Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She came back to my place, cheek kiss

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorta lame just happened.

First date from OLD app. Hit a bar by my place, played a game of pool, then said we could have free drinks at my place instead, she agreed.

10-20 mins go by and the moment felt right, went for a kiss and got the cheek.

Finished the show we were watching and I told her I had to be up early, and nicely asked her to leave. She hugged me goodbye and that was it. Probably could have tried for another kiss, but I didn’t. I know I should have, but either way - who cares at this point.

Anyone ever have a girl on a date come back to your place, but then pull some bull**** like give you the cheek? Really the first time it’s happened for me. Usually when a girl comes back, we at least make out for a bit...

I’m already onto the next one at this point, but what gives? Why does a girl even agree to come to your house from the bar and then pull that? Honestly I didn’t screw anything up - light kino, teasing her, push/pull. Then cheek.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why dont you begin by simply asking her why? Her answer is at least as good as our blind guesses in a case like this.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why dont you begin by simply asking her why? Her answer is at least as good as our blind guesses in a case like this.
You know, I might actually do that if it ever happens again.

She does seem a bit more old fashioned. However her body language as we sat on the couch after I got the cheek was a lot more closed off than it was leading up to the kiss attempt.

But, you’re right. Not really worth trying to figure out why or what happened. I like the suggestion of actually asking her “why” though.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or do you mean asking her now that the date is over? Like, text and ask?
Yeah, you could ask her on the spot or, like now when its too late for that, just text her. Its not like youve got anything to lose at this point by just asking her, right? Not seeing her again anyway.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you going for the kiss was probably bad timming., you need the right vibe to go for it.
You probably could have kiss her, but need to wait for the heat to go up before you do.

Eye contact and light touching usualy do the trick for me.
Btw same thing happened to me not long ago and lster that night i got the kiss and lay

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are attracted to demographics. Like who you are as a person, your passions and hobbies etc. when you have these things, the women that exist in that social sphere have built in chemistry with you.

With old, everyone is dating outside their demographic where there is no chemistry and commonalities. At best there is sexual attraction. And if she is not dtf, expect the kiss on the cheek.

It has nothing to do with you. OLD is a failed attempt at romance.

OLD is actually great for Sexual flings. When I was in my 20s I used to message women in their 30s with “are you into younger guys?” This was the single greatest opener I ever came up with. It literally led to sex with 1 out of 5 women that responded. Because if she’s into younger guys, then what are we waiting for right? Lol.

It’s sex or nothing with OLD. If you find a sexual niche like the young guy-cougar dynamic, you are set.

But when it comes to romance, you are better off developing hobbies and passions and living your life to the fullest while leaving a door open for women to come in.
Pretty much. Some sort of proximity is how men and women have found each other to have sex with for our evolutionary history. Now with OLD, that is going haywire. Everyone is in proximity to everyone (theoretically - in practice men outnumber women on OLD by a vast majority). This is the equivalent of a sensory overload. Having three children makes them precious. But what would happen if you had a billion children? your sentiment and behavior would change because the different stimuli makes it change. Same thing with dating when you look at more natural proximity compared to OLD (and avenues that were already similar in spirit to OLD: bars and clubs).

You can see 17 year old kids walking around with their equally young, sexually mature, comparably far more attractive girls. These guys don't work out, don't have a good posture, aren't exceptionally good looking, or anything else. What's the main reason why they are they with them? Proximity. It's simply because they are in the same school in proximity to each other.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

First date from OLD app. Hit a bar by my place, played a game of pool, then said we could have free drinks at my place instead, she agreed.

Finished the show we were watching and I told her I had to be up early, and nicely asked her to leave. She hugged me goodbye and that was it. Probably could have tried for another kiss, but I didn’t. I know I should have, but either way - who cares at this point.

Anyone ever have a girl on a date come back to your place, but then pull some bull**** like give you the cheek? Really the first time it’s happened for me. Usually when a girl comes back, we at least make out for a bit...

I’m already onto the next one at this point, but what gives? Why does a girl even agree to come to your house from the bar and then pull that? Honestly I didn’t screw anything up - light kino, teasing her, push/pull. Then cheek.
BJ mate, i take my **** out and instruct her what to do. Smash it or gtfo. Throater or next. Repeat till dead or hiv.

The kino i get from women is, baeeeees begin jacking my thumb. Its semi or insta raging hard on. Take it out.

Exercise common sense. If you have her back, in my era, it is on. The current culture is ****ed. After hrs 3am and a dudes accused of being rapey even after a throater lulz.

Setup hidden cams in your home. False accusations era needs pushback.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op, the mindset to live by is, life's too ****in boring not to try!
^^^^
GOAT STATUS!

MYSTERY used the IOIs to gauge interest level. Phase shift after 3. Seek iso. You did the following by bouncing location. You mentioned nothing to the extent of IOIs or choosing signals. Bounce location etc is iso. Obv stack.

The smash should be second nature. It should progress naturally into going balls deep. No move should be extravagant. The outlier is throwing up the Hail Mary.

Take **** out, get naked, what Jlaix calls mouth rape. Just kiss her lol.

You can micro esculate based on IOIs and choosing signals. You squeeze her hand. She squeezes back. You playfully push her. She pushes back. Usually leads to play fighting and beating it rotten. The Game wrote about the basic IOIs.

Micro esculate. Stack ontowwhat you did. Chick said she's anxious. Why? As i throw my arm around her. Lololol as in, everything is fine excuse to esculate. Obv, stop at no or stop lulz.

My take is a series of micro esculate. Could be as simple as creating space from her and her friends at the bar. Could be me putting my arm around her and going up her shirt the next sec. Its a series of micro esculate =mega esculate in its entirety.

Finally, its when I deem not seeing her again and I throw up the hail Mary.

Life favors the bold playboy.

Reaction score
A million factors here but she might actually like you. Some girls put out for the dude in the moment but also for a guy they see themselves dating play the good girl & wait 3 dates card.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You only tried once and gave up? You should've tried at least 2-3 times, some girls aren't just gonna give up the pvssy that easily

If this was a third date or if you gave it many tries that would be a different story