Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sexy music when you play to her back at yours..

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could see Portishead providing some good results.

I have different playlist set up - depending on the type of gal I might have over.

CD Players didn't become a household product until my mid 20's. Turning an LP over could ruin the lead-up moment and so, I used to always be sure to have a 90 min pre-record cassette tape (45 min per side) playing in the background. Back in my late teens/early 20's... Roxy Music - Avalon was my go to.

BillyPilgrim

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That Portishead song could work if your girl is batsh1t crazy and on meds. So therefore not the worst strategy (LOL), but I think there's room for improvement.

Might I suggest the Love Jones soundtrack. A couple samples:

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

LoboSolitario

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That Portishead song could work if your girl is batsh1t crazy and on meds
Hahaha. Possibly. Although they seem to go for the melody rather than the lyrics.

Change their mood. The melody is haunting and seductive.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interested in hearing you elaborate more. Good point though, calibrate to the girl. Although my thinking has been she needs to calibrate to me.
Her calibrating to us seems to be the group-think around here, but you can’t make her wet by demand.

Too many members here need to drop the group-think mentality and actually apply first hand experience.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my playlist

Most of this is pretty obscure (with a few exceptions), so it's probably pretty hit or miss for most chicks, but any song with a funky baseline is a good choice imo.