Sexual Market Value - Decreases Substantially DUE TO KIDS

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
People who already have kids, want to make more?

Silly humans.

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
I think it depends on your age. If you are in your 40's or 50', MOST people, men or women, will already have kids, so it is a non issue as far as SMV

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Now as a guy I get it. And I guess I should get it from a female's view as well.

This has come up more and more often - "I would have never dated you if I knew you had kids" "If I knew you were divorced with kids, I would have never considered you". - All the while, she has kids and half the time she's either married and going through a divorce or is divorced with kids.

I bang them first before I tell them. I also do not volunteer kid disclosures. If I'm online I say no kids.

Many many beautiful women disqualified me because I have kids. And I them because they have kids.

However, women seem to want the family unit. Some of them anyways.

So, my question is: As a good looking, got his stuff together, 50/50 parent, is my sexual value lower to a majority of the dating market due to procreating with someone else?
Separated women with children don't usually want a family unit. They want a man who sees himself as low-value to accept the children of another man and provide for them financially.

If you marry a single mother (in most U.S. states), you become the LEGAL father of the child(ren), even if you are not the biological father. Yes, that means you have to pay child support for children who are not yours. The state is actively looking for men willing to take on financial burdens.

Chi Town

Master Don Juan
None of these rules apply to certain men, only the lower ranking men.......

A hot guy with 3 kids wouldn't all of sudden not have a attractive face/personality because of having kids lol

How This "Nice Guy" Steals Women from Jerks

Did you know a woman can be totally UN-ATTRACTED to you...

And she'll still sleep with you?

If you've ever seen a girl go home with some asshole she didn't even LIKE, you know this is true.

But how is this possible?

Because deep inside her brain, sexual desire has nothing to do with what you LOOK like...

And everything to do with how you make her FEEL.

Matt Cook knows this all too well.

Matt is a nice guy... but he steals women from JERKS all the time.

In this free video training below, he'll show you how he does it:

How to Control Her Emotions and Make Her Chase You

RickTheToad

Master Don Juan
I dated one lady that had three kids and wanted more. There were only two days as she id'd that she had kids only after the second date via text while I was grocery shopping. Sneaky...