Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sending her back

R

Ranger

Being where I am now, I can tell when it’s time to send her back to the c@ck carousel. What signs and signals do you guys have for when it’s time? Time to let the plate hit the deck.
Pumping and dumping doesn’t really apply here. Lol

R

Ranger

Lol mines a little simpler than that. Sex with her is no longer the best she’s got.
I’m just curious as to the thinking of others.

R

Ranger

Serious self-defeating problems with monogamous orientation in this game for sure. Problem is though when you don't have time to date around, or your harem is mostly crazy low quality women anyway.
I see this as well. I don’t really see that there is such a thing as quality women. Just women. From the pool hall girl to the executive with male assertion aquired attributes that leave her life barren.

Music_czar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Blatantly obvious:

1)if she starts to disrespect you
2)above is usually correlated with lower quality of your sex life
3)she starts to gaslight you
4)it's you that really try to fix things

but most obvious sign is :
5)Lying to yourself that you can put up with this ****
^ Couldnt have said it any better.

The longest I lied to myself was 6 painful months, ending a multi year relationship was hard but once you face the fact that you’re not happy at all and things won’t ever get any better no matter what you do - that’s when it’s time to bail.

People seem to think that mentally disordered women aren’t that common - but I’d disagree, they’re much more common than any of us think.

Not only that, but they’ve accepted the fact that they can’t stay in a relationship so they just date around - compiling more and more male victims of their very strange mental illnesses.

OP, it’s heartbreaking and tough to be alone, but it’s a sad necessity. The only way to completely heal is to eradicate the cancer from your life. Nothing says relief quite like finding the psychiatric report of an ex after being told she just had an anxiety issue for the duration of your relationship..

Glassguy

Reaction score
Its time when you feel it's time. Trust your gut as its normally telling you the right thing.

Some guys on here put up with way more than others. I fall into the category of having numerous options most of the time so I dont put up with much. I implement silence and distance when a woman does something that I dont agree with and isnt getting the hint. If she doesnt get the hint after implementing S&D, she is dropped.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
When my interest level drops as in she doesn't amuses me any longer.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No need to involve your brain when the situation is instinctual, the only gauge you should have is your gut.

The same moment you feel an incoming sense of frustration and discomfort its when your gut is signaling that its time to drop it.