Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She needs space...where did it go wrong??

Delly2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
The beginning of the arguments is the the beginning of the 'power struggle' phase.
The honeymoon is starting to lose its dreamy quality for at least one of the parties.
If that is her, she often starts to become more demanding, more edgy and less giving and compliant. Sex can become a bargaining chip and a tool in her quest for control.

The beginning of the end with that particular kind of woman .

Thanks for the insight Jo. It really does say alot. Not sure where I went wrong. She sent a text last night asking for me to pick her up. I didnt reply. Then she sent one this morning..i didnt reply. Its hard because I like her but she just messes up. I just want things to be smooth like before. And I want respect. If she doesnt think I am right for her...we should just go our seperate ways so she can find someone she really likes. I wont post anymore as this isn't my thread. But thanks again.

Pierce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All this girl is telling you is to pick you up ad take her places. what does she do for you?