Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She "accidentally" sent me a text meant for her sibling or friend during no contact

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Background: I broke up with her yesterday because I told her I don't think she's coming back here and I've heard empty promises before from her and unless she shows me, I'm done. She gave me a list of requirements before she comes back. I didn't reply. That was yesterday afternoon. We've been through this before to some extent, we fight and don't talk for a few days at a time lately. Before when we had no contact I reached out first, she responded well. I think she is testing to see if I'm still going to respond or talk to her after I told her I was done talking to her if she's not coming back.

So suddenly she sent me a text telling her friend that it's ok, she'll be fine, she always is. She's giving up her car because where she's living is walk able, thanks for the offer lady bug, a bunch of other nonsense about nothing, she found the can of soup at the front door that was left, etc. She's sick and going back to sleep (at 8 PM...she never does that).

It was three super long texts just minutes apart. I don't see how that's an accident. Respond or no? If yes, what to say? Wrong number?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know you don't need to answers every single dumb thing shows up on your cell right? just ignore

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could have easily been an accident, especially if you just broke up and she was used to texting you a lot.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it was engineered, she sent me a long sorry text for our fight, making concessions, pouring her heart out in ways. I ignored it. She thought I blocked her so she emailed me instead, saying you win, blah blah, blah, we'll do things your way. I replied with my way. She hasn't replied in a day. To be fair I ghosted her for 3 days and finally replied when she kept reaching out and made more concessions each time. Not the first time we've gone without talking. I wonder if I'll hear from her again or not. Maybe it's some test to see if I really meant that it was over if she doesn't do x y z. As in, will I message her anyways despite telling her I don't want to talk unless she is willing to do things my way.

broadstone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for reminding me why I'm single. Hope you move on from this.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this girl made up a text about a can of soup... she will be ok... and sent it to you.... on purpose but with the intent of you thinking it was sent in error. I think she’s a keeper... if you are into fcking lunatics

Billtx49

Reaction score
It’s a game of if you respond to a ‘non direct verbal’ message, it’s assumed by her that your IL is higher than it might be in reality. She’s using it as a covert IL gauge …

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was an engineered text, she kept texting me the next day as herself apologizing, wanting to work things out, etc. I kept ignoring her, so she moved to emailing me because she had thought I had blocked her. So yeah, I was right (as was my buddy) it was an engineered text.
billtx49 has an interesting angle on it as well.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, what were her requirements? It's entertaining.

Glassguy

Reaction score
This is something OP will never understand:

Beta males keep sticking their toes in that poisoned water of the failed relationship, fbw, etc. They ACT like they are walking away but in all actuality, they want the woman to stop them and beg them back. Its as if the man is acting like the woman and the woman then LEADS to get the situation under control.

Alpha males are gone before the woman has a chance to even say a word......and alpha males dont look back.

Betas do it for the drama and attention.

Alphas do it because we have 3 other chicks in rotation so we dont fvck with ones that are not high value and we dont waste time acting all emotional.

Beta males jump from relationship to relationship. The women dont have to work hard to capture the beta. The beta agrees to exclusiveness rather easily so to not be alone. Therefore the woman has invested nearly NOTHING and she can walk away easily. Thats apparent through some of the poster's threads on here. Not just OP, but lots of dudes.

Alpha males are fine on their own and being "single". Single as in dating lots of women, rotation, and only becoming exclusive with the rarest of all women that he finally agrees to give it a go with after she has put in the time and effort of taming that alpha male. Once the woman finally gets the alpha male into an exclusive relationship, she holds on tight because she had to work work work to get him all to herself. She was fully invested and it will be extremely hard for her to ever walk away.

Beta male stops talking to all other chicks once he is easily trapped in a relationship. Beta male has "found the one!"

Alpha male keeps that rotation in check just in case the rare relationship doesnt work out. He knows how women operate and how they can change their mind quicker than the wind.

WHICH ONE ARE YOU?

Man2Planet

Reaction score
Background: I broke up with her yesterday because I told her I don't think she's coming back here and I've heard empty promises before from her and unless she shows me, I'm done. She gave me a list of requirements before she comes back. I didn't reply. That was yesterday afternoon. We've been through this before to some extent, we fight and don't talk for a few days at a time lately. Before when we had no contact I reached out first, she responded well. I think she is testing to see if I'm still going to respond or talk to her after I told her I was done talking to her if she's not coming back.

So suddenly she sent me a text telling her friend that it's ok, she'll be fine, she always is. She's giving up her car because where she's living is walk able, thanks for the offer lady bug, a bunch of other nonsense about nothing, she found the can of soup at the front door that was left, etc. She's sick and going back to sleep (at 8 PM...she never does that).

It was three super long texts just minutes apart. I don't see how that's an accident. Respond or no? If yes, what to say? Wrong number?
Have you ever watched the 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' episode 'The Accidental Text on Purpose'? It was no accident. She is trying to get a reaction from you. In Curb it was used as a manipulation device to get out of a relationship jam.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever watched the 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' episode 'The Accidental Text on Purpose'? It was no accident. She is trying to get a reaction from you. In Curb it was used as a manipulation device to get out of a relationship jam.
No I've never seen it but yeah, we already determined (my buddy and I) that it was an engineered text. Actually it was a series of texts minutes apart. That was no accident. I kept applying S&D and by the third day she thought I had blocked her and she emailed me basically caving in saying what if I told you ok you win, we'll do things your way, etc.

Anyways this girl and I have been up and down for coming up on a year now and we are currently not talking again. The usual "I'm blocking you don't ever ever ever text me again" like she has said at least several hundred times except she hasn't blocked me and she is still getting my text messages and responding but I've gone back to S&D again and so has she. Honestly I don't give a crap with her anymore, I already had my way with her many times, I do love her but she is very unstable.