Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She slept with my friend

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's going on guys

Looking at my previous thread (first ever one) you will see I have been on and off with this particular chick for around a year and half - LTR that reduced to seeing etc because of her going back and from her ex

We have recently started to meet again and F*ck etc go out for dates since around December last year

Long story short, it was my birthday Saturday - bumped into a friend of mine (female) who i hadn't seen for a number of years - she explained she couldn't keep it from me due to our loyalties and that my ex and my very good friend slept together whilst we were together

It was a night where we all went out for drinks and i introduced her to my friends (I fell ill) and went home half way through the night - she got the hump and explained she would be staying with my friends and staying out saying "It's my weekend off I'm not wasting it"

I left - i called the friend in question later on in the evening who said "Don't worry, I will look after her mate you have nothing to worry about with me here"

Day after called me in the morning to say he had put her in a taxi and she went home in the early hours, and that was that.

Turns out that wasn't the case, she went back to his house and f**ked him

I have confronted them both - they lied at first but the truth come out in the end.

Her response: "This wouldn't have happened if you didn't leave me in the pub- you left me high and dry"
"It happened, we instantly regretted it, decided never to speak about it again, not about me having a lot to lose but more so him having a lot to lose so we forgot about it"
"What can you do to me literally? Don't even think about threatening me because you cant do anything, your forgetting how much I know about you"
"Dont do anything stupid im not worth it"
"We were only seeing each other"

I must add this was around 9 months of us dating.

His response: "I cant change it, its happened, she put it on me, i was wasted, you put me on the spot and i couldn't admit to it when you called me, I'm sorry, where do we go from here"

"She didn't stay the night, look I'm gonna forget the details its going to hurt you"

Our mutual friends are disgusted, he lied to them all.

I am infuriated, i have never felt as sick, at the moment I'm struggling to deal with it and I keep having spurts where I feel I need to gain some revenge in some way or another, I have told him I'm going to roll him over when I see him, as for her we work together so I need to be more calculated with that approach

I would never have known.... they have kept a lid on this for so long - the lies, how has she sat there with this on her conscious for so long.

I am grateful for that friend of mine for at least being loyal and upfront with me. I'm so angry

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, grab a hold of yourself dude.

Delete and block that girl.
She's no LTR dude, stop this putting her on a pedestal. In short, send them to get married and wish them well. /s
Block delete your friend, He's no friend. So many women and all he goes for is a girl you have been intimate with, not cool.
She never promised loyalty so why are you worrying? Who she sleeps is not your problem, because you should be finding other girls or working on yourself. Thats a short answer. If your friend was loyal, he wouldn't sleep with her. End of story.
FIND MORE WORTHY PEOPLE dude, you deserve better than worrying about some girl who is your ex.

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
**** the revenge, go build yourself, get laid and have fun! Or keep improving yourself. Remember only Betas do revenge, alphas don't because they aren't invested and are having fun... Now go pick yourself up, and join a BJJ gym. Or hit the surf.
Stop feeling sorry for yourself. She's no special girl! Million others better than her!

Read for FREE!

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have another plate who is a real real good girl - I don't worry about her or have any insecurity regards to her at all

Problem is the thoughts of this are now occupying my mind quite a lot and I'm struggling to process it, at the moment it is sort of a haze

The anger is tormenting me

I have slept with this girl since, been on holiday, been around my family, when she did that to me? Its absolutely sickening, I am trying to maintain frame here, but I feel quite unstable and if i were to run into her (which I will at work)

I don't know how i will react, its very concerning

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
As for my friend, he cannot hide forever and that will be coming back to him both barrels i assure you.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Dude you were only seeing her and fcking from time to time, why you have to make it like it's your one true and only love. Look at her as a hoe she is. Now about so called friendship. Ask yourself, if you and your 'friend' were on an island, and there was no food, plenty of water, but no food, and no fish in the sea, would you kill him to prolong your life for a month, or vice versa, would he kill you? If the answer is yes, then you don't need that kind of friendship in the first place.

Read for FREE!

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, it sure stings but you want to understand that you are a man who is invested in himself, he considers himself a priority. Now would you even think of revenge if you had 3 girls in your bed right now? You would probably laugh over them, saying her standards are pretty low. Well abundance mentality! Fake it till you make it.

Block delete ? Why because you don't want to be reminded by them. Its going to sting but its your frail ego that wants revenge because you haven't been developing yourself into a man, but a beta all along.
Again, you can do whatever you want but the way alphas revenge is by not giving a ****. Why should you waste your time that is valuable on them? If you go build yourself, you'll find more worthy friends and more worthy girls.
Best way to combat anger is either by lifting. BJJ. Being active and not sitting in your pajamas, in front of the screen crying on the dreams that you and that girl could have had, and all that fantasy bull**** you believed in.

Give yourself time to heal, and give yourself time. But most importantly, just hard next. You crying about what is done, is beta behavior. Accept that you messed it up, your frame was bad, and many other stuff, and you can only improve by getting better.

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you were only seeing her and fcking from time to time, why you have to make it like it's your one true and only love. Look at her as a hoe she is. Now about so called friendship. Ask yourself, if you and your 'friend' were on an island, and there was no food, plenty of water, but no food, and no fish in the sea, would you kill him to prolong your life for a month, or vice versa, would he kill you? If the answer is yes, then you don't need that kind of friendship in the first place.
I mean OP had pathetic frame and did some beta stuff, so it's no surprise this happened. That and promoting her to LTR without any thinking about it. He got conned because he was a dummy in the first place. I guess its a lesson that he must work on himself.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Forgive her. You and your friend are now eskimo bros. Maybe keep banging her but definitely get some new females

Read for FREE!

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The story lacks some details. Did your friend believe that was your gf or just some on and off sloot? It doesn't sound like you 2 were exclusive so technically what your friend did was not cool but not the worst thing ever. Now if she was your wife that'd be something worth getting crazy about. What you need to do is come to the realization that this b*tch is just a slut and move on. Once you accept that, you'll see things in a whole new light.

Read for FREE!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's going on guys

Looking at my previous thread (first ever one) you will see I have been on and off with this particular chick for around a year and half - LTR that reduced to seeing etc because of her going back and from her ex

We have recently started to meet again and F*ck etc go out for dates since around December last year

Long story short, it was my birthday Saturday - bumped into a friend of mine (female) who i hadn't seen for a number of years - she explained she couldn't keep it from me due to our loyalties and that my ex and my very good friend slept together whilst we were together

It was a night where we all went out for drinks and i introduced her to my friends (I fell ill) and went home half way through the night - she got the hump and explained she would be staying with my friends and staying out saying "It's my weekend off I'm not wasting it"

I left - i called the friend in question later on in the evening who said "Don't worry, I will look after her mate you have nothing to worry about with me here"

Day after called me in the morning to say he had put her in a taxi and she went home in the early hours, and that was that.

Turns out that wasn't the case, she went back to his house and f**ked him

I have confronted them both - they lied at first but the truth come out in the end.

Her response: "This wouldn't have happened if you didn't leave me in the pub- you left me high and dry"
"It happened, we instantly regretted it, decided never to speak about it again, not about me having a lot to lose but more so him having a lot to lose so we forgot about it"
"What can you do to me literally? Don't even think about threatening me because you cant do anything, your forgetting how much I know about you"
"Dont do anything stupid im not worth it"
"We were only seeing each other"

I must add this was around 9 months of us dating.

His response: "I cant change it, its happened, she put it on me, i was wasted, you put me on the spot and i couldn't admit to it when you called me, I'm sorry, where do we go from here"

"She didn't stay the night, look I'm gonna forget the details its going to hurt you"

Our mutual friends are disgusted, he lied to them all.

I am infuriated, i have never felt as sick, at the moment I'm struggling to deal with it and I keep having spurts where I feel I need to gain some revenge in some way or another, I have told him I'm going to roll him over when I see him, as for her we work together so I need to be more calculated with that approach

I would never have known.... they have kept a lid on this for so long - the lies, how has she sat there with this on her conscious for so long.

I am grateful for that friend of mine for at least being loyal and upfront with me. I'm so angry
They both hurt you. Not him. So if you dont want to put hands on her let a female Do It . That is if you issue physical karma. Theres other things you can do too.

Last edited:

Read for FREE!

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that this girl keeps waffling between you and her ex only underscores the need for you to have more than 1 girl in your life rather than just focusing on one. You put all your eggs in the same basket

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me personally, I've never believed in "real" friends, if you give 98% of people an opportunity, they will take it. I trust nobody, idc if I've known your ass since birth. I never bring women i'm dealing with around men I know personally.

There's a lot of talk on this thread about how women get turned on by seeing a man getting attention from other women, but in my experiences, men are the same way. There are a lot of men who will want to sleep with your woman, just because he sees how much you like her, and some of them see it as some kind of challenge, to see if they can have the same women you can have...So in my opinion, it's your own fault, just move on and learn from it

Read for FREE!

MT93

Don Juan
Reaction score
The story lacks some details. Did your friend believe that was your gf or just some on and off sloot? It doesn't sound like you 2 were exclusive so technically what your friend did was not cool but not the worst thing ever. Now if she was your wife that'd be something worth getting crazy about. What you need to do is come to the realization that this b*tch is just a slut and move on. Once you accept that, you'll see things in a whole new light.

I have confided in him about this chick previously, i introduced her to my friends that evening as my woman, we were involved for 9 months at this stage and everyone was aware - we both agreed we weren't seeing anyone else

I'm not making excuses- I made a terrible error, terrible judgement call- i allowed this behaviour for not having respect for myself and I will address that, it has been toxic after toxic with this girl and i shouldn't have allowed it.

But in terms of him its completely unacceptable

He called me the same night and said don't worry I will take care of her- i will put her in a taxi and make sure she gets home.

This is proving very frustrating to me- she is showing no remorse or liability for her actions

Even the thought of an apology? Not a chance.
When I see him he will be dealt with.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have confided in him about this chick previously, i introduced her to my friends that evening as my woman, we were involved for 9 months at this stage and everyone was aware - we both agreed we weren't seeing anyone else

I'm not making excuses- I made a terrible error, terrible judgement call- i allowed this behaviour for not having respect for myself and I will address that, it has been toxic after toxic with this girl and i shouldn't have allowed it.

But in terms of him its completely unacceptable

He called me the same night and said don't worry I will take care of her- i will put her in a taxi and make sure she gets home.

This is proving very frustrating to me- she is showing no remorse or liability for her actions

Even the thought of an apology? Not a chance.
When I see him he will be dealt with.
Screw his next woman.