the point of me thinking "screw it I would rather have a harem of young fat chicks than be the good enough resources guy for some post wall former hb8-9 slvt."
The rule of 6's isn't all it's cracked up to be. I have all the 6's but it wasn't until my game was decent that it started working. If you want just sex they are less picky. I got laid when I lived in a van. But some filtered me out because they wanted some more safety.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An aloof/abundant 7 out of 10 guy beats a thirsty 10 out of 10 guy every day of the week. It's the old cliche' "confidence is everything".

You can fvck pretty much any girl if you get her at the right time, and you are confident, ruthless and non-needy.

manfrombelow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Silence does work best on a chick you've already banged tho, because a girl you haven't banged just doesn't have the attachment yet for it to matter much to her.
Doesn't mean I have to open my mouth though.

Banged or not. Once you have disrespected me enough to give me sh!tty behaviour, you're OUT. And I don't give a damn if my silence matter to you or not. It's as simple as that.

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't mean I have to open my mouth though.

Banged or not. Once you have disrespected me enough to give me sh!tty behaviour, you're OUT. And I don't give a damn if my silence matter to you or not. It's as simple as that.
Absolutely. The Silence should be for your own dignity, not to get a reaction from the woman.

All I'm saying is that Silence is more likely to get a reaction from a woman if you've already banged her.

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman literally admitted this to me today. She lost all respect for men because they refuse to stand up to her when she is rude and manipulative to men. This behavior by both men and women is a sign of the skewed market. I have to say that even though I had my fair share of sh1tty women, they would not have dared to act so poorly so early on in the past like they do now because I was the best they could get (at that time, anyway). They couldn't just go online and find a clone of me in 15 minutes like they can now.

TheNewStyle123

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely. The Silence should be for your own dignity, not to get a reaction from the woman.

All I'm saying is that Silence is more likely to get a reaction from a woman if you've already banged her.
Great advice man. I am on the fence between saying nothing or saying something like @derby1 suggested. Both of you guys make great points. I know silence kills (more if you banged though), but at the same time I want to put her in check.

ThisIsSparta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great advice man. I am on the fence between saying nothing or saying something like @derby1 suggested. Both of you guys make great points. I know silence kills (more if you banged though), but at the same time I want to put her in check.
I am dying to hear what she has to say......

while i can see the point in ghosting her, i´d rather try and play the beach as she tried playing you.

As long as you dont trust her(voice record next meeting with your phone) and dont give **** about the outcome, use her for practice and see if you can turn her around to become your slvt.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am dying to hear what she has to say......

while i can see the point in ghosting her, i´d rather try and play the beach as she tried playing you.

As long as you dont trust her(voice record next meeting with your phone) and dont give **** about the outcome, use her for practice and see if you can turn her around to become your slvt.
He's not detached enough to do that. You have to be truly aloof to play a beach that has black balled you

Pan87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm busy right now. Whats up?"

Thats the most aloof response you could give her. You give her a chance to see what she has to say without giving a shyte.
If she's smart then that's quite transparent. Girls constantly tell me they are busy and I know it's bullsh!t. If you're truly busy, then why respond?

I think she needs to offer a bit more than "We need to talk". That's an entitled princess message.