Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She has no Soul

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
So she has one...but it's evolution-based.
Remember that graph I made out in my expressive thread about women?

They have all the attributes, with one being more dominant then the rest, their 'soul' at the basic level is just survival.

I guess you could say that when a woman is born into this world, her 'soul' is the feminine imperative.

And it shapes itself depending on the environment, when the males in her environment is feminine she will assume masculine traits for survival, thereby becoming bitter, angry, deluded etc and when her environment is masculine she will fall back to her feminine traits, a state that she thrives in and is then able excel, long term, in a happy state.

The state that you see in women today is largely made by men, their lack of masculine leadership is causing massive problems to vast sections of society in every country.

A women's soul is tied to masculinity.

U

user43770

This thread has turned into something else.

Congratulations naughty ninja, you're now gotten yourself a mini me, the minion that validates you.

Anyhow it's time to move on boys, banters aside and discuss the merits of the OP.
Well, you have Epic Days as your tag-along. Seems only fair.

U

user43770

I'm pretty sure the whole "red heads don't have a soul" came from South Park. Great show.

U

user43770

"all's fair in love and war" is because love is like war. Just because a woman(or man) acts ruthlessly in that context doesn't necessarily mean they are a bad person or "soulless". It's just the nature of the beast.
It's in our nature. I'm sure you're familiar with the lizard brain, but many probably aren't, so it's worth a mention.

"A shrewd man knows that others when they seek him do not seek HIM, but their advantage in him and by him."

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
"all's fair in love and war" is because love is like war. Just because a woman(or man) acts ruthlessly in that context doesn't necessarily mean they are a bad person or "soulless". It's just the nature of the beast.
A good analogy LA.

But before one enters that war, its best to be armed no?

ElCheapo

Banned
Reaction score
One first has to be drafted by the other party to enter the "war" that is "love". If anyone sees love as going to war they simply are weak and care too much about "losing" some "battle" with the opposite sex.

It's best for the weak and confused to sit on the sidelines playing armchair general.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
One first has to be drafted by the other party to enter the "war" that is "love". If anyone sees love as going to war they simply are weak and care too much about "losing" some "battle" with the opposite sex.

It's best for the weak and confused to sit on the sidelines playing armchair general.
You have a point and for some men, that's their reality.

Shouldn't they be properly 'armed'?

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Moderate right-wing and despise extremism. But we can agree to disagree.

I think those that are pushing the so-called ""merits"" of this very silly thread should explain the 10 merits of this thread in bullet points.

I'll even give you a 10% discount. Name 9.

Rando,

Can you name ONE thread in which you’ve provided constructive advice to a SoSuave member? It seems all you do on here is criticize others. You’re basically a full time whiny little bltch. It’s becoming tiresome.

Just one thread, and copy and paste it here. I’ll wait.

bacchus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Merely an exact mirror of the value mooch on page 1 aimed at the collective.

So what you are saying is that this way of conducting oneself is unnacceptable?

Is there anyone on SoSuave that understands what the heck this man is saying? You string a lot of big words together incoherently.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Rando, Baccus, that's enough. Keep to the topic, there's enough bantering here to sidetrack the whole thread.

If there's a point either for or against then state it with some good content.