Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

See if you can watch this. Lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes! I had a few experiences that were good.

But most of times when I date and have sex with someone that don't have this kind of connection is really weird.
Folks block the connection intentionally because they don't want to be controlled or hurt. Others detach by talking to another or cheating with them if they felt they got too close. In my life connected sex with feelings yields the best and strongest feelings. The danger is getting cheated. The key is dealing with a lady who values you sufficiently that she can be into you. Many of the women multi date and treat men as easily replaceable commodities. These won't connect as easy or at all.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Folks block the connection intentionally because they don't want to be controlled or hurt. Others detach by talking to another or cheating with them if they felt they got too close. In my life connected sex with feelings yields the best and strongest feelings. The danger is getting cheated. The key is dealing with a lady who values you sufficiently that she can be into you. Many of the women multi date and treat men as easily replaceable commodities. These won't connect as easy or at all.
100% agree!

TheFinalLine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Could only manage 5 mins of that crap im afraid
Yeah she kept running her mouth and wouldn’t get to the story. She does, after all that nonsense she let dribble out her mouth hit the floor.

She has a great mouth though. She a worthless creature to be pitied.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah she kept running her mouth and wouldn’t get to the story. She does, after all that nonsense she let dribble out her mouth hit the floor.

She has a great mouth though. She a worthless creature to be pitied.
If you make it thru the 22 min you'll understand her double minded nature and how and what makes it shift back and forth. Very informative.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"