Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shakira's new heartbreak song for Pique

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
I mean he's 35 and she's 45, he's dating a 23 years old gal. Fiminazis are saying he's in the middle age crisis lol. So now I wonder, who will date a 45 years old Shakira? Will she have an update better than Pique? Another Brady and Gisele? We'll see.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I mean he's 35 and she's 45, he's dating a 23 years old gal. Fiminazis are saying he's in the middle age crisis lol. So now I wonder, who will date a 45 years old Shakira? Will she have an update better than Pique? Another Brady and Gisele? We'll see.

F0cking feminazis bro. Obvious and predictable.

Shakira will be fine. Plenty of male thrist out there. She will probably find a captain save a ho childless cuck who doesnt mind shes a single mom. Or a single dad.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean he's 35 and she's 45, he's dating a 23 years old gal. Fiminazis are saying he's in the middle age crisis lol.
Middle age crisis, my arse. He, like any other male, just realizes that younger women are more attractive. It's a fact of life. He hasn't changed, just his age has. Anyway, at 35, you should be able to date whoever you want (legally, of course).