Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Second chances?

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Under what circumstances should a man give a woman who has rejected him a chance? Should there even be a chance given? I usually close the door forever on them but, what if I am wrong? Aren't women also human and prone to error? On the other hand I don't want to be taken advantage of. Would it depend on the nature of the interaction in the first place? such as:

-rejection after only talking a few times. ("just wanted you to know I am only interested in friendship") (maybe I was an unaware blue pilled chump, or not)
-rejection after a short term relationship. ("It was fun but, I'm not feeling it")
-rejection after an LTR ("I found someone else...") & ("I feel like we are better as friends")
-rejection and then decides to date some other men.

(I left out rejection before contact info is exchanged and rejection by flaking out more than once)

In scenarios where:

-the woman is in a position to observe your behavior, attitude, interactions with others, and even engage in surface level conversation with you in person such as in a group setting.
-the woman has had no contact with you at all for at least a few months.
-the woman is dating other men, just not you.

And my behavior is as follows:

I...

-Never text or call her.
-Don't pay exclusive attention to her.
-Don't go out of my way to be around her.
-Don't like or even look at her social media.

How do I navigate this?
Personally if I'm physically attracted to her then I have no problems with her chatting me up and showing obvious IOIs. I may invite her over when the IOIs are obvious and consistent for a few weeks, with no other intent than to fuuck her brains out, and if there's anything less than excited acceptance then it confirms to me that the IOIs were a ploy for attention. From that point on there's no more invites and she has to do all the work if she wants something to happen, as in, try to invite herself over.

Imo If you identified strongly with the relationship and aren't completely over it or are otherwise insecure about it then your reaction will be one of anger(which is a reaction to feeling threatened). If you're completely over it you would simply have this ex in a 'sex only' category, and would have no issues breaking her back if she did everything on your terms.

On the topic of thinking how you're perceived, it's a mental think trap. How others perceive you is none of your business and strips you of authenticity, creativity, and masculinity, especially with women. You are a unique force of nature, and can be perceived in an infinite number of ways.

It's possible for a woman to pass on you when the volume is too low, but maintaining confident behavior turns it up more and more.
There's extreme truth to this. That's why going into any communication, even with an ex, should have no expectations other than 'to have a good time'. If it's not fun, take a step back. If it is fun, take a step forward. The escalation will occur naturally, with no need for strenuous forethought on your part. Your natural joy and spontaneous creativity will push you two together if the compatibility is there.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Under what circumstances should a man give a woman who has rejected him a chance? Should there even be a chance given? I usually close the door forever on them but, what if I am wrong? Aren't women also human and prone to error? On the other hand I don't want to be taken advantage of. Would it depend on the nature of the interaction in the first place? such as:

-rejection after only talking a few times. ("just wanted you to know I am only interested in friendship") (maybe I was an unaware blue pilled chump, or not)
-rejection after a short term relationship. ("It was fun but, I'm not feeling it")
-rejection after an LTR ("I found someone else...") & ("I feel like we are better as friends")
-rejection and then decides to date some other men.

(I left out rejection before contact info is exchanged and rejection by flaking out more than once)

In scenarios where:

-the woman is in a position to observe your behavior, attitude, interactions with others, and even engage in surface level conversation with you in person such as in a group setting.
-the woman has had no contact with you at all for at least a few months.
-the woman is dating other men, just not you.

And my behavior is as follows:

I...

-Never text or call her.
-Don't pay exclusive attention to her.
-Don't go out of my way to be around her.
-Don't like or even look at her social media.

How do I navigate this?
Generally speaking, anything other than full enthusiasm and extra good behaviour from the beginning is a sign that she doesn't find you attractive and will never do anything other than take advantage of you and waste your time.