Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sex

bartender

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Allen recently there is an increase in the posting of sex related tips and questions. Now I know we have 'Anything Else' for these kinds of stuff but the sex related posts are becoming more and more. I also know that this website may have grown out of the proportions you had in mind into something bigger.

Can we have a sex forum? I'm sure there will be guys who want to moderate it. Or at least give it a try? I don't know much about html or how much extra work that is for you but sex is an essential part of the life of a Don Juan. Most of the insecurities are caused by the lack of knowledge of sexual stuff... and a Don Juan cannot have insecurities.

Oh if this idea was presented before I'm sorry for wasting your time. I also didn't know the idea for a success stories forum was presented earlier by Nine Breaker.

UpNCominDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. insightful bartender

------------------
Women, can't live with them, can't have hetero sexual sex without them.

THIAGO BRAZIL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SEX FORUM! SEX FORUM!SEX FORUM!SEX FORUM!SEX FORUM!SEX FORUM!SEX FORUM!SEX FORUM!

sAxyguy83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome idea!!! Mayb also add a forum for LTRs, or have a combined forum for sex and LTRs.