Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She wanna get to quickly into a relationship

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like men just giving away their money, it's become a lot more about saving in the pandemic, lotta thirsty hoes out here I bet
How many times I did that.

How many times I regreted it now.

At least, my eyes I could open... Until it was too late.

But there is a price, for the truth. And even if sometimes I try to believe in that fairy tale... I can't no more.

Ripped my skin, without mercy.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I don't fear the relationship.

In fact, when we enter a relationship and we are free from attachment (love with attachment is not love, it is need, you need something from the other, that is not love, it is dependence) we are free to love without hurt or dependence (love with no attachment means that you are light.....you can actually LOVE the other person as you are demanding NOTHING OF THEM only because you are filled up with light so much, you have it in abundance to GIVE)

This is a state we will get to one or two times in brief moments. Ever feel at peace with an EX and rather than hate her you wish her happiness? You entered the LIGHT.

When we need nothing, BUT have everything to give, we are free because we are full (the CHRISTIANS out there will get this...)

Ok go to YOUTUBE or something and pick a really depressing song and read the commentaries....

"nobody loves me"
"my parents don't love me"
"I just want to be accepted"
"nobody cares about me"
yada yada yada

what do they have in common? all coming from a place of NEED. or further, attachment about what "love" or whatever means to them and when the "other" doesn't fill that expectation.....pain...hurt..

is there a solution?

yes.

"nobody loves me" SOLUTION : YOU GO LOVE OTHER PEOPLE THAT'S IN YOUR CONTROL
"my parents don't love me" SOLUTION YOU GO LOVE YOUR PARENTS THAT'S IN YOUR CONTROL
"I just want to be accepted" SOLUTION YOU GO ACCEPT OTHER PEOPLE THAT'S IN YOUR CONTROL
"nobody cares about me" SOLUTION YOU GO CARE ABOUT OTHERS THAT'S IN YOUR CONTROL
yada yada yada

Attachment is holding on to an idea that the world owes you something....

Detachment is freeing yourself (to love without need if you so desire)
We cant truly love somebody if we doesnt need them..

But what i understand in your context is A relationship means being equally comfortable giving and receiving. If it gives you joy and satisfaction to give to others you shouldnt deprives it.

We can love to be needed, or need to be loved,. Those are huge difference. Where the former are the healthier choice.. Its all about your self worth when it comes to detachment, you wont stay with person who doesnt return the same kind of love gesture youre giving or stay with friends who treat you bad.

You can need someone without worries. But you yourself may comes first if you arent staying in a, reciprocal, relationship. And leave.

Only by giving but not comfortable in receiving translate to codependency and people pleaser type which we can see a lot of people struggling in this forum.

Last edited: