Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She doesnt know what see wants

Glenfiddich101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Guys

i posted this in the main but i think i'll get a better understanding here.

I'm 28 and i recently met this girl whose 24. I'm sure her interest lvl is high when we first met, with Kino and all. She text me everyday and calles me often. On that night we met, she said that she found me distant , cool and aloof.

I'm not the kind that will like a girl straight off the bat so i held back. But as time went by, i did slowly show her my interest. There was once when she asked if i wanted to sleep with her and i could have her that night, but it wasnt convenient for me so it didnt happen.

Not too long ago, she wanted to know something more serious. But the catch 22 is she cant commit and will hold back her feelings and efforts. And apparently, she puts the bf below family, job and friends. Shes better off keeping a dog. Told her that its better to just be friends.

1 week ago, i got a call from her saying that she wanted to come oner my place. I know what was coming and i agreed. So we slept together and ****. I did most of the pleasuring for her and got jack**** in return except for a leg spread. Oh yeah, she dosnt kiss with tongue cos 'there are somethings she rather keep to herself'. :rolleyes:

She left for a holiday and didnt even say goodbye. oh well

You dont have to tell me fellas. I know. Run like the wind. Too many red flags. I guess this holiday time off is doing me good cos it was starting to get to me. I almost had the dreaded 'oneitis'

I know i deserve more than this and i wont compromise my principles for the illusion of something that wasnt even there in the first place.

Go get yourself a good woman.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, as happens so many times on these forums, guy meets girl, guy gets girl, guy get's attached to girl.

The writing was on the wall from the get go. She wants someone aloof - she wants someone who couldn't much care - because she wants to get laid - she wants a fvck buddy not a boyfriend.

The only problem here is that you need to remove your emotions from the equation.

Just keep fvcking her.

WorldTraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep fvcking her at your own risk though... because it seems like you're on your way to oneitis. By the way, I would not waste my time with a girl who is not even good in bed. And she does not even kiss with tongue... what!!!!???? Forget her.

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Glenfiddich101
There was once when she asked if i wanted to sleep with her ..., but it wasnt convenient for me so it didnt happen.
WTF???? :eek:

Anyway.. I agree with NewMan. She has asked you - without so many words - to be your FB. If you are into it, go do it but like the other guys already said: You need to turn off your emotions.

Besides: Isn't screwing a guywithout kissing like a hoe-thing?? I wouldn't bother to be honest.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Not too long ago, she wanted to know something more serious. But the catch 22 is she cant commit and will hold back her feelings and efforts. And apparently, she puts the bf below family, job and friends. Shes better off keeping a dog. Told her that its better to just be friends.

she knows exactly what she wants. just put HER lower on YOUR priority list, as she has done with you, and fukk her until you get tired of her. stay away from being too romantic. 90% chance you will get oneitis, so watch out.

in the meantime, continue your DJ pursuits. you've got a FB, consider this a good thing.

Glenfiddich101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well just a little update, I know shes back from a week long holiday but no news from her yet. As much as i like to initiate something, i know its best not to.

Well looks like its was more like aONS than a FB. And i wasnt even satisfied that night. :D

Thinking back i shld have been been upset over her lack of committment. Some chicks just aint worth the trouble.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In that case forget her.

Move on get something else.

There's always a chance of a repeat performance if you don't put pressure on her and your cool about the situation.

She's more likely to hook this action up again if she believes she can do it with little or zero BS.

Glenfiddich101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Newman. So its better to not inititate any contact at all unless she does it first? From the looks of it, she def putting distance between us.

Many a times a just wana contact her but i dono, it might make me look desperate.

Maybe why i want the 2nd time is becos i cldnt *** the 1st time round. Darn rubbers. :D

Reaction score
Since she initiated the first conquest you should initiate the second one - you won't look desperate! Give her a call and offer to 'hook-up' - if she declines then let her initiate the next call and so on.

Glenfiddich101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i initiated the 2nd time. and guess what...she was nonchalant abt it. And even acted as if she didnt know what i was talking abt. wtf.

I feel like a freaking idiot. Compromised my principles for something that wasnt even there in the first place. what an ass i am.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course she was - because she wants it on her terms.

Not being an a## or anything - but I'd say we got ourselves 2 possibilities for you.

1) she's meet another guy who she's into. In this case your sh#t out of luck until she gets dumped (or vice versa) - and if that happens you'll have a chance at a rebound fvck. Slim possibility.

2) You didn't not take care of business when you fvcked her.

At any rate, you should not have contected her - leave her alone now - and go find other chickies.

Glenfiddich101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NewMan
Of course she was - because she wants it on her terms.

Not being an a## or anything - but I'd say we got ourselves 2 possibilities for you.

1) she's meet another guy who she's into. In this case your sh#t out of luck until she gets dumped (or vice versa) - and if that happens you'll have a chance at a rebound fvck. Slim possibility.

2) You didn't not take care of business when you fvcked her.

At any rate, you should not have contected her - leave her alone now - and go find other chickies.
Thanks for the heads up newman.

I'm sure shes on the prowl so i'm not surprised if shes seeing others as well,

As for 2, i wished it would have been a better night but its hard to get in the mood if the chick just lies there.

Anyway, no point crying over spilt milk. Its a valuable lesson learnt.

Btw, how shld i respond to her if she tries to contact me after this?

Thanks guys

Last edited:

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to fvck her again see her - otherwsie blow her off.

Just act like normal - don't act desperate.

FratAndDiddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like all she wanted was a quick lay for the night, but hell, she aint no good at it.

thank goodness you had on the ole "rubber roo"

if you are looking for a good fvck buddy (aint we all) then you deserve something better than this one.

good post bro !

Glenfiddich101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FratAndDiddy
sounds like all she wanted was a quick lay for the night, but hell, she aint no good at it.

thank goodness you had on the ole "rubber roo"

if you are looking for a good fvck buddy (aint we all) then you deserve something better than this one.

good post bro !
Darn right abt it.

I'm feeling mighty piss abt this entire thing. Like i've been taken for a ride or something.

Feel like putting her in her place if she ever contact me again

Glenfiddich101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like this thread is becoming my journal. haha.

Anyway, she initiated contacht with me yest night while i was clubbbing. She was all polite and cordial. So i just played along.

Chances are she might be wanting a shag but too proud to be direct abt it.

Well, for all the stupid games shes been playing, she aint geeting back into my good books so easily. My intergrity is def worth 1000x more than a fcuk.

Reaction score
Dude, why are you taking it so personal? Relax, she is just a hor - quit acting like you want a relationship with her. Treat her like the hor that she is - when you talk to her only pursue her romantically and lay off the lame conversations as if you care about anything else! Don't call her just to talk nor should you answer your phone just to talk to her!

When you initiated contact with her she knew what you wanted -you did your job as a man - you should have no shame for pursuing a woman. Just don't over pursue a hor - it doesn't look good.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i initiated the 2nd time. and guess what...she was nonchalant abt it. And even acted as if she didnt know what i was talking abt. wtf.

I feel like a freaking idiot. Compromised my principles for something that wasnt even there in the first place. what an ass i am.
no you're not. you played it just fine. hey, some (a lot) of chicks just want a dvck for one night. you know...just like guys (pvssy).

now for the all important end game--from your perspective...

FORGET ABOUT HER!!!