Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she said "Its ok if we dont have sex." WTF?!

Tracker023

Reaction score
I'll try to keep it short here guys cause we all know how those long ass posts are an eyesore and a pain to read.

Basically I had this long distance relationship going with this chick I knew from when we were kids.
We didn't like eachother back then, but we started talking again and hit it off a few months ago.

First she broke it off. It was apparently too hard for her, even though she broke it off like 2 weeks before we were going to see eachother.

We got back together recently and planned on meeting.
While I was willing to be exclusive and wait the month and a half until we met, she said it "wouldn't be fair to me." BS because I called her on it and she finally admitted that in truth it would be too hard for her.

So fine I went with that.
Until I met a chick out here I became really infatuated with.
This chic made me feel wanted, even though I didnt care about her quite as much as I did the first one, I came to like her a lot.

But chic A hated this and became extremely jealous.
So anyways for some of her own reasons and my own reasons like my with feelings for chic A we ended it.
I still cared bout chic a and the chic I liked out here still liked her ex.

So anyway my chic now was still going out with this other guy.
I was like ok if you wanna play exclusive now then leave him.
IT TOOK HER TWO WEEKS TO DO IT CAUSE SHE CLAIMED SHE DIDNT HAVE THE GUTS. I want to and dont like him anymore but im a chicken she would say.

So anyway i was planning on going out and seeing her this week.
Were getting a little flirty on the phone and she comes out of nowhere with "You know its ok if we don't have sex."
we had had all kinds of conversations about what we would "do" when we saw eachother.

I got hella pissed off and was like what the hell.
She will date and **** other guys out there she doesnt care about, but she pulls this **** on me.
I got so mad I broke up with her, she didnt even feel guilty and responded with **** ALL GUYS.

Tell me guys, do I have a right or not to be majorly pissed off and hurt here??

McHenry

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like Chick A was just trying not to look like a slut. Women say these things without really meaning them.

When she said "it's ok if we dont have sex" you should have said something like "yeah sure" and screw her brains out when you meet her.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, personally I wouldn't take that much cr@p, either she put out or NEXT. You could keep hanging out with her, but not exclusively.

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
Originally posted by Tracker023
"You know its ok if we don't have sex."
I hope the tone of her voice implied that you weren't gonna get any, because this statement alone does not mean she doesn't want sex, only that you shouldn't expect it like a dog when you first meet.

Sounds like you flew off the handle and that your weakness is your temper.