Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

seeing other girls when you have a gf

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so i have a girlfriend of over a year

but i crave sexing other women (as most of us do)

i'm not MARRIED!

so i met this younger girl and she's all about hanging out

i will probably do a lunch date with her first or something chill like that and see if i am willing to break it off with my gf before i make any moves

what i'm not sure about is if i want to tell this new girl i have a girlfriend. maybe it would be flattering to her that i want to see her too, maybe she would be totally down to be my girl on the side, or maybe she will want to slap me in the face immediately for seeing her while i have a gf. there's no way to know. I guess i will do what i said and go on a couple 'trial' dates or whatever, but i wanted to hit up this forum and maybe get some advice from some dudes who have been in the same situation and see if they have any reccomendations or experience to share

decisions decisions

but this chick wants to hang out friday night and i don't know how to play it sorta. i guess i could just play the 'im busy' game and make her want me more, so when we do hang out, she's feeling like she should be happy to get some time with me or whatever

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have a girlfriend over a year and you want to cheat on her without breaking up with her?! That is weak. Please don't come here and complain about women not treating guys right, if you can't hold that position yourself.

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
who's talkin about women not treating guys right??

sounds like something thats bothering you about other posts or something.. cuz i never said sh1t about that

also, i never said i wanted to cheat on her

read closely

i said i was gonna do some lunch dates before i make any moves

chill there dude

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok listen crackhead , I am perfectlly chilled out, however when you come here asking for an advice on picking up a chick while having a girlfriend, its like slinging mud at the DJ Bible.

The DJ bible is not perfect but there are countless times where guys try to filter out information and then give out bad advice or lead by example to other members, which feats the purpose of having a Dj Bible no?!

who's talkin about women not treating guys right??sounds like something thats bothering you about other posts or something.. cuz i never said sh1t about that
The reason you came to this site is because you had problems with women, they were giving you the run around and you were confused with their bad behaviour. You do not need to post sh1t to benefit from the information that helped you better to score with the ladys.

also, i never said i wanted to cheat on her

read closely

i said i was gonna do some lunch dates before i make any moves

chill there dude
So let me get this stright.... You are making lunch dates to see whether or not things progress well enough and if they do go well, you will make your move and if things do not go well you will go back to your girlfriend like nothing happened. Sounds the same to me.

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
having lunch with a woman is not cheating

"The DJ bible is not perfect but there are countless times where guys try to filter out information and then give out bad advice or lead by example to other members, which feats the purpose of having a Dj Bible no?!"

what does this have to do with me?

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go ahead and take her out a few times. The whole point of this is to get booty, after all. If she asks if you have a girlfriend, tell her what you told us - "I'm not married..." If she pushes, tell her that you're dating around. Odds are good if you tell her that you're already in a serious relationship with somebody, she'll back off - after all, if you're willing to sell out your current g/f for some booty, what's to stop you from doing the same to her? She'll then have no more respect for you than she would a dog.

uniassign

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am perfectlly chilled out, however when you come here asking for an advice on picking up a chick while having a girlfriend, its like slinging mud at the DJ Bible.

How is it?

Dude, he can do what he wants. They are not married, and what is happening in their relationship is none of your business. You are imposing your (good) values on him.

Sure cheating on your gf is a bad thing, but our society has never and will never be faithful to one another. Girls cheat all the time. Girls go out with other guys whilst in a relationship - they just call it differently. They justify these "dates" by saying that their bf did something "wrong".

I say go for it. Go out with this younger chick and see what she is up for. Don't imply that you will be in a relationship with her, and don't mention that you have a gf.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
ok listen crackhead , I am perfectlly chilled out, however when you come here asking for an advice on picking up a chick while having a girlfriend, its like slinging mud at the DJ Bible.
Ermmm... I thought the DJB was created to increase the amount of booty we got, whether we have a g/f, a fiancee, or even a wife? Morality can be a means to an end, but this isn't exactly the Christian Singles Love Help forum... :rolleyes: The principals the DJB espouses are going to work for you whether you're single or taken... it makes no difference.

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
seriously

"The DJ bible is not perfect but there are countless times where guys try to filter out information and then give out bad advice or lead by example to other members, which feats the purpose of having a Dj Bible no?!"

just does not apply here or to my post whatsoever

dude has frustrations with other **** on this board and is projecting it on to me or somethin

anyway, i just emailed the girl and said i wanted to have lunch tomorrow or sometime soon, and that i'm busy this weekend

t00dumb

Don Juan
Reaction score
before you make any real sudden moves or even ideas, i think you should reflect on what is really going on in your current relationship. don't worry i'm in the same boat as you are but i'm being careful not to step over the line. i'm trying to find reasons not to get with any other women because i already have one. and yes i understand it does get tempting but you just got to look at ur situation with ur gf. are you happy with her? have she ever did anything wrong to you? why do you feel this way? and of course do you love your gf or not? as for me, i'm trying real hard to not to focus on any girls right now because i already have one hehe. the dj bible has taught me more than how to get girls if i wanted to but the fact it's more about improving your own life and making the fullest out of it. a lot of people think this site is all about getting chicks, but the real hidden meaning of this site is making the better out of yourself in and out. sorry i was going a little tangent there. good luck bro!

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Self-improvement is a means to an end. When all of the trappings are swept away, this site remains solely focused on seduction. There is no "hidden meaning"; it's all about the booty! ;)

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
too t00dumb:

are you happy with her?

pretty much, we get along, she's cool, not needy at all... it's not really exciting anymore, but it is nice having a gf

have she ever did anything wrong to you?

not really

why do you feel this way?

insatiable sexual desire/boredom with one woman

and of course do you love your gf or not?

no, i dont plan on marrying her

yea, i mean i probably could break it off with her to pursue other women, but i'm NOT QUITE ready yet

hence the window shopping/lunch dates

but i realize its risky.. with my gf, as well as the new chick

t00dumb

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok i admit, when i first came to this site it's all about booty ;) lol

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
quoted by Diablo
"Ermmm... I thought the DJB was created to increase the amount of booty we got, whether we have a g/f, a fiancee, or even a wife? Morality can be a means to an end, but this isn't exactly the Christian Singles Love Help forum... The principals the DJB espouses are going to work for you whether you're single or taken... it makes no difference."

I know its all about the booty but in order to get to that booty don't we need to have some solid info on conduct that we can all agree on??!! Isn't what the purpose of the site was to begin with.

I thought this site was not all about the booty. If thats the case lets delete all of Pook's posts because most of the stuff he preaches are about self improvment.

If it was all about booty why not have posts about what kinds of drugs should you purchase in order to slip it in a girls drink??!!

Or another one of Condoms are for pvssies and its more fun without one and screw the consequences its all about the booty!!

In the Tips section we should have tips of finding a good hooker on the streets because yep you guessed it, its all about the booty!!!

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's very simple, I don't know why everyone is so long-winded on this subject.

If you love your current gf enough to marry her in the future, don't cheat.

If you don't see yourself with her forever, it's going to end eventually, so if you find a good replacement, go for it. Don't prolong the inevitable.

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by italostud
It's very simple, I don't know why everyone is so long-winded on this subject.

If you love your current gf enough to marry her in the future, don't cheat.

If you don't see yourself with her forever, it's going to end eventually, so if you find a good replacement, go for it. Don't prolong the inevitable.

word up

thats some serious clarity

keep it fuggin simple

word

thank you

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you even HAVE a girlfriend? You shouldn't even be considering monogamy until you're at least 28. All it does is limit your potential until then (and even after then) in too many arenas of your life.

When are guys going to stop thinking that monogamy in any way implies a secure source of pvssy?

Break it off with this girl and spin more plates. It's obviously what you want to do and there's nothing wrong with it. If you're truthful and above-board with her and she still wants to 'date' you non-exclusively then it's back on her. You're not lying to her at that point and that's what it comes down to.

crackhead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf are you talking about?

there are some bitter mf'ers around these parts