Master Don Juan
- Apr 6, 2004
- Reaction score
You know why there are complicated theories and ideas about how to get women? I have a few reasons.librito said:when it comes to sex my philosophy is very simple..."women are bictches and men are dogs" its that simple, and by being that way we have being able to survive for billions of years on planet earth. sex is not that complicated once you start acting as if nature is calling you to do it. animals dont talk about it and they do it,,why do we have to invent and create thousands of theories and ideas in order to get our penis inside vaginas? women are complicated, yes I know...but if you act sexual with all the women you meet in the future you are bound to get laid sooner than later.
1. It's because human females don't go into heat. The vast majority of female animals have a time when they are ready to get pregnant and they have ways of letting every male in their vicinity know. All the males then rush over and compete to have sex with her.
Instead of going into heat human females are able to mate whenever they want. But there really isn't a time when they need to get laid. Many women are fine going without sex.
2. Human society makes it complicated. Women are not allowed to be as free with their sexuality as they would like to. The way society is, it makes sex very complicated for men and women. The fact that rape is illegal greatly increases the difficulty in getting laid. Animals have no such rules about rape.
3. Men have emotions. We can get hurt and scared. Our past experiences trying to get sex can leave us emotionally wounded. The scars from our past can make it more difficult to pursue sex in the future. Hence the "sexually invisible"
I can look at pictures and manuals about helicopters all day long but I'm still not going to know a damn thing about them until I'm actually in one and try to fly it.Luke Skywalker said:I've studied female anatomy very intensively the past few days and can virtually name all the parts of a woman, ****orus hood, ****orus, vaginal opening, urethra, perinium (skin between vagina bottom and anus), mons pubis, inner labia, outer labia, hymen (on virgins), etc... and look at softcore porn to look at variations of the vulva on various women. Breasts are an easy thing.
Unless you're studying for sexual anatomy test I don't see a point in naming all the parts.
Please do not tell her that it bothers you that you have never seen a real naked woman. Her getting naked is something that should happen naturally.I'm not sure if it's bothering me to a great extent that I've never seen a naked woman in real life before. In the event that it is, then I should mention it to the girl that's crazy about me that's coming down next week. If I don't have resolve to see a naked woman that I cant ask a woman who professes to love me and is crazy about meeting me again, then I guess I really don't care about seeing a naked woman in real life. Why would I need to go to a strip club then?
Either way you are making this issue more complicated then it is.
Do some research on the "looking class self" I'll start you off hereI'll keep that in mind. This is very confusing with me. But I'll keep it in mind.
There are three main components of the looking-glass self (Yeung, et al. 2003).
1. We imagine how we must appear to others.
2. We imagine the judgment of that appearance.
3. We develop our self through the judgments of others.