Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She broke up with me over text need help.

rart

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like you are the one that wanted family and children? Woman is the one who should want and push for that. Man is supposed to give a woman family and children IF she earned it.

She just wants to go back on the carousel. DO NOT get her flowers! DO NOT go and especially pay for the trip. This one is gone.

purple haze

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm imagining how a cool girl would react to a breakup text. She wouldn't be gracious, she wouldn't say, "okay," she'd say, "I never liked you anyway."

ShePays

Banned
Reaction score
Personally i think it's petty with these revenge plays to try to teach her something eventhough you're full of anger and disappointment right now, rationalizing you're only after s3x and think that's going to show her. Fact is, you're wasting your precious time on someone not worthy of your time anymore. Your complete silence would communicate the most effective lesson but that's hard to comprehend when you're like a drug user needing his fix. You've got so much wisdom here as you said, read this thread again and again.
Buying her flowers and dinners is not going to teach her the lessons you want to teach her, quite the opposite. She's using you.
Sometimes you just have to learn, first hand, and can't be told, and won't listen. That's okay. It's not like it's the end of the world. It'll just smart for minute.

He obviously wants another shot with her, and as long as she seems to be giving it to him, he's gonna take it, no matter what anyone says.

It takes experience to not get emotionally invested in women, and to tamp down or dismiss powerful feelings. I suspect all the unhealthy revenge talk is just tough talk, though... rationalizing.

Most such relationships are short lived, anyway. Once they're no longer fun, they should be ended by whomever has sense enough to end it....but, if he just wants to have a little more fun with her, I'm not gonna tell him not to. I wish he'd stick her with the check, though.

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
I already got another catch and it's just going to be my last moments with her. I won't go Maldives and also no dinner instead I have invited her to my place and she is coming I bang her and that's it.

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks you all so much for the great advice.you are all great and am happy am in much better shape at the moment after all this great advice

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has not. But Instead blamed me for whole thing,so I want to give her flowers when she come to my place Friday.then I will bang her then we go dinner and bang her again and Saturday bang her before she leaves then go no contact . By doing this she will learn a lesson
That doesn't teach any lessons lmao

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"OK, if you think that's best then I respect your decision.it was fun while it lasted. All the best and good luck in your exams Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
OP do you see? do you see you had a woman who holds you in such LOW REGARD....that even after the way she tossed you aside like Superted......

you still had to send her a little "Captain Polite" sentence wishing her the best of luck in everything she has going on,(which you remembered)

dont worry brother, Pain purifies the soul.

give it a year youll be replying.....

"okay"

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hes losing it over pvssy, flowers are for when things are in good terms, not when she dumps you over text, thats simp behaviour, and you dont s3x satisfy women that riding other than your ****s and taking you as sidelines. She won here.

Mind the bold something wrong with this phone.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That doesn't teach any lessons lmao
He'll be teaching her a lesson alright. The lesson is that you can dump a guy via text and he will still buy you flowers and dinner weeks later. She will apply that lesson to other successive men her life. Those guys on deck are the ones who really pay for this action.

Paradiddle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are people even listening here? OP had not responded to the text for 3 days already. Why would he reply with an 'Ok' after 3 days? No reply is the best reply. But since he replied with some cheesy sentences, he's lost the game. I am speaking out of experience.

Last edited:

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not true. It's never that way. He had already ignored her for 3 days and that had kept her wondering. Now since he has replied, he has given her the power.
You may be right because when we meet for dinner she said she was not sure of her decision but now she seems sure. Any we had drinks then bring her home and I bang her then I have been silence since then. She texts me and I don't reply I have moved on ...thanks you everyone for helping a brother out

vic1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone was once an amature and no one is born perfect. We learn and grow through mistake...I took every word written here to my heart and it's never too late to learn something new...am much better than when I first received the message...am back in gym doing what I love and life is giving me fresh air. Surprisingly her mother send me text that I should call her...I told the mother I was busy...so since am with the mother as friends in insta she can follow me through that... But I don't give a f***... Am in good shape already and don't need her back no more...the train left the station and nobody can stop reggae

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Paradiddle

Don Juan
Reaction score

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl I have been with for 7 months three days ago broke up with me, we have been good ,holidays,good sex etc.i have not replied her but she has written three times below is a break up text.

1) I don’t think that’s good idea . I think that we are from two different worlds . We should go our ways and find our happiness somewhere ... I can’t reset my brain after this all what happened how many times you lied to me, hided things and you were changing plans.... for me that’s to much . I think we should stop it here and try to start once more life. I don’t feel comfortable in this relationship and I don’t want to push myself. I was trying to forget and try once more but I can’t. I can’t think everyday what will happen today if our plans will go this way or other. Thank you for all memories and I ll remember only this beautiful moments with you. Now it ll be hurting but with time we ll both know that that was good decision. Thank you for everything and I really wish you all the best and that you will find your happiness and big love !!!

2)I hope you ll understand and will also remember only the best moments. You also can say that last few weeks or even months we were fighting more than being good with each other

3) It’s as well for me difficult to say it but I feel that I have to
I wouldn't even reply that.

It's her option choose to be or not on a relationship... So just respect that and move on. She made her decision.

There are tons os women out there.

Ok, you're sad? Allow it, feel it, think about it and them clean that from your mind. Don't keep thinking about what your expectations would want, cause we can't expect anything from anyone... It's just life.

Good point: You can hook up a lot of girls now.