Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She flirts with other guys in front of me?

TheCrimson2k1

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl I'm kinda sorta dating and am going to prom with flirts with other guys blatantly in front of me. It's a real weird situation. We've gone on a couple dates. This was after I asked her to prom, so the vibe was that she liked me. Because otherwise she would've said no, right? But, she has never really flirted with me and we've never really integrated kino in any conversation, which is starting to piss me off because she does with other guys...in front of me. Either she suddenly does not like me anymore and feels it is too mean to dump me before prom, or it's anither head game that is trying to force me to take more action as her "guy". I'm really confused and the head games are really aggrevating. When we're alone she's close, but when we're with a group it's like I don't exist. Jacked up stuff. Help?

Wont Stop Mackin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe a little help...

Now im not expert in the field, but i think i could have some helpful advice.

Many girls have done this to me too, i dont think the case is that she would feel mean if she dumped you before prom, because obviously she is still close when other people arent around, it seems just when your in a group she acts different.

My advice to you is, play her game back, one day when you see her flirting with other guys dont acknowledge her at all, and flirt with other girls infront of her, when she asks about it or becomes worried play it cool like your not worried about it, this will drive her crazy knowing you dont really care, but you dont want to push it to the extreme where she wouldnt want you because of this, you must give her hope here and there to keep her wanting more and coming back.

But maybe im wrong....

Good Luck

-mK

Reaction score
DUDE, COME ON... If she's fvckin around with some other fags than that's a sign of her liking you. she might be playing mind games with you, and you have to win. like the other dude said. flirt with other ladies, in front of her. and i read that even though you're going to prom with her, you guys haven't done much kino. WHAT THE FVCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? no wonder she's messing with those other basstards. don't expect for her to all of the sudden start flirting with you anytime soon if you aren't taking action! you do the flirting, or are you too scared? because if you are and you don't quit being a *****, then you're relationship with that beotch is nothing. read the bible on tips for flirting, kino, and other chit! if you don't act, then you're just wasting your precious time with that beotch. BE A MAN! if you heed our advice you'll get somewhere, i promise you.. if you want any more advice or something just email me at coreas_1999@hotmail.com

p.s.: there is no sorta or maybe to dating, it's either you are or you aren't. and apparently if she's flirting with some other guys then that would be a no

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't sweat it man. **** your head back, put on your best ****y grin, and make yourself known by either chatting it up with other females or just going into her little conversation group and taking it over.

Show her where all the ballz are allocated, in YOUR pants ;)

TheCrimson2k1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips and encouragement.

What do you think are some good general ways to "take over" the group conversation? I mean, if they're talking about something on which you have no real grasp on, it's hard to try to start chiming in, you know?