Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shaved head for an older guy.....

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hair
no hair
long hair
short hair
spiked hair
purple mohawk hair

just make sure your change is for you
and that it says .. this is me

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moved to Mature Man.....

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on how close the cut will be. You also have to have the right shaped head for a really close cut, although you'll eventually get used to it. If you've got good bone structure in your face a shaved head may look really good. Sounds like you're dying to chop it off regardless...i say go for it!

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My dad cut his hair really short (no shaved though) at the age of 51 or something and I can say it looks kinda good on him.

Have a try. You ain't missing much if it doesn't look that good on you. Hair grow fast. ;)

Gipper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I've got "Bruce Willis during Die Hard" hair. I keep it pretty short, and it's never been an issue.

If you're really self-concious about it, seek out the best hair stylist you can afford. Some of these chicks can work miracles, and I even got a couple of dates from one! Otherwise, whack it off. If people dig it, keep it shaved. If not, let it grow out and see the stylist previously mentioned.

Gipper

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I shave my head, or just keep the hair barely longer than stubble at times. I've lost too much hair to consider any other options, especially transplants. Thankfully, I have a good shaped head and bone structure to look good with it.

Shaving your head will make you look younger. I hate the "balding" look.

As far as response from women goes, I've never had better responses since I had a full head of hair. :)

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I think the Bruce Willis (Die Hard era) would be good for someone with thinning hair and a body that's been taken care of. Some women find shave head sexy but alot may find it intimidating (read: just-got-out-of-the-brig look).

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gipper
Yeah, I've got "Bruce Willis during Die Hard" hair. I keep it pretty short, and it's never been an issue.

If you're really self-concious about it, seek out the best hair stylist you can afford. Some of these chicks can work miracles, and I even got a couple of dates from one! Otherwise, whack it off. If people dig it, keep it shaved. If not, let it grow out and see the stylist previously mentioned.

Gipper

Yeah, if you are gonna keep the hair, go get it done by a pro. Make sure you get a guy to cut your hair. Go to a saloon, don't worry about price and get your hair styled by a man(usually gay men work there, perfect). They are more in tune with what a man needs stlyle wise. Most of the guys that work at a saloon know what is going on. You and I might not notice the difference, but women know when you have a good haircut, even if they don't know how to give one. :cool:

Chlarence

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it!!

I shaved my hair off about 6 months ago because it was thinning at the temples and I haven't looked back since, I get more attention from the females now than ever.

I also started going to the gym and changed my diet which has worked wonders too.