Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sex-related issues

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've been with my girlfriend for the last 5 months. 2 days ago i went to her house to make love to her (it was the first time for both, although her hymen has already broken, 'cuz of fingerin'). we've done almost everything together (bl0wjobs, handj0bs, eatin pu44y, 69...), besides penetration. i didn't know how to wear a condom properly (blame me), and i enrolled it before wearin' it... that's hard to explain... i mean: i put it on wrong:)
i tried to penetrate, but i could penetrate her just with the point of my penis, then it would slip out of her pu44y... is it just 'cuz i wore the condom in a wrong way or are there other problems? could it be because she was too wet? i was very scared out by an eventual pregnancy, so i kept my hand on the condom, as i felt it was about to sleep out? maybe this has influenced? i personally think it's all due to the fact that the condom was worn unproperly...
answers and advices are appreciated

rappermas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most likely, your **** wasn't hard enough. Putting the condom on the right way helps too.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i suppose u r right... i'm not at all embarassed by her... she always sees me naked... even the first time she saw my ****, i was proud of it, not embarassed. this time tho, i couldn't manage to keep it hard... some days ago, i tried puttin' the condom on (the wrong way) and it occurred like 5 minutes, 'cuz the d1ck always got soft... is it easier to keep it hard, if u wear the condom the proper way? thx

Spike_the_Dragon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like trying to stick an oyster into a slot machine...:p

Sounds like she was too tight and you were too limp. As for the condom, roll it on... don't slide it on. Just relax next time, let your animal instincts take control.:cool:

BTW, isn't this a H&F question?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Like trying to stick an oyster into a slot machine...:p

Originally posted by Spike_the_Dragon
BTW, isn't this a H&F question?
Spike_the_punch :)p ), since he isn't asking if he has an STD or a syptom of something, then no. He is asking about the actual act of sex.

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you went limp cause you have been spending too much time studying for the SAT. All that studying can make your **** go numb ;)

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Delicious
you went limp cause you have been spending too much time studying for the SAT. All that studying can make your **** go numb ;)
The guy is from ITALY!! I guess geography isn't studied on the SATs where you live... :p

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Engetsu
The guy is from ITALY!! I guess geography isn't studied on the SATs where you live... :p
Dude's still studying for the SAT though.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
delicious and casanova are right, they are referrin' to the last thread i posted:)