Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seduction or Stupidity?

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you guys noticed a surge of posts about "Hey! There is a HB about a 12! she shows signs of interest! but she has a boyfriend! but I know she likes me! She told me!"

This is a phenomenon not yet given a term..its the effect that

- WOmen show interest in other guys when they have boyfriends...to continually feed their own Ego's that men still find them attractive (even if their current boyfriends do or dont)

- Women like to keep an arsenal of AFC's they would NEVER date..just to show off to their girlfriends that they have "stalkers" or all these men fawning all over them

- The ability to use and string along these AFC's until they realize they are nothing but furniture movers, banks, emotional tampons, car rides, status symbols at the end. Then when you wisen up and call them on their crap..you are becoming "weird, obsessive" and dropped like a hot potato. Because she no longer has use for you when you wisen up and grab your balls.

I propose we call these women "Trophy Wh0res"

Same concept of a "clothes horse"

ever notice how women have sh1tloads of clothes and shoes they only wear once..but they JUST keep them around "Just in Case"?

Same concept with you guys going for women who have b/f's or stringing you along.

thinking erroneously that "This one is different!! she is special!"

The only thing different in this situation is that you may not be accustomed to have attention from a certain HB..and once you get one, she becomes "different" and "the one!"

Last edited:

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm feeling this post. A friend of mine who is a big AFC. This girl who looks real good talks to him on the phone and maybe goes to the movie once a month with him. All she does is use him for the free movie and tell all her friends he is stalking her.

I don't like the b1tch because she tells everybody that I am a player and sh1t just because I ignore the attention wh0re.

But once he gets attention from a chick she is the best girl in the world. He thinks he has game just because he got her phone number.

My fellow DJ's this is not seduction this being inscure.

silverdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice post, the only good attention wh0re... is a dead one.

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hey! There is a HB about a 12! she shows signs of interest! but she has a boyfriend! but I know she likes me! She told me!"
Its funny, but a freind of mine everytime a girl is nice to him or freindly he see this as she wants to jump his bones. I think its easy to tell most of the time whether or not somoenes being freindly or leading u on. Then you have fvcking prozac popping sunshine girls who are excited and happy to see everyone...and shes intrested in you too or so ya think.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with your 3 points.

I'm going out with this chick who has 3 AFC's. Everytime she goes to lunch with one or gives her a ride somewhere, she makes sure she tells me about it.

It completely makes sense...