Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Seducing a college professor - fantasy or reality?

JB101

Don Juan
Reaction score
A few years ago, when I was in school, I had this massive crush on an Art Prof. At the time I was a stuttering AFC with bad posture and a big imagination. Somehow, someway, I wanted to make out with this gorgeous woman (she was late 30's, early 40's, jet black hair, sophisticated, sexy, funny and brilliant). I had many dreams about her through the years and still think of her occasionally. Hmmmmmm.....if only I knew of sosuave then.

Has anyone here ever seduced a college prof successfully? Lets hear the stories.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reality!

i've been on the other end of it--the one being seduced--many times. every course i teach there's at least one chick who cozy's up to me. at first it's cool. then it becomes fukking annoying because they're trying to use me for whatever reason--an "A" versus a "B", business contacts, or "hey i'm going to start a business" (e.g. "i'm pretty and he's guy (chump), so of course he'll help me").

the other side of it is that i've become very good at recognizing this pretty fast.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have never seduced one of my own proffs, never wanted to. I have seduced "academics" before. Here is my suggestions.

1) Be intelligent but don't flaunt it. These are intelligent women, they need to know that you can up with them. But if you flaunt it they will think that you are competing with them and that's just creepy.

2) Be sexual, academics tend to work long hours in solitude and don't always come into real contact with people. You think Kino works with regular women, it is 1000 times as powerful with the academic types. They often have boundaries set up and if you just disregard those boundaries they will look at you as someone who can release there inner animal.

3) Have a sense of humor about the silliest things. Contrary to popular opinion many educated people will laugh at the dumbest things. Often times I have had girls laughing just because I was willing to make the dumbest joke in the world.

4) Stay away from the really uptight ones, you will know them immediately, rather than laugh at your jokes they will simply say, oh I get it, it is just not funny.

I guess those suggestions work for any woman, but they really do work for academic types.

The Unknown Don

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmmm...

This brings back good memories.

In 1980, I was an 18 year-old sophomore at the University of [deleted...in case she's still there!!!]

My major was Electrical Engineering and my required humanities courses were a bit of a nuisance, so I tried to get stuff that would cost me as little study time as possible.

Since I was fluent in Spanish, I naturally decided to take Introductory Spanish [4 easy hours of 'A'...woohoo!]

The professor was an incredible hottie. At the time she was in her early 30s...no wedding ring. The best way I could describe her would be a slightly thicker/curvier version of Penelope Cruz. However, she was born in Colombia instead of Spain.

I had the very good fortune of having a complete lack of fear or self-conciousness when approaching women. I can thank my mother for this, who carefully laid out the basics of female psychology and relationships for me when I hit puberty (in particular, to avoid at all costs being the dreaded "puppy" to ANY woman)...God bless her.

My approach was straightforward. I waited till approximately 3 weeks after the start of the semester so the class was "settled in" and I could watch her mannerisms. I simply walked up to her desk after class and - in perfect Spanish - told her what a terrific job she was doing, and how fast I was picking the language up! She laughed at that and told me I was a "very bad boy"....at which point I knew I had her. I told her I wanted to meet her for lunch.

The rest is history. We had a torrid 18 month affair, and kept in touch for a while after I graduated and moved to California. Unfortunately, haven't heard from her in over 15 years, but I still consider it one of my best relationships ever.