Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She asks: Why do you like me?

E-Money

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just recently this girl I've been seeing is just asking me random questions...then she goes "Why do you like me?'

This isn't like a question because she thinks i have alterior motives or anything, shes just curious. How the devil am I supposed to handle this, I've never told her i liked her or anything. Any help is good

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've been seeing her, she assumes you like her. Just hint around it.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's great that she's asking you questions. Shows that she is interested and wants to keep a conversation going.

The next step is to make her WORK to get answers out of you, in a way.

Her: "So...why do you like me?"
Me: "Let's start with 'do I like you'...and I'll give you the answer after you give me a back rub".

And then isolate her.

Really simple stuff. Don't make a ridiculous request of her (ex. 'after you pay me $20' or 'after we do a little somethin-somethin in my bedroom'), because that's just stupid.

Kind of hint her on to the answer, but make her do a little work for it. If she gets through the back rub on you, before she remembers to ask you for the answer, you now give her a back rub. If she's attracted in any way, you've now got her isolated, got her thinking at least semi-sexually (back rub), and have plenty of opportunity to make a move.

It's not as hard as it sounds, fellas.

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd probably tell her because Im a hormonal teenager, but thats only because I can usually get away with comments like that.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
many girls are insecure, they want an egoboost.

some girls are just ego *****s.

I would say tell her a few things, no physical characterstics tho. Say **** about her personality, start very light. Then say its her turn. If she responds with a good list, then you'll know.

Last edited:

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boobies.

daniel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: Why do you like me?
You: Hmmm, let me see.. You're fat, ugly, not especially smart, you have bad hygiene, you're boring, I think you lie to me all the time.. Oh, and you have a great sense of humour! ...Right?

Escalade

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: "Why do you like me?"

You: "I've been asking myself the same question"

That simple. You gotta have a smile to make it work to perfection though.