Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seeing a woman who lives in your street...

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all,

Kind of a basic question, but interested in how its worked out for people before.

A month or 2 ago I started chatting to a woman who moved into a house a few doors down from me a few months back. She's renting with her 11-14 year old daughter.

Lent her a pump for her swimming pool. She gave me some beers to say thanks. I left a note saying thanks for beers and gave her my number.
Swapped a few friendly, normal type texts. I stopped responding. Woke up one morning and she had put a note through asking how I was, I didn;t respond at all.

She's attractive physically, but get the impression she may be a little unhinged, as a lot of women may be at her age, being a single mum, always changing her whatsapp pic, writing things like 'sometimes its best to let the past go and move on' etc. A police car was outside her house a few weeks back, never seen men coming and going.

I'm tempted to get involved for a casual relationship, as on a dry run for months (my own doing, been working a lot, plus low enthusiasm in general towards women in general), but at same time wary about not 'sh1tting where you eat'. I'm not bothered about her being a single mum.

Last night she 'liked' me on tinder, haven;t seen her on there before and I've been swiping out of boredom for ages now.

Any of you been in similar situations before, how did it work out, particularly if trying to keep it casual.

Cheers

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like she wants the D but it might make things awkward down the road if you have to see this woman often. A police car outside her house is also a big red flag (was it actually in her driveway)? I would ask her about it causally (i.e. I saw a cop car outside your house - is everything okay?) Unless she gives you a perfectly sensible answer without hesitation, stay the fvck away.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would advise you against this. Plenty of other fish in the sea who don't live two doors down.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like she wants the D but it might make things awkward down the road if you have to see this woman often. A police car outside her house is also a big red flag (was it actually in her driveway)? I would ask her about it causally (i.e. I saw a cop car outside your house - is everything okay?) Unless she gives you a perfectly sensible answer without hesitation, stay the fvck away.
Yeah, I was getting into my car and police car drove past my house and pulled up outside hers. Was a female officer who got out and knocked on her door. Certainly a red flag, may be good reasoning for her to have called them, but also could be someone who's unstable, causing issues for whatever reason or a lunatic ex floating around in the back ground.Don't fancy any false accusations if she gets p1ssed off for whatever reason down the road or getting embroiled with problems, like crazy exes.

She is pretty hot for 37, so may just start chatting like you say and suss things out, with some excuses to not make things 'romantic' if I get a bad vibe about her.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all well and good until you try to bring another woman over then you better watch out. If you want to live in fear of having a female over then by all means proceed.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I was getting into my car and police car drove past my house and pulled up outside hers. Was a female officer who got out and knocked on her door. Certainly a red flag, may be good reasoning for her to have called them, but also could be someone who's unstable, causing issues for whatever reason or a lunatic ex floating around in the back ground.Don't fancy any false accusations if she gets p1ssed off for whatever reason down the road or getting embroiled with problems, like crazy exes.

She is pretty hot for 37, so may just start chatting like you say and suss things out, with some excuses to not make things 'romantic' if I get a bad vibe about her.
I can pretty much guarantee that it's related to the kid and/or her ex. Good-looking but unstable single mom in her late 30's...proceed with extreme caution.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. I banged my neighbor. Ended up marrying her. Worst mistake ever. Past is the past. If you smash keep just that. Casual. Be up front about it. No step daddy.
Isnt marrying your neighbour on the same spectrum as marrying your sister? ;-)

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty fcking close. Lol i knew this girl previously and it was convenient and very dumb.
Sex was great. Had some good fun with her but was plate material only. Thats was before the RP days and Mystery was just getting warmed up.
a friend of mine is married to the first chick who came round to view his spare room in a shared house on his first day at uni.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im at a point now I think that single moms go to a secret church whilst were all asleep, because they all have the same ECU behaviour chip installed, the red pill could be a comedy

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would advise you against this. Plenty of other fish in the sea who don't live two doors down.
I would advise against dating within your own apartment complex as well for those who live in apartments too.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Normally I would say bang her , but seeing some of the post these guys made here like fear of bringing a woman over anytime Down the road or just general awkwardness, I would probably say it’s not worth it.
If I was on a dry spell and she had a nice body I would definitely probably sooner or later end up tappin it . But consider the consequences first.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I'd advise to keep things at arm's length.
If she's a renter, then the month before she moves out is okay, I guess.

LucianoM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all,

Kind of a basic question, but interested in how its worked out for people before.

A month or 2 ago I started chatting to a woman who moved into a house a few doors down from me a few months back. She's renting with her 11-14 year old daughter.

Lent her a pump for her swimming pool. She gave me some beers to say thanks. I left a note saying thanks for beers and gave her my number.
Swapped a few friendly, normal type texts. I stopped responding. Woke up one morning and she had put a note through asking how I was, I didn;t respond at all.

She's attractive physically, but get the impression she may be a little unhinged, as a lot of women may be at her age, being a single mum, always changing her whatsapp pic, writing things like 'sometimes its best to let the past go and move on' etc. A police car was outside her house a few weeks back, never seen men coming and going.

I'm tempted to get involved for a casual relationship, as on a dry run for months (my own doing, been working a lot, plus low enthusiasm in general towards women in general), but at same time wary about not 'sh1tting where you eat'. I'm not bothered about her being a single mum.

Last night she 'liked' me on tinder, haven;t seen her on there before and I've been swiping out of boredom for ages now.

Any of you been in similar situations before, how did it work out, particularly if trying to keep it casual.

Cheers
Reading this was depressing for some reason.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Cheers
You need to be wary because keeping it casual will be the last thing on her mind , she will be looking for a serious LTR , marriage and someone to provide for her and her kid

Where as men are usually fixated on success / hobbies / interests , women are fixated on getting married , having family's and being cared for

One of my mates started smashing the neighbour when he moved in , 3 years later he's living in her house , co- parenting her kid and desperately trying to avoid having another kid with her

It seems like an easy option but in reality it can get messy quickly

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want 'A$$hole" scratched into your cars paintwork then by all means go ahead.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Befriend her and let her seduce you.. She knows the score.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all,

Cheers
Don't get her pregnant.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want 'A$$hole" scratched into your cars paintwork then by all means go ahead.
My window was down on my Monte-Carlo, she poured frozen yogurt on my leather jacket and front seat.
What did I do wrong? Didn't invite her to Lake Havasu for three days. She lived four houses down. Later
She denied it even though she got all Cray cray.