Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

'She doesn't see you as alpha'

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couple of things I want to mention.

1) Coffee dates are bad.
It is a cheap date, I agree with that. But nothing gets that panties off quicker than liquor. The only thing that tops liquor in the seduction phase is xtc.
At least keep some alcohol at your home if you're planning to invite a woman over.
Plus, all the caffeine from coffee tends to make people edgy and nervous sometimes.

2) You need to do a lot more compliance testing.
You need her to touch you more. One of my favorite techniques if I'm sitting down with a chick is to get her to massage the back of my neck or my shoulders.

3) More Kino teasing
If a girl acts jittery from the first kiss like you described, I would kino tease her.
I would bring my mouth close to her neck with my lips pressing gently against it, inhale with a deep breath, and tell her "Damn........ you smell SO sexy"
If you do this correctly it should generate a physical response from her.
Almost like she's melting in your arms.
Here's the thing, if youre looking for a ltr, coffee first dates are excellent, gold diggers hate them.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went for a walk with her this morning.

My goal was just to use more kino this time. To build that comfort and because well.. i wanna touch her, quite simple really. Beautiful body + dude = wanna touch. Found that in my textbook yesterday. Good stuff.

Anyways, I did put my hand on her shoulder many times, 'bumped into her' and pulled her close while joking around, put my arm around her twice, touched her lower back to read what was on her shirt., etc. But I noticed that she wasn't touching me back - which would indicate that she liked it. I can make her laugh easily, in fact, we have a great time together and she's constantly laughing. Not because I'm being a clown but she's a cheery girl and I keep the convo light and fun.

But when I put my arm around her she kept her arms at her side. Both times. Didn't go for a kiss this time because of that.

I'm unsure how to read this one. The absence of physical reciprocation makes me feel she isnt interested. But she seems to really enjoy my company. So.. how do I play this one?

1. Invite her out again next week? Perhaps to something obviously intimate?

2. Could just talk to her about it, I mean that's the least sexy option but it gets the job done. Sometimes I feel like there's a lot of guessing in the game when there doesn't need to be. And by this I mean asking if she's interested in continuing to go on dates. But I mean, if she continues to hang out with me then theres my answer. So i guess talking is unnecessary.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a woman before in which we were both in the same bed. Mr. Happy made it quite clear that he wanted to be fed poontang.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Edit:
3. I'm thinking I just pull back a bit. For my own sake and hers. I like her, but I don't want to let a scarcity mindset control my actions and I also would like it to work out. So ill have her a chance to miss me and time for myself to realize that even if it doesn't work out, life goes on. She's currently the only option and I haven't been feeling great about myself lately so I think pulling back is a solid move for the inner game. Avoid seeking validation and putting too much thought into her. And for her, if she's really on the fence about it then she'll be at least leaning to one side after I give her some space.

Either way would be good. If it doesn't work, mental bandwidth is freed up to focus harder on my goals and inner game. If it continues, she's a cool girl and I'm sure we'd have at least a few more good times.

We'll see.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went for a walk with her this morning.

My goal was just to use more kino this time. To build that comfort and because well.. i wanna touch her, quite simple really. Beautiful body + dude = wanna touch. Found that in my textbook yesterday. Good stuff.

Anyways, I did put my hand on her shoulder many times, 'bumped into her' and pulled her close while joking around, put my arm around her twice, touched her lower back to read what was on her shirt., etc. But I noticed that she wasn't touching me back - which would indicate that she liked it. I can make her laugh easily, in fact, we have a great time together and she's constantly laughing. Not because I'm being a clown but she's a cheery girl and I keep the convo light and fun.

But when I put my arm around her she kept her arms at her side. Both times. Didn't go for a kiss this time because of that.

I'm unsure how to read this one. The absence of physical reciprocation makes me feel she isnt interested. But she seems to really enjoy my company. So.. how do I play this one?

1. Invite her out again next week? Perhaps to something obviously intimate?

2. Could just talk to her about it, I mean that's the least sexy option but it gets the job done. Sometimes I feel like there's a lot of guessing in the game when there doesn't need to be. And by this I mean asking if she's interested in continuing to go on dates. But I mean, if she continues to hang out with me then theres my answer. So i guess talking is unnecessary.
She has to want to touch you. I know how you feel but the right dynamic is she must hunger for and desire you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One girl I met on OLD, and dated afterwards for 2.5 years.......we spoke on the phone before we met, and I told her I was going to give her a big kiss the first time I saw her. She laughed, "yeah right"

We met at a restaurant, I walked over to her vehicle after she pulled in, as soon as she got out I gave her a kiss on the lips and said "Nice to finally meet you"

The ice was broken, everything was easy after that and bedded her down 3 hours later.

It is a good move I plan to use the rest of my life.
Fvck them early and often.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She came over today.

We fooled around, no sex. Which is fine... This time. At least things progressed. I had a good time. She said she didn't want to when I started to take her pants off. But my finger thermometer was telling me she was Little Caesar's hot 'n ready for sure. All good, I'm looking forward to bringing that freak out.

You know when you kiss a girl and you can just tell they prolly know what they're doing? Yeahhh we goin' on an adventure boiz. I think what I interpreted as no responsiveness is just timidness or something. Iono idc. Definitely gotta practice my smoove though.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take women on Coffee dates, i stopped caring a long time ago, an evening out will cost a minimum of 60 pounds,

my results from coffee dates are fantastic and much better than nights out, perhaps it sub conscience blows their mind you've just took em for a hot drink and not tried to impress them one bit

ive also noticed they send me sexier messages after coffee meets,