Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She told me I could date other chic's?

Itsatisfies

Don Juan
Reaction score
K long story short, I've been seeing this girl for like 2 1/2 months. We get along good, I'm not an AFC to her, I tap that a$$ whenever I want, we always have a good time together. She pays for dinner and picks me up when I want. We have a lot of things in common.

Today we went out to lunch and I sat there for like 2 hours and listened to her tell me her life story she stops right in the middle and says something to the effect of, "I'm tired of talking about myself, whenever we go out we always talk about me, I don't know anything about you, you're so closed" I told her she just wasn't asking hte right questions.

But tonight as we're lieing in bed watching some sports center (No sex tonight as it's that time of the month but I hit it yesterday, I hit it usually about 2-3 days a week, I did get a BJ though) I ask her what we're doing, if we're dating or can we see other people or what. (I know kinda AFC'ish but hey, I had a momen of weakness, so shoot me) She just says she doesn't want to classify us as anything, she then says if I wanted to date other people I could but that she wasn't gonna date anyone else, this kinda blew me off my rocker, I was like WTF.

So DJ's anyone ever have this happen to you? I don't know what to think of this chick, I've never had this happen to me or what to do, any advice would be appreciated

Reaction score
ride this pony until the quarter runs out ok. she pays for you great, gives it to you when you want it **** this is my kinda girl . and she told you you can date other people hell yeah !!! .

take it while your young man .

LATEZ!!! F LOVE , LOVE TO F...

jnallen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is as good as it gets. No obligation at all.

Turalyon999

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's speaking ********. What she says isn't important, it's her actions that count. Normally I'd agree with these other guys, but this time one thing she said is making me disagree.

If she says you can date other people but says she's not going to, that probably means that she doesn't want you to date other people but doesn't want you to feel tied down to her. She doesn't want to make it seem like she's controlling you.

You have two options

1. Date other chicks, I only recommend this if you're willing to take the risk of losing her, if you are, more power to you.

2. Don't date other chicks.

It all boils down to one thing, are you happy with this girl. If yes, I recommend option 2, if no option 1 is a safe bet. Remember, it all comes down to what you want.

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she was trying not to look needy or too involved: pretended casualness. I think you could call her on it if you're comfortable.

gt95ab

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to totally agree with Turalyon999, he is on the money. This is a test to see how much you really care about her. i.e. She is thinking, "if he really cares for me then he won't date other people, but if I am just a piece of a$$, then he will date other people." Do what you want, but one of two things will happen if you date other people, she will get possesive and things will blow up in your face. Or she will pull away because your not showing her the proper attention. I really don't think that she will let you date other people for very long, but you could try the threesome proposition, that way your not dating other people, just involving others. It might work.

The ethical DJ - gt95ab

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was looking for a reaction. How did you react? That is what is most important here. She was probably looking for the typical "you're the only girl for me" response, so she knows she's got you.

Avoid these conversations in the future.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is this no longer the Don Juan Discussion Forum? Please refrain from AFC advice. I've been in the same situation before... at least six times. She's telling you that your relationship with her is nothing serious. You're not boyfriend/girlfriend. You're just seeing each other which translates into "we're just f*cking".

If you get attached, it's inevitable she'll leave you. Chase other tail... and believe me.... when you're attached (e.g. thinking you have something special going) and she doesn't feel the same way, her legitimate reason for breaking up permanently is that you two don't feel the same way about each other.

Get off the dream of something great and realize that losing her is no big deal. Like I said, don't get attached and just chase other tail. That's the best advice you'll get in this thread. Oh, and uh, keep f*cking.

G_S

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm... trying to figure out what the problem is..

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Case in point, she wanted to get a reaction out of you. In essence it was her reversing the question back at you.

She is a F-buddy and that is it. She is exclusive to you probally because she see's you as a challenge and you are probally tapping that a$$ good.

Don't get attached and if you want to fvck another girl then go for it. Are you looking to be tied down? If so then find a girl that you want, but in the process have a good, safe time.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

M.A.C.

TwoDollahs

Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I see, you should start dating other people and keep screwing her. She said you could. If she ends up saying something like "SO I guess you dont care about me", you can say "Well, I didn't think you cared about me since you said i could start dating other people".

If you really want a relationship with this girl, you can take it from here. At this point she'll want you more because she fears losing you. But you didn't give much information about her so I can't really say much else.