Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She friendzoned me after 3 dates (41yo woman)

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha hb9s. Most of them on pof seem to think they still look like a 20yr old super model. They think they can still get a super hot athletic guy as a partner. Lol.
But cucks keep pursuing cratered SMV. Meanwhile she's hot dog down a hallway.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a movie and comedy show = gay friend, then what are your go-to places to take women? Someone mentioned go for smoothies on a first date, but that sounds like gay friend to me too.
He mentioned a smoothie in lieu of getting coffee, which is a good first day meet up, yet too played out for many. Personally, I like coffee, yogurt, dessert meet n greets. You get to screen the woman, and find out if either party is even interested to see one another. If you see/feel there is no chemistry or compatibility, there won’t be no need to set up, and pay for a “nice lunch,” etc., just to try to figure out if she is into you. A quick, cheap meet n greet conveys that not only is she not being automatically being put on a pedestal just because she is attractive, she will have to “earn” any extended amount of time with you. NO BUYING FOOD for someone you don’t know, unless it is a business associate.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
But after awhile of talk she brought up the subject again about being only friends again. I put my foot down and flatly told her outright, that I was in no way interested in being only friends with her. I told her I was looking for a mature adult relationship.
Pu$$y Galore: ‘James, I’m immune to your charms, I think we should only be friends.”
Bond: “I’m in no way interested in being only friends. I’m looking for a mature adult relationship.”

Rock on baby.

She just sat there quiet for a couple minutes while I finished my drink. I think she was surprised I said that. I told her thanks for meeting up, we both paid our tabs separately then left.

Over the last few days, I've seen her view my dating profile several times. I'm not sure why she would view it when she has zero interest in being more than friends.
41 years old? Dude she could have a 23 year daughter and a 5 year granddaughter. I wouldn’t even waste that much energy dating her daughter if she had one, let alone her.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mannnnn..

Go out with her for drinks.

Smash or next. She's wasting your time.

6 pages about this chick.. shoulda been nexted her by page 2 and posting about new women by page 3.

At least get another option so that when this one starts fvcking with you again it's not another 6 page fallout.

Jacob40

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl ghosted me 3 weeks ago. I still think she is angry about that previous thing I posted on my facebook page and took down. She has been on POF a lot this past month. On her FB friends list, she recently friended this new guy, but from looking at his profile he seems married. What's weird about his FB profile is that the hyperlink to it has a completely different name, then his profile name. Maybe he is trying to hide something I dont know. Or maybe it's nothing and I'm overthinking. But why would a guy have a FB hyperlink for example of "www.facebook.com/john_a_doe", and his actual name on his profile be "Joseph_b_blind"? His wife would see that too.

Anyway, should I just keep NO CONTACT with this chick or after 60 days, try to contact her again?

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both of us in our 40's. I think she was just out of a long marriage but not sure when it ended. I went out with a new friend three times. First date was a nice lunch and drinks at a nice restaurant. I paid for everything. We talked for several hours and everything went great. Got each others phone numbers and started texting every other day. She sent me another picture of herself which I gave her some compliments. In fact I'd occasionally give her compliments because I truly liked her.

Second date we went for a walk in the park with her dogs for a couple hours. This went well too. She said to definitely keep in touch and text her. We both kept in touch with each other for several days.

Then I asked her if she'd like to go to a comedy show. I knew she liked comedy shows. She was enthusiastic and said this time she'd buy the tickets. So I bought the drinks and food which was a lot more than the tickets she bought. She said she had the most fun time and laughing she had in a long time. Although at one point during the show she seemed very closed-in and engrossed with the comedian. So I took her hand and she said that was sweet, and we held hands for the rest of the show. At the end of the third date, she said she wanted to take it slow, which I was ok with. We both left for the night separately and texted for a couple days.

Then on Saturday evening, I texted her to see how she was doing. She replied she was at the movies seeing a "chick flick". She said she didn't think anyone would go with her, so she went alone. I told her to have fun, because I had to work that evening. Later that night I texted how the movie went and she said she liked it.

Then on Sunday morning, I text her something about another movie. She never replied until next day, Monday morning. She said....that after 3 dates, she felt friends were the best thing for her, and that after a lot of reflection she didn't see any chemistry that she should by now. She only felt friendship. She went on and on about being honest with her feelings, etc. I told her thanks for letting me know and I appreciated her telling me and wished her the best.

Then it all went down hill from there....The next night, someone on my facebook page was asking how my date went. All I replied with was that I was put in the friend zone, and that I thought she was out with another guy on Saturday at that "chick flick". I had the message up for about 5 minutes, when I thought it wasn't right to type that, so i deleted it. I didn't even use any names. She apparently was watching my account, because she saw the message and immediately replied back to me that I was "immature", and that she wasn't out with anyone on Saturday and went by herself to the movies. She said she was very hurt. I tried to tell her I was sorry and tried to apologize, but she wouldn't listen. She said our values were different and that she wouldn't even consider a friendship now.

I told her I was confused, because our 3 dates went so great, especially the last one. It really surprised me that she would make an abrupt decision like that after just 3 dates. She blocked me on facebook. I sent her one final text telling her that I was truly sorry. I told her that if sometime in the future you would allow me to explain everything that I would be open to talking to her about it.

And that's the end for now. One thing I noticed is that even though when I would compliment her, she would tell me thanks. But she never once told me what she liked about me or even complimented me once. I had asked her one time if she would like to talk on the phone sometime to let me know. She said ok, but we never talked. Even if it was true that she was alone at the movies, I don't understand why she blew up and got so upset about one thing on facebook that I deleted. You would think she would have some courtesy and let something slide once. Everyone does something stupid once in their lives. And at 40yr+, it is strange for someone to blow up like that and just block you on facebook like a child instead of speaking to someone in person about it. She didn't even have the nerve to tell me face to face that she only saw me as a friend. She had to text that to me.

I doubt I'll hear back from her from my last text, but who knows. Any thoughts why she would have blew up so much over me posting she was perhaps out with another guy? I deleted it within 5 minutes of posting. Kind of immature of her at her age to block someone on facebook for this one thing. Although she facebook blocked me, I still have her phone number. But I already sent a "final" text to her. Do you think a month or more from now, I should try to follow up again or just leave her be?
Hello friend. Don’t just compliment women, make them earn your validation. Don’t do day dates unless she’s your girlfriend. If a girl tries to friend zone you: tell them that you’re only seeking out a romantic relationship with her and if she changes her mind to give you a call (unless you actually just desire friendship with her then it’s cool). Let the woman initiate touching, when she does, then you move forward with touching her back and move to kiss. Don’t go on dates with no likelihood that it will lead to sex (seducing her into the bedroom is the goal).

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl ghosted me 3 weeks ago. I still think she is angry about that previous thing I posted on my facebook page and took down. She has been on POF a lot this past month. On her FB friends list, she recently friended this new guy, but from looking at his profile he seems married. What's weird about his FB profile is that the hyperlink to it has a completely different name, then his profile name. Maybe he is trying to hide something I dont know. Or maybe it's nothing and I'm overthinking. But why would a guy have a FB hyperlink for example of "www.facebook.com/john_a_doe", and his actual name on his profile be "Joseph_b_blind"? His wife would see that too.

Anyway, should I just keep NO CONTACT with this chick or after 60 days, try to contact her again?
f*ck her. Don’t initiate contact with her. Let her do all the initiating. Quit caring if you offended her — it doesn’t matter. If she contacts you set up a meetup that will be fun and escalate to sex.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
40s? Dude, thats disgusting.

Top form SMV 18-23. Da **** is 40? Lmfao and she 3dates you with LJBFs?

Not doing it right kuz.

Hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day. None who can compete at 40 with top form.

You fun goofed. Strp game up.
What about a hot 49 year old like in my case? Should I contact her tomorrow if she doesn't? Been since Thur when we had the long text conversation about only wanting to be friends and talking from time to time.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Not doing it right kuz.

Hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day. None who can compete at 40 with top form.

I’m 33. One time I put on my tinder bio “looking for girl with daddy issues”. Interestingly enough. An 18 yo chick messaged me asking if I was serious. I told her yeah. I banged her on occasion for the next year. Guess she isn’t 18 anymore :rofl:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about a hot 49 year old like in my case? Should I contact her tomorrow if she doesn't? Been since Thur when we had the long text conversation about only wanting to be friends and talking from time to time.
I’m 33. One time I put on my tinder bio “looking for girl with daddy issues”. Interestingly enough. An 18 yo chick messaged me asking if I was serious. I told her yeah. I banged her on occasion for the next year. Guess she isn’t 18 anymore :rofl:
Jlaix in ETP has vile pof and OLD bios. Its a hard push/pull. Most guys are beta and limp **** so, any sort of shot is polarising in contrast to the norm.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Not doing it right kuz.

DEEZED, not only have you inspired me to get deezed myself, but to only deal with top form SMV(older women only if it's just for a very short fling.) When I'm in my mid to late 30s like you I'm still gonna be banging 18-23 year olds. If I ever do get married(which is very unlikely) it's gonna be to a hot 23 or 24 year old.

Shout-out to your extremely based posts.