Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she did not show up

unstopablekillah

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok um i met this gir at a party got her number. i talked to hr on the phone and set u a day to hang out. but i never gave her my number. the day we were supposed to meet she never showed up. i am confused because we had a pretty god convo on the phone so it seemed like she was into me. should i call her. (this happened today). should i act angry or be frm or what?

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont contact her ever again. she wasted your valuable time like it was nothing.

btw, thats a good reason to call them right before you're supposed to meet. that way in case anything comes up or they decide to be like that then you dont have to waste as much time on them.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
number 42?......number 42....? number 42?

number 43 step right up.

....next

Roots

Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter. If she had a good reason, she'll tell you. Otherwise shes wasting your time man. Next.

unstopablekillah

Don Juan
Reaction score
so basicly dead this chick and dont call her? i kinda liked her. i never gave her my number but ifshe really likes me would she find a way to talk to me( i think her friend is talkin to one of my friends).

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is your **** up bro, you didnt give her your number when you called.

now you gotta call so you arent left with your **** hanging in the wind.

Be like, yo i didnt see you at (wherever) so i went and did some ****with my buds hope u didnt get there late.

then find out whats up and move from there whether to next or not.

most likely its bull**** and a nice soup nazi NEXT! tho.

unstopablekillah

Don Juan
Reaction score
how sho i go abot the call.im thinkinkeep it shot ad give her my number and tell her to tel me when she is free and hang up

unstopablekillah

Don Juan
Reaction score
yo one of you fukin "experts what the hell should i do. and what time is too late to call a chick?

ali_g

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rather than quickly pulling the trigger to NEXT a girl, I go by the 2 strikes and you're out. Suppose her mother died or something, how would she contact you to cancel when she doesn't have your #. BTW-I don't think it's bad she doesn't have your #.

How about you wait 1-2 weeks to call her. Find out what happened, ask her out again and if she won't go out with you, no counteroffer, nothing then tell her so long and ..next her.

xanderbaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing with girls: what they say is not what they're thinking. Meaning, it might have seen to you that you had a good convo, but she stood you up. I'm with Jester on this one.
NEXT HER.
Keep on pimpin', bro.