Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Serious Help Need!!!!

mafiajim

Reaction score
The past month me and my friends been going to this bar and I been really falling in love with are waitress. She a beautiful women who just recently got divorced, everytime she sees me, she seems to get excited but that's probably because I hand out money like it was going out of style. But she told me were her real job was and I really want to send her flowers. What should I put on the card my name and number or should I keep her guessing who it is? I'm really at a loss. I never been shy towards women, except this time I just feel if I make a move to fast I will get rejected. My main concern is what should I write on the card and should I write my name and number she might not even remember me. So confused need someone's insight on this matter. Thanks everyone for taking your time and reading my post.
Jimmy P:confused:

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Squid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the bible first, then if you still are stumped come back here.

Reaction score
Infactuated with a bar waitress? Not good!! Giving money out to her because you are attracted to her is a no-no!! Giving flowers to her because you like her will be your biggest mistake!!

Men give flowers when they are in error and seek forgiveness from a woman, anniversaries, and at funerals!!!! Don't do it - but her nothing!!!! Actually try to get free/discounted drinks from her and see what she says!

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!