Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

See if you can watch this. Lol

TheFinalLine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a great video that men should watch. A friend sent it to me. It has every single point contained in it concerning relationships. It is hilarious. From justifications to the worst solipsistic pile of magical, mystical bullshyt I’ve ever seen.
enjoy your future wives. LMAO

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a great video that men should watch. A friend sent it to me. It has every single point contained in it concerning relationships. It is hilarious. From justifications to the worst solipsistic pile of magical, mystical bullshyt I’ve ever seen.
enjoy your future wives. LMAO

"I stopped seeing the other man because i was so involved with oliver". ( Oliver started stepping out after his woman started doing other things on the side ) She stopped seeing the other man for 18 months. Oliver slows down his stepping out. Then she regains interest in the other man. She's figuring out maybe it's not a good idea. The guys became friends behind her back.

TheFinalLine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"I stopped seeing the other man because i was so involved with oliver". ( Oliver started stepping out after his woman started doing other things on the side ) She stopped seeing the other man for 18 months. Oliver slows down his stepping out. Then she regains interest in the other man. She's figuring out maybe it's not a good idea. The guys became friends behind her back.
Here’s. The interesting part that I got from it. The second he was fully back into the relationship, she went back to the side guy.
This is what I say on threads... the mere act of committing to a woman converts you to beta. In her hind brain. It’s already over but even she doesn’t know it. It’s only a matter of time.

the only reason she is upset is because she got busted a second time. They want the protection, resources and companionship of one man and sex from another man. This is what we call a dualistic sexual strategy. It’s biological.

TheFinalLine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would love to find out who the father is. I’m thinking she doesn’t know. I’m certain about it. She will have to abort it. Otherwise Oliver will find out she’s been raw dogging the side guy.
And men are afraid of women. LMAO
A woman has nothing on a man. Nothing. She is a creature designed for sex.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here’s. The interesting part that I got from it. The second he was fully back into the relationship, she went back to the side guy.
This is what I say on threads... the mere act of committing to a woman converts you to beta. In her hind brain. It’s already over but even she doesn’t know it. It’s only a matter of time.

the only reason she is upset is because she got busted a second time. They want the protection, resources and companionship of one man and sex from another man. This is what we call a dualistic sexual strategy. It’s biological.
Oliver was cool so long as he was stepping out. His woman couldn't get enough of him then. And she didn't want any other man at that time.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

TheFinalLine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oliver was cool so long as he was stepping out. His woman couldn't get enough of him then. And she didn't want any other man at that time.
Yeah it makes me think of some of the things that @Spaz guy And a few others others try to talk about and get insulted by little boys hunting for their beloved.
The only thing they respect is a man that puts them last on the list of things to do.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny fact: she call herself spiritually awakened... So many women nowadays like to call themselves as that only to show how she was a great person... this is disgusting.

She can fck another guys, but when her bf started to do that she became jealous and checked his phone? LOL

I've been through that a ton of times... Everything a woman does is ok and justifiable, until you do the same as she.

So, with all my sexual experiences, I'm starting to understand that Buddhist idea:

In the Buddha's first discourse, he identifies craving (tanha) as the cause of suffering (dukkha). He then identifies three objects of craving: the craving for existence; the craving for non-existence and the craving for sense pleasures (kama). Kama is identified as one of five hindrances to the attainment of jhana according to the Buddha's teaching. Throughout the Sutta Pitaka the Buddha often compares sexual pleasure to arrows or darts. So in the Kama Sutta (4.1) from the Sutta Nipata the Buddha explains that craving sexual pleasure is a cause of suffering.

If one, longing for sensual pleasure, achieves it, yes, he's enraptured at heart. The mortal gets what he wants. But if for that person — longing, desiring — the pleasures diminish, he's shattered, as if shot with an arrow.[1]
The Buddha then goes on to say:

So one, always mindful, should avoid sensual desires. Letting them go, he will cross over the flood like one who, having bailed out the boat, has reached the far shore.
If she was so spiritually awakened, I don't think she would be craving for sex as much as she does. Explore sexuality? Free spirit? Yeah, of course...

Also I'm starting to see sex as just as it is... a reproductive act that we tend to attach some emotions and get addicted to it.

TheFinalLine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny fact: she call herself spiritually awakened... So many women nowadays like to call themselves as that only to show how she was a great person... this is disgusting.
Lol
Woman can and do find the surge of massive amounts of dopamine to be a ”spiritual” sign. LMAO
As if the stars are aligned and the fukking must begin. My god they’re ridiculous.

she has the spiritual awareness of a dumb breeding rabbit. Lol

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

She can fck another guys, but when her bf started to do that she became jealous and checked his phone? LOL

I've been through that a ton of times... Everything a woman does is ok and justifiable, until you do the same as she.

So, with all my sexual experiences, I'm starting to understand that Buddhist idea:

In the Buddha's first discourse, he identifies craving (tanha) as the cause of suffering (dukkha). He then identifies three objects of craving: the craving for existence; the craving for non-existence and the craving for sense pleasures (kama). Kama is identified as one of five hindrances to the attainment of jhana according to the Buddha's teaching. Throughout the Sutta Pitaka the Buddha often compares sexual pleasure to arrows or darts. So in the Kama Sutta (4.1) from the Sutta Nipata the Buddha explains that craving sexual pleasure is a cause of suffering.

The Buddha then goes on to say:

If she was so spiritually awakened, I don't think she would be craving for sex as much as she does. Explore sexuality? Free spirit? Yeah, of course...

Also I'm starting to see sex as just as it is... a reproductive act that we tend to attach some emotions and get addicted to it.
Don't discount it to those who value it. If a man where maximizing his physical self, sex would be part of the diet.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol
Woman can and do find the surge of massive amounts of dopamine to be a ”spiritual” sign. LMAO
As if the stars are aligned and the fukking must begin. My god they’re ridiculous.

she has the spiritual awareness of a dumb breeding rabbit. Lol
And deep insider her, I think she knows she is lying. But its youtube, and those kind of things increase popularity... like some other stuffs I see on social media. It's like a mask.

I actually believe a woman or man can be really spiritual awakened, but there is no need for that validation.

What I can feel in her video is that she is lost and she is trying to justify something wrong she did, not to prove to others... but trying to prove herself that she was not a bad person. It's like not being able to hold accountable for her actions.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That makes sense!

Maybe the way some people are doing that, is what is making it the way it is. But sex is natural and its part of us.
Yep it turns on various mental processes and enhance the flow of hormones and bonding chemicals. I am an intimate and sexual man and need the same as a woman.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That makes sense!

Maybe the way some people are doing that, is what is making it the way it is. But sex is natural and its part of us.
Alot of people are having sex and making it something different. Blocking feelings and emotions. Using it to control people. Being selfish. Etc.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And deep insider her, I think she knows she is lying. But its youtube, and those kind of things increase popularity... like some other stuffs I see on social media. It's like a mask.

I actually believe a woman or man can be really spiritual awakened, but there is no need for that validation.

What I can feel in her video is that she is lost and she is trying to justify something wrong she did, not to prove to others... but trying to prove herself that she was not a bad person. It's like not being able to hold accountable for her actions.
She describes her mindstate which is of a scatter brained and double-minded individual. She was being transparent and described it to a tee. I was delighted to see if the man is dealing with someone like her his best bet is to have another woman. Also someone with her mindset will "cheat" on a man that tried to make her exclusive. She told the truth. Most dater females are like her and cheating marrieds.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of people are having sex and making it something different. Blocking feelings and emotions. Using it to control people. Being selfish. Etc.
That's true.

And its good when you can find someone to have a genuine sex experience. It seems to be pretty hard those days, but I believe it exists.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's true.

And its good when you can find someone to have a genuine sex experience. It seems to be pretty hard those days, but I believe it exists.
It's spiritual and brings out the best in each of you. It's hard to find today with all the games people play and the walls and barriers they uphold.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She describes her mindstate which is of a scatter brained and double-minded individual. She was being transparent and described it to a tee. I was delighted to see if the man is dealing with someone like her his best bet is to have another woman. Also someone with her mindset will "cheat" on a man that tried to make her exclusive. She told the truth. Most dater females are like her and cheating marrieds.
Would it be a lack or purpose? I kept myself thinking about it...

Something like, maybe if the relationship have a real and genuine purpose for both parts, it can be healthy and without cheating.

Like when you commit yourself to something really important to you and do your best to achieve it. Idk if that could work on relationships... but I was thinking about that.

The challenge is to find someone who might have this same mindset.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's spiritual and brings out the best in each of you. It's hard to find today with all the games people play and the walls and barriers they uphold.
Yes! I had a few experiences that were good.

But most of times when I date and have sex with someone that don't have this kind of connection is really weird.

metalwater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would it be a lack or purpose? I kept myself thinking about it...

Something like, maybe if the relationship have a real and genuine purpose for both parts, it can be healthy and without cheating.

Like when you commit yourself to something really important to you and do your best to achieve it. Idk if that could work on relationships... but I was thinking about that.

The challenge is to find someone who might have this same mindset.
100,00k men in this forum we are told. most have the same question I think. your in good company.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100,00k men in this forum we are told. most have the same question I think. your in good company.
That's nice!! Would like to hear some opinions about that.

It was something that really kept on my mind lately.