Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sexualizing your Dates

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been doing a lot more Daygame lately. The aim is to get lots of solid numbers, to get dates and then close them. (Instead of only relying on Nightgame closes.)

I’m working on making sure that all of my dates have a sexual vibe so that I’m able to close them. We’ve all been there: there is nothing worse than those platonic ass dates that go nowhere.

So, I’m thinking of what I can do on the date itself to make sure it is sexual(not platonic) and can actually lead to something.

Here’s the ways I can think of off the top of my head:
Lazer eye contact
Strong kino escalation over the course of the date
Sexual innuendos/lines

Any other methods you all have, I’d love to hear. I’ll definitely use them on my next date.

(P.S. I noticed that this is a problem in my interactions in general, not just my dates. They need to be more sexual and less platonic. So I would love to hear you guys’ ideas!)

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino escalation all the way...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start the sexualization process before the date. C/F (c0cky/funny), innuendos, sexy DHV stories, some sexy pics, etc. At least test the waters to see where she is at, and make your intentions somewhat known.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexualising is a balance because if she knows you want to bang her then she gets validated and you can lose the bang.

How to sexualise without giving your powerful away? Tell her a DHV story that has sexual elements to it. This gets her thinking about sex. Gauge her body language and if it’s receptive then start doing light kino. If she’s receptive to your touching then you’re in. At this point it’s about getting her back to your place with a plausible excuse. Once you get her home then you re-initiate kino and then kiss her.
women know from the moment you look at them that you want to f8ck them

you do not have really to sexualize anything verbally , most of the times kino will just do the trick

but the catch is that you have to do this the next time you see her ( unless is an instant date - instant dates though are quite rare )

if you escalate during day light , then it is very likely that it will go south

flr Day gaming being vanilla is the best way forward . Same with tinder

anything else will just raise the chance of backfire